S FLa COPS are fvcking crazy watch urself

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 04:12 PM

238mph is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: S FLa COPS are fvcking crazy watch urself

Originally Posted by painedogg25
Last night a few guys went out killin the streets of palm beach county fla and as usual ran into the boys in blue. Its your normal chase story so im not gonna get into that but i want to mention is a reaccuring trend. And that this, the cops are playing for keeps and dont forget it. Heres why

Three different cop cars were in the chase, not on of them put lights on.

They began the chase by coming up on the right side and when they get close started to squezze my boy into the median. Heys a damn good runner and he seen this before and whips a ***** and out.

One of the other riders that were in the back did u turn also a just got out of there. Heres the mistake he makes he gets about 5 miles away and goes back to normal riding. What happens a fvcking pig comes up with all his lights out. Im saying no headlights no sirens nothin and its 1am. Then being stupid thinks hes all good. Well that cop came up on him fast. No lights and this rider being slighty retarded he doesnt see it coming.

The officer takes out his rear tire like california takedown still, washing his 929 into the curb then grass.

Cops show work over a little but heres were it gets more ****ed they step on this chest, spit on him and then no bullshit the second officer that shows up takes his bike for a spin in front of him. From there the put him the squad car in full gear jacket gloves and all, crank the heat, and let him sit while the **** around.

Theres plenty more but heres my problem this is the like the 4 time a officer has gone for a rear tire on one of my boys. And thats alot considering how often is a cop really close enough to try that move. And in all those times ive never had the lights on.
In the end realize this weather you want it or not its a war out there and if there not turnin there lights on then what the fvck do you do.

Me i dont care i love the run and no way are the gettin a bumper on my tire. But realize for your apart time traffic offenders the cops pretty much treat ever rider like there on a hot bike so be careful, atleast in south florida.

Tell me your opinion and how illegal if at all is it for a officer to take you out without lights, i mean the kid had a plate and all that.

And for the record im 25 and 0 in chases in the past 12 months so FTP.
I lived in West Palm Beach until I moved to Tucson last
year... and what he said goes on all the time there...
Also, there are as many unmarked cars as marked... and
they drive all kinds of cars, **** you would never expect...
I'm sooo happy I'm outta there... fvck that!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 05:58 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

I haven't read all the responses yet. Just the first few. But I wanted to get this in.

#1. They need to go the station immediately and request a copy of the tape under the Freedom of Information act. Those tapes are recycled a lot, but if something like this went down, they almost surely have a copy of it. They need a copy of every car involved in the chase.

#2. If, and it's a big if, but IF there is no way to clearly tie your boy who got knocked off, with the rider who ran (hoping it's a common bike, common helmet, etc)... then that cop is in for a WORLD of trouble.

Hopefully your boy didn't say anything to incriminate himself once they got to him.

Word to the wise. If they catch you. SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Old 04-25-2005, 06:16 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

OK, just read all the responses, and...

I didn't realize that the lights were what triggers the tape. Yeah, no tape and you are ****ed. No way to prove, unless a witness comes forward, what just happened.

Also, if you run, you do have to accept the consequences. Every time I let it rip, I know that if they get me, I'm in for an asswhooping. And I never ruled out the possibility of them taking me out with the car. Rules of the game.

Tricks of the trade:
Get off the main road asap. Use your accel advantage to try to get out of sight, and as soon as you do, get off the highway!
Get down the side roads. Zig Zag. Short shift and be as QUIET as you can. Go back to a stock pipe. That D&D that you think is so cool is what will get you caught. Hide and park that *****, lock your helmet and get to hoofin' it. If you have a sweatshirt or jacket, stash is somewhere. DO NOT, go back for your bike for a while. Have a buddy drive past and scope it out.

I've lost once in my 11 years, because of a rookie mistake when I was 18.

My best was about two years ago. 5 cars involved, busy roads, etc. Went rockin' right down the double yellow with cars on either side. Got my distance, went into a sub, and found a BMX path and rode about 2 miles into the woods and left it.

Oh, and PS, highway overpasses for bicycles and walkers are great. Cop cars don't fit up and across those. That wins you major separation.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:54 PM

airprene is an unknown quantity at this point

i never thought of useing those before but if i ever getin into a chase again ill use one or something
last time i ran i was gone before they evan turned around
Old 04-26-2005, 03:42 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

ill never run again, my mom said she would ground me...
Old 04-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 02redr1
lmao...that's funny ****...

second...what the hell are you all doing??? why don't you just sue those guys?? i mean. first off, if you are running you have to understand you'll never win, but....but...but....

if they don't have their lights on you're not running....and if that's basically like doing that **** outta the blue...why don't you get a lawyer and get em'?? i mean, i do have some respect for the law, but no one that does that ****, they're worse than the criminals, i won't stand for bullshit abuse of power, and neither should you...sounds like that **** is getting outta hand down there and ya'll need to lay the smack down on those ****ers....

ya, i think that **** works, we've got a military base right by my house and the military will lay the smack down on the city fuzz....they'll tell the po's to **** off..they could care less...
Please dog, stop now. You fight em in court rolling on 10" wheelchair tires.

As for me, peace out cub scout. Cya when I see-ya.....

Camo Mike
Old 04-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yellowjacket
p.s. anybody that says they enjoy runnin in lyin to you, its always plan B at best..
I second that. And BTW, when I have had to boogie and I get off my bike when things calm down I am like Jamie Fox in Any Given Sunday, mad nervous/dry heaving.... not puking but my nerves are shot. During the evade I am calm and thinking five steps ahead, like Neo in Matrix......

I have too much to loose, and most of you do too. I only go when I have to. Respect the streets or they will consume you.....

I hate it when I bounce but it is flight or fight at that point.....

Camo Mike
Old 04-26-2005, 04:23 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i bounce all the time. my bike is legit, sorta... its not stolen, but not registered either. losing is the price you gotta pay for trying, hopefully not more than once though... never been caught yet. :YEAH
Old 04-26-2005, 04:38 PM

COOP1 is an unknown quantity at this point

We all got to figure somthing out, this is just getting out of hand. Every damn road we go to, the damn pigs show up! It sucks so bad when somthing you love to do is like #1 on the pigs list! Always gotta check your back!
Old 04-26-2005, 04:52 PM

DEBO is a decent person

PLP
Old 04-26-2005, 04:52 PM

238mph is an unknown quantity at this point

Figure that out and you'll be everyone's hero!!!!

I'd like to know why they don't spend more time chasing
a-holes doing real crime, and less time bothering with
a stupid ticket...

"Officer, while you're writing me a ticket, somebody is
busy breaking into your house..."
Old 04-29-2005, 11:46 PM

rider_1313 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you guys have your bikes registered, insured, all that good stuf?

If so, how will running help?

If you run and get away, great, but wouln't they have your plate number, and track you down? just wondering how you guys get away with it. also if your not registered what do you do for a plate, so you don't get pulled over when your just riding?
I understand if you guys don't want to answer that stuff, but I'm new at this.

when I rode dirt bikes, I ran about 10 times, but that is easy, as soon as you find a trail, the po po got nothin. no way to track you down also.
Old 04-30-2005, 11:38 PM

COOP1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just hit the gas and dont look back!!! Change your roads up and get off the streets and hide your *** for awhile! The cops around here all know my bike, so that sucks for that runnin stuff. Plus if you get caught it is a Felony in Missouri so screw that, I will usually pull over from now on.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:12 AM

painedogg25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rider_1313
do you guys have your bikes registered, insured, all that good stuf?

If so, how will running help?

If you run and get away, great, but wouln't they have your plate number, and track you down? just wondering how you guys get away with it. also if your not registered what do you do for a plate, so you don't get pulled over when your just riding?
I understand if you guys don't want to answer that stuff, but I'm new at this.

when I rode dirt bikes, I ran about 10 times, but that is easy, as soon as you find a trail, the po po got nothin. no way to track you down also.
That 25 and 0 with the cops number wasn't a joke. More times than not if im on the street there is gonna be a chase. So we dont rock plates at all, which yes means you get rolled on by the pigs non stop. But what ever even if i was legit with tags and all that i would still keep my plate in my trunk and pull it out if i decided to stop. Always say it fell off better that than bogus tags or them nowing your address. Also i dont know if any one remembers
Fast tags but that would be a good way to rock your plate and be able to hide it.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:51 PM

rider_1313 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: S FLa COPS are fvcking crazy watch urself

what's fast tags?
Old 05-01-2005, 06:19 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

heres what i say to do.... wear a helmet cam and take a dive for the cops.. let them hit your tire but catch everything on tape -- FTP!!!
Old 05-01-2005, 06:19 PM

cycocat is an unknown quantity at this point

I have made a job out of smoking pigs and there are not too many people out there that can do it better then me. but they got my *** last week i ran from them got away but looked up and saw that ****ing helicopter and took his *** for a 20 minute ride, i actually put some distance between me and him a couple of times but he closed the gap too quick. I hit the airport trying to lose him there but i guess he radioed ahead and got clearence to follow me into that airspace. when it comes to running theres not a thing they can do to you if they r in cars and if they do get your *** and the reason had nothing to do with mechanical problems then your diserve to caught. because if you have any kind of skills then no ****ing pig should even have a chance if he is in a car and i don't care what kind of car it is. because they can't hang with any bike in traffic.
Old 05-01-2005, 07:07 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Radio Is Faster Than Any Bike On The Planet. Keep That In Mind When You Think About Running. No Matter How Fast Or Good Of Rider Youare A Radio Ahead To A Buddy Cop Or Copter Will **** You Sooner Or Later
Old 05-02-2005, 01:16 AM

painedogg25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SlitZ
heres what i say to do.... wear a helmet cam and take a dive for the cops.. let them hit your tire but catch everything on tape -- FTP!!!
Its funny you mention that, its a hell of an idea that ive been throwing around, but to do it i would need to have a completely registered bike. When that day comes i hope i got heart to do it, and that no one ever sees this post of me saying im gonna do it. FTP

Oh and for those who forgot about FASTAGS here is a link, should of never left mine on my first 929 great damn invention. http://mannsmotorsports.com/fastags/
Old 05-04-2005, 11:41 PM

Roadkill is an unknown quantity at this point

gotta watch them birds... you gotta get away within the first 5min, any longer and a bird will be there. i use to have a badass 87 monte carlo ss and use to be able to burn cops up. and driving past an airport wont work, im in the coast guard in the aviation field and all they gotta do is radio the controller and they get a grant within minutes. if theres traffic or road hazzards to prevent you to do 120+ to get away fast your better off stoppin then draggin out the chase.

Quick Reply: S FLa COPS are fvcking crazy watch urself