S FLa COPS are fvcking crazy watch urself

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 09:50 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: S FLa COPS are fvcking crazy watch urself

bullo the only time you ride the streets is to the parking lot, ohh and that fan you needed I just sold!
Old 04-21-2005, 10:56 PM

Pflepnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jayseal22
SO if they get busted why not get a lawyer to get the cam footage and sue the police? Seems like a simple case if its real.

Thats the other reason the cop didnt hit the cherries...the cam doesnt run all the time...just when the cherries are on.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:35 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
1000rr cop killer...... carbon r1 cop disrespector.

hahahahhahaa
Old 04-22-2005, 02:16 PM

Rusty R.O. is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe this story absolutely. They will do the same thing anywhere. I know personally of a rider that was hit by a squad car. People had better listen up and take notice: this for real! These cops will KILL YOU and not think twice about it. They will chase you for running from a speeding ticket the SAME WAY they would a bank robber who just killed two people. And don’t expect the courts to take your side, cuz they won’t. NO judge will EVER go against local law enforcement... it just won’t happen. That’s why they chase you like total psychos. They have the law on their side, plus they are in a huge car with air bags (that’s not even theirs) so they have nothing to loose. When you challenge their authority by running; they see RED. They can’t cope. They go nuts. If they whack an innocent bystander in a chase... so what? It’s not like they’ll loose their job over it. The will try to make it look like it was the biker’s fault. Even if they did get canned, they would just get picked up by another department a couple weeks later. A cop in my home town killed an innocent bystander in a car while blowing a red light on a way to a call. He’s still on the force 7 years later! People have no idea how out of control the cops are. You all better realize that if you run, it’s for keeps. FTP.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:47 PM

TampaGSXR is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno... But here in Tampa.... Cops are a joke when it comes to chasing.

I have heard some horror storys about cali...

But its a just too easy around these parts.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:19 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I'd be pissed if had a **** brown cruiser too. cops are deff. cowboys down there
Old 04-22-2005, 10:50 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a permanent ringing in my ears from 6th gear rev limit tucks.. that **** sucks but its better knowing the cops are all losers, well except once (damn georgia hwy patrol rolls with souped up chevy tahoes, z28s) thank god i burned that ticket and never went back to that godawful state!
Old 04-23-2005, 12:14 AM

929 on 12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by painedogg25
Last night a few guys went out killin the streets of palm beach county fla and as usual ran into the boys in blue. Its your normal chase story so im not gonna get into that but i want to mention is a reaccuring trend. And that this, the cops are playing for keeps and dont forget it. Heres why

Three different cop cars were in the chase, not on of them put lights on.

They began the chase by coming up on the right side and when they get close started to squezze my boy into the median. Heys a damn good runner and he seen this before and whips a ***** and out.

One of the other riders that were in the back did u turn also a just got out of there. Heres the mistake he makes he gets about 5 miles away and goes back to normal riding. What happens a fvcking pig comes up with all his lights out. Im saying no headlights no sirens nothin and its 1am. Then being stupid thinks hes all good. Well that cop came up on him fast. No lights and this rider being slighty retarded he doesnt see it coming.

The officer takes out his rear tire like california takedown still, washing his 929 into the curb then grass.

Cops show work over a little but heres were it gets more ****ed they step on this chest, spit on him and then no bullshit the second officer that shows up takes his bike for a spin in front of him. From there the put him the squad car in full gear jacket gloves and all, crank the heat, and let him sit while the **** around.

Theres plenty more but heres my problem this is the like the 4 time a officer has gone for a rear tire on one of my boys. And thats alot considering how often is a cop really close enough to try that move. And in all those times ive never had the lights on.
In the end realize this weather you want it or not its a war out there and if there not turnin there lights on then what the fvck do you do.

Me i dont care i love the run and no way are the gettin a bumper on my tire. But realize for your apart time traffic offenders the cops pretty much treat ever rider like there on a hot bike so be careful, atleast in south florida.

Tell me your opinion and how illegal if at all is it for a officer to take you out without lights, i mean the kid had a plate and all that.

And for the record im 25 and 0 in chases in the past 12 months so FTP.

who was it this time meat ball or pumpkin agen?
Old 04-23-2005, 12:10 PM

miker_dh is an unknown quantity at this point

Find his name **** etc, get pulled over by him in your car/truck with no tags, then have someone come out behide him in a car asking where a place is and then jump him and tie him up to a tree and leave him there.
Been watching to many movies
Old 04-23-2005, 04:52 PM

JOHNNY5LOD is an unknown quantity at this point

GOTTO BE MORE CAREFULL, I USED TO LIVE IN FL AND I NEVER LET THE LAW GET CLOSE TO ME. I KNOW FHP IS KNOW FOR KNOWKING RIDERS OF THEIR BIKES SO... DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO

J5 TEAM LOD
www.lodnc.com
Old 04-23-2005, 05:17 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night a few guys went out killin the streets of palm beach county fla and as usual ran into the boys in blue. Its your normal chase story so im not gonna get into that but i want to mention is a reaccuring trend. And that this, the cops are playing for keeps and dont forget it. Heres why

They began the chase by coming up on the right side and when they get close started to squezze my boy into the median. Heys a damn good runner and he seen this before and whips a ***** and out.

One of the other riders that were in the back did u turn also a just got out of there. Heres the mistake he makes he gets about 5 miles away and goes back to normal riding. What happens a fvcking pig comes up with all his lights out. Im saying no headlights no sirens nothin and its 1am. Then being stupid thinks hes all good. Well that cop came up on him fast. No lights and this rider being slighty retarded he doesnt see it coming.

The officer takes out his rear tire like california takedown still, washing his 929 into the curb then grass.

Cops show work over a little but heres were it gets more ****ed they step on this chest, spit on him and then no bullshit the second officer that shows up takes his bike for a spin in front of him. From there the put him the squad car in full gear jacket gloves and all, crank the heat, and let him sit while the **** around.

Theres plenty more but heres my problem this is the like the 4 time a officer has gone for a rear tire on one of my boys. And thats alot considering how often is a cop really close enough to try that move. And in all those times ive never had the lights on.
In the end realize this weather you want it or not its a war out there and if there not turnin there lights on then what the fvck do you do.

Me i dont care i love the run and no way are the gettin a bumper on my tire. But realize for your apart time traffic offenders the cops pretty much treat ever rider like there on a hot bike so be careful, atleast in south florida.

Tell me your opinion and how illegal if at all is it for a officer to take you out without lights, i mean the kid had a plate and all that.

lived in miami for 17yrs seen that **** all the time.i tell people the stories but they never believe me.they think im trying 2 b gangsta
Old 04-23-2005, 07:09 PM

Lil G Stunter is an unknown quantity at this point

thats crazy i think killacolt told me bout that night
Old 04-23-2005, 09:42 PM

KingWheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

Troopers are starting to do that here!
Old 04-23-2005, 09:55 PM

Jun!or is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats ghey, i have no respect for copers now.....
Old 04-24-2005, 01:24 AM

painedogg25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn im really glad to see your guys opinions. And for the most part i think all of us are on the same page. As for anyone who questions the truth of the story well like the posts read, ride for a week in south florida and you'll see most if not more than whats been described first hand. I think darius has got the best plan and thats ride the fastest bike you can handle and let those fvcking loser cops know how pathetic they really are. And one more thing nothing drives them crazier than watching us get away so keep it up if your good enough. I mean you should be able to get away and not even be risk your *** much if you got skills. Finally my tip of the day this may work it may not but if you get into a chase and realize they got a bird in the air following you especially south florida go for 95 south were goes by Ft lauderdale AIRPORT im thinking since they land commerical planes all day right over 95,there it should be a no fly zone for them, ive never seen a traffic chopper in the area and i drive it every day??? just a tip.. Ride safe and always FTP.
Old 04-24-2005, 01:51 AM

02redr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

carbon r1 cop disrespector
lmao...that's funny ****...

second...what the hell are you all doing??? why don't you just sue those guys?? i mean. first off, if you are running you have to understand you'll never win, but....but...but....

if they don't have their lights on you're not running....and if that's basically like doing that **** outta the blue...why don't you get a lawyer and get em'?? i mean, i do have some respect for the law, but no one that does that ****, they're worse than the criminals, i won't stand for bullshit abuse of power, and neither should you...sounds like that **** is getting outta hand down there and ya'll need to lay the smack down on those ****ers....

ya, i think that **** works, we've got a military base right by my house and the military will lay the smack down on the city fuzz....they'll tell the po's to **** off..they could care less...
Old 04-24-2005, 03:04 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ASH
*** them pigs. FTP ALL DAY!
You down for an extra hard murder session this week in honor of this?
Old 04-24-2005, 03:38 PM
ASH

ASH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
You down for an extra hard murder session this week in honor of this?
:YEAH , Hit me up!
Old 04-24-2005, 03:44 PM
ASH

ASH is an unknown quantity at this point

usually run but u cant run for long if u get away cool park and dont ride for the rest of the day or night on street and if u run make sure u dont run that long get away then ditch ur bike and get on feet always. **** your bike if they get it they get it who cares?at least you got away. Ill give my bike away over a ticket any day of the week.

just be smart, most people when they run they panic. I dont advise anybody to run, running gets old man. Yea its fun to laugh with ur boys later but running is serious, no joke. All it takes is for somebody to pull out.

Legit Runners: ditch ur bike then report it stolen if u have to, unless u get away total clean cool but if they get ur plate number during chase make a report so ur not the one gettin blamed for that chase

Gangsta Runners aka Stolen Bike Thugs: If u gotta ditch it **** it who cares, ull get another one. Just remember ur bike aint worth a ticket. **** A TICKET ditch the bike GET ON THEM FEETS run through houses alleys, thats ur best bet.

Cbo, thats why to much work "ditch bike" your joking! we play with the police down here.
Old 04-24-2005, 03:57 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ASH
usually run but u cant run for long if u get away cool park and dont ride for the rest of the day or night on street and if u run make sure u dont run that long get away then ditch ur bike and get on feet always. **** your bike if they get it they get it who cares?at least you got away. Ill give my bike away over a ticket any day of the week.

just be smart, most people when they run they panic. I dont advise anybody to run, running gets old man. Yea its fun to laugh with ur boys later but running is serious, no joke. All it takes is for somebody to pull out.

Legit Runners: ditch ur bike then report it stolen if u have to, unless u get away total clean cool but if they get ur plate number during chase make a report so ur not the one gettin blamed for that chase

Gangsta Runners aka Stolen Bike Thugs: If u gotta ditch it **** it who cares, ull get another one. Just remember ur bike aint worth a ticket. **** A TICKET ditch the bike GET ON THEM FEETS run through houses alleys, thats ur best bet.

Cbo, thats why to much work "ditch bike" your joking! we play with the police down here.

me too im all about having a good time with the police and only runnin if it comes down to it.. anytime i see a cop speeding without his lights on i pull up beside him going the same speed and dont look at him if he slows down i slow down, speed up i speed up.. they are all cool most the time.. i saw a super trooper (z28 camaro) doin 55 down college rd. in a 45 zone and so i pace right beside him finally after about 3 stop lights i get his attention and he tells me his car can do 160mph.. i tell him mine can do 180 we laugh then he says that if he wrecks doin that he has a chance of living! we laugh again and he turns left.. good times good times!

p.s. anybody that says they enjoy runnin in lyin to you, its always plan B at best..

Quick Reply: S FLa COPS are fvcking crazy watch urself