What's your LEAST favorite stunt to watch??

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 07:51 AM

CRASHNDENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Good point laura.

Originally posted by RedlineCarms
Not Laura.. Im Carms..
Sorry Carms, (must of hit my head harder than i thought in that last wreck) LOL!!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:18 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Re: Re: Re: Good point laura.

Originally posted by CRASHNDENT
Sorry Carms, (must of hit my head harder than i thought in that last wreck) LOL!!
Old 03-10-2003, 07:17 PM

Trick Leg is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant wait

I cant wait to finally start doin 12's and everything else. Even though ALL stunts are bad *** because you have to start off somewhere. It does get kinda boring to see the same people try to do the same thing over and over. Im not flaming because HELL. I would love to do it,But good work to everyone else for havin ballz to do some of the **** they do.
Old 03-10-2003, 07:32 PM

lloydchristmas is an unknown quantity at this point
I like any stunt Pauly doesnt do.
Old 03-10-2003, 07:40 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it isn't the trick's but the rider .certain rider's can make anything look good and other's look like robot's .
Old 03-10-2003, 07:49 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
my vote for least favorite goes to

Acrobatics,,,,some look cool, I know some are hard, but some look really gay
Old 03-11-2003, 01:19 AM

Mojave is an unknown quantity at this point
Least favorite would have to be burnouts. They were boring when cars did them and even more boring on bikes.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:58 AM

SMOKINJOE UR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by skillz
my least favorite UNDERGROUNDRIDER is joe
DOES THAT MEEN YOU WONT BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE????
Old 08-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Well It seems as soon as I learn a stunt Its already last months stunt so I guess all the ones I know Are gay
Old 08-28-2003, 11:30 AM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: What's your LEAST favorite stunt to watch??

Originally posted by sclevela
heh heh i was thinkin the same thing when hey started raggin on the quad tricks...........ok as far as the 2 ups i was forced to ride bitch (out of necesity) a few times and ill tell u what it takes ***** and tons o trust just to ride on the back of a bike nevermind the talent it takes to perform the 2 ups...................the quads hey some people say the are easy and boring id like any one of those guys to try some of the stuff thats bein done now on a quad!

your still gay..........lol
Old 08-28-2003, 11:32 AM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineCarms
Me,(and my broken thumb from a previous stunt) Laura, Nags and Aaron...

it would be impressive if you rolled it farther than 10 feet
Old 08-28-2003, 12:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
BURNOUTS SUCK (If I can do one--- anyone can) UM Christ Wow... and most of all those 1,000 mile an hour wheelies... and with that said... the 1,000 mile an hour wheelies with a passenger
Old 08-28-2003, 12:31 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
quads..... its all good to mess around on one at your practice spot or whatever... but nothing is more annoying then going to a competitions and having quads all over the place trying to kill you in the practice spot. Then ya gotta wait for the quad competitions..

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
any stunt is impressive. 2 ups as well. But I seem to think that most of the skill of a 2up, 3up, 4up, 5up, ect. comes from the rider performing the stunt not the persons's hitching the ride. I give so much respect to Laura and Steve...But then again Steve and Cat's combo's are so sweet and sick that I feel like I have to puke sometimes.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
I hate burnouts. All kinds of them. Combos, highchair donuts with one hand, hate it all. Christs are ok as long as you only do one. Same wiith headstands. Elavator variations are cool.

As for quads, theyre fun to play on, but boring as hell to watch. Just the fact that you already know thats it almost impossible to crash without really trying. I've seen the latest quad tricks, theyre not all that.
Old 08-28-2003, 12:32 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by underzen
any stunt is impressive. 2 ups as well. But I seem to think that most of the skill of a 2up, 3up, 4up, 5up, ect. comes from the rider performing the stunt not the persons's hitching the ride. I give so much respect to Laura and Steve...But then again Steve and Cat's combo's are so sweet and sick that I feel like I have to puke sometimes.
Yea, especially since YOU have been the passenger in a mindsweeper before.. Anyone can do it
Old 08-28-2003, 12:34 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
Yea, especially since YOU have been the passenger in a mindsweeper before.. Anyone can do it
yeah..but then when I watch Steve and Cat and they do the airplane and all the other stuff, i get blown away by it. Its so sick it hurts. All the different combo's and variations that they put up makes me wanna cry
Old 08-28-2003, 12:48 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we as stunters are our own worst critics !!
The funny thing is that most of the disliked tricks mentioned here are on the top 10 list of stunts the crowd wants to see.
I had a chance to sit in the crowd last night and watch the rest of our crew go nuts at intermission and although our stunts are not up to par with some of the stuff going on down south I can tell you the crowd really reacted for all of the double up stuff as well as rolling endoz, burnouts.
Personally I think its all good, but if we want to entertain the regular people who are in the crowd we need to be in touch with what grabs their attention the most.

Cheers
SK
Old 08-28-2003, 01:08 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person
I'm sick of those 1000' stoppies.....
Old 08-28-2003, 01:31 PM

tagss4 is an unknown quantity at this point
every stunt has it's day...when it was the hot thing to do. just keep pushing the envelope and see what develops.

Quick Reply: What's your LEAST favorite stunt to watch??