If you want to laugh

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 05:08 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: If you want to laugh

Originally Posted by f4rider
i want to see a picture of him doing a wheelie with his foot in the bar
His legs aren't long enough.
Had something like that once, but it was an actual toolbag carier.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:57 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

he doesn't like me or jowalski for some reason.......maybe I shouldn't have called him an aszhat?????

see the recent posts.....that 12 year old stole his dad's bike and bolted on 2 metal wheelbarrow handles....he uses it to carry luggage and coolers to the local spot.....

It will hold everything you need to go camping, tent, beer cooler, beer cooler, beer cooler, food cooler, beer cooler, canoe, and has room for 5 passengers!!!!
Old 04-20-2005, 09:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh man. This **** is so funny.. That dude is just too(L) cool for me...??!!!!!!111111One!!oneone111!!!!! I think he was just mad because I was doing most of the stuff his beloved Streetfighterz were doing, except the long azz stoppies.....Don't take it the wrong way, those guys are cool as hell.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:21 PM

RevoLvHeR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
Link worked for me just now????!!????? who knows... Anyway it was this dude who came down for the SF show and tried to say he knew what he was doing and knew more than me and tried to talk **** by more or less calling me inexperienced and saying I have a 929 front fairing on my non 929!!!!!! I inclosed a picture of him rocking his know it all bike with 12 bar that "sets the bike at 12" and note how he is covering the brake

Wow niiiice bar on that piece. Guess that's the picture right after he took his training wheels off. And now look, hes got a training bar!
Old 04-20-2005, 10:11 PM

wheelchris is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh man. This **** is so funny.. That dude is just too(L) cool for me...??!!!!!!111111One!!oneone111!!!!! I think he was just mad because I was doing most of the stuff his beloved Streetfighterz were doing, except the long azz stoppies.....Don't take it the wrong way, those guys are cool as hell.
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP!!!!!! (those guys are cool as hell)

and by the way, EVERYONE has to start somewhere.... EVEN YOU ...
Old 04-20-2005, 10:13 PM

Yea but i had a 12 bar on my bike, and a really small one at that.... not a fu#kin flagpole comin out the back of my bike
Old 04-20-2005, 10:46 PM

here's what has transpired between us......not sure but I think this gy is actually going to drive acrossed state to get the shyt beat out of him....weird thing too, I don't really have a problem with him, but he if he wants to I'll utilize him as a punching bag for awhile!!!

================================================== ======

the first is after I made a few choice comments about his flagpole "12" bar

Spence22:Dude..you dont know me. Heres the deal, STFU. Ya know, we can all talk big over the net right? If you REALLY have a problem and wanna say somethin to me....we can meet face to face and do that. If not, than just shut up dude...its that easy.

EAZENUTZ33:
here's the thing kid, I don't have anything personal against you, its called flaming, someone makes an *** out of themselves by saying the balance point is 2 feet off the ground, and that someone gets flamed for it. Don't take it personal, take it as a learning experience. If you feel you need to puff you chest up and argue with or fight a big boy, I'll be at the lot in KC at I-35 and front street

Spence22:
When?? What time...and I never said my BP was two feet off the ground! NEVER. Have ya ever saw my bike? lol...C;mon man. I mean, really.

EAZENUTZ33:
the lot 2pm sunday...I'm always there on the weekend as long as the gate isn't locked.

Don't take things literally, I said 2 feet, as an exaggeration, refering to your statements about where it is. I don't need to see YOUR bike, I've ridden a YZF600, and where your "12" bar is, is WAY short of where your balance point is.
You are taking things too personal and getting pissed for no reason! If you talk to people involved in this sport you will find moat people are helpful, coolheaded, and knowledgable about things.....check out stuntlife.com, none of them are making personal attacks at YOU, but at your bike and that things growing out of your bike.

Show up if you like, be how ever you want, but remember this, getting your *** kicked will earn you alot less respect than showing up, asking questions, and doing what the people there suggest.....people like Dan Jackson, Johnny Seals, and KCsMost Wanted. These people are very cool and willing to help anyone who wants to be involved in the sport and propell it forward.

Like I said before if you are froggy and feel like jumpin I'll take care of business...on tape, and likely post it on the internet to make you look like an ***. BUT if you wanna show up and be cool, I fine with that, I have nothing against you, but I won't back down from anyone if you are gonna get in my face. Keep that in mind and hopefully you make the right decision, You can be cool and we can ride the lot and some street, or you won't and you'll get hurt!

================================================== ======

This guy is really pissed that people have made negative comments, I wonder how many of you he is gonna wanna fight after he reads this thread!!!! Maybe he could build up frequent flyer miles and hospital bills visiting ALL of you that have made a sarcastic post about his "12" bar

Good luck to everyone, I'm scared he might hurt me
Old 04-20-2005, 10:51 PM

Oh no i bet hes scared now, the big bad bully on stuntlife is coming! And that second grade **** about the punching bag, just made you look that much stupider. Good luck ladies, fight this **** out.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:53 PM

I think its funny....he can come up here if he wants and if he wants to be cool thats fine, but I'm not gonna let him swing at me without taking him out....not stupid, I've given him an open invitation to be cool about it
Old 04-20-2005, 11:39 PM

Man this **** is so out of hand funny.... Wheelie Chris, I definatley am not in any way saying you guys arent cool, Hap and I had gotten a bad imression of SF at Dan's ride last year, but when you guys came down and kicked it, you all completely squashed those impressions, all of you, AZ, you, Dan, and Vaughn are all cool as **** and more than welcome anytime to come ride in Columbia. Just remind az to check the lot for mountains this time, and I will definately hit you up anytime we are going to be in the STL>
Now, as far as people full on fighting over some internet ****, thats hilarious, if it really comes down to it, it better be full on and none of that pu$$y $hit submission fighting......
Old 04-20-2005, 11:44 PM

and as far as starting somewhere goes, I didnt put a bar on my bike until I scraped my stock exhaust, and I didnt gear my bike until I could do balance point wheelies that werent speeding up...... Its just common sense steps of proggression, well, I guess common sense to some ppl......
Old 04-20-2005, 11:44 PM

Man this **** is so out of hand funny.... Wheelie Chris, I definatley am not in any way saying you guys arent cool, Hap and I had gotten a bad imression of SF at Dan's ride last year, but when you guys came down and kicked it, you all completely squashed those impressions, all of you, AZ, you, Dan, and Vaughn are all cool as **** and more than welcome anytime to come ride in Columbia. Just remind az to check the lot for mountains this time, and I will definately hit you up anytime we are going to be in the STL>
Now, as far as people full on fighting over some internet ****, thats hilarious, if it really comes down to it, it better be full on and none of that pu$$y $hit submission fighting......
that dennis guy wasn't there???? oh yeah, he was hurt huh!!! how can there be SF without the chozen1???

as far as fighting goes...I really don't care if it happens or not, but submission fighting is what I know and tends to end fights quick without hurting either party too bad....I mean come on, I've never met the guy, does someone need to go to the hospital???
Old 04-21-2005, 12:43 AM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

holy **** that 12 bar is "gangsta"
Old 04-21-2005, 01:03 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by wheelchris
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP!!!!!! (those guys are cool as hell)

and by the way, EVERYONE has to start somewhere.... EVEN YOU ...
i saw you driving down my street eyein my bikes yesterday
Old 04-21-2005, 09:14 AM

and as far as starting somewhere goes, I didnt put a bar on my bike until I scraped my stock exhaust, and I didnt gear my bike until I could do balance point wheelies that werent speeding up...... Its just common sense steps of proggression, well, I guess common sense to some ppl......
Wel that's your own dumb fault for scraping your exhaust, how you did that I don't know unless you fell pretty fu#kin hard. And to find the balance point and get it down takes a few hours to be decent at it. Just learn the ways of the clutch kid. And don't fu#kin cover the brake, only pu$$ies ride like that.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:25 AM

00929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

http://p200.ezboard.com/fstreetfight...cID=2080.topic
Check out this dude trying to school me in the stunt world.
fu(king moron

wow 276 pictures! Minus the 200 identical endos, and other matching pictures there a good 10 pictures to look at
Old 04-21-2005, 09:32 AM

And I don't think he even stood up or took even one foot off the pegs the whole time. When you can really stunt post some pics man. Otherwise...
Old 04-21-2005, 10:25 AM

Revolvher, I have more trouble following your posts than a fat kid does trying to count calories......If you are serious about the exhaust scrapin ****, stock exhaust hits before the bar hits. Before I had a bar, when I did slow wheelies, and put it a little past balance point to slow it down, the tip of the muffler touches and scrapes on the ground. Its completely possible to do and not wreck, I've done it several times. Not sure why your telling me to learn the ways of the clutch,because I am pretty sure that I know what I am doing...... and I dont know who your talking about posting pics to, I didnt post them........
Old 04-21-2005, 11:56 AM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

WiL is an unknown quantity at this point

Rev dude ur advice on the rear brake is STOOPID!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 12:21 PM

codebluezx9r is an unknown quantity at this point

come on now that has to be photoshop is the bar really that long?

Quick Reply: If you want to laugh