Stuntin In Hawaii, florida, San Fran, L.A New York!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 05:59 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Stuntin In Hawaii, florida, San Fran, L.A New York!

Just got back from spending a week in Hawaii with Mana the Natural. Me, Joe Brown and my camera guy Don from 220films went over there for a week to ride with Mana and get some sick footage stuntin around the Island. I have to say Mana is the best circle artist I have seen and would have to say the best in the world when it comes to circles. We only spent one day at stunt spot with him because we were mostly hitting the streets, me on a 04 stock gsxr 1000, Mana on a stock 03r1 and JOe B on a 04 cbr1000rr. The day we did spend at the spot left me and Joe sitting and laughing while watchin Mana bust out some wig splittin shitt. We spent every day there filming on the streets day and night and managed to aviod the cops everyday. It's pretty crazy over there, the cops drive thier own cars, the only thing that identify's them as cops is a little blue light on the roof of anything from a station wagon, pickup truck to ss camaro's, they can drive whatever they want. People drive slow in Hawaii, nobody's in a rush. Lane splitting which is legal in Cali could get you beat down in Hawaii and not by the cops. I did it once and heard about 5 horns go off, turned around and seen people wiggin out pulling up next to me saying there callin the cops. I ran a red light in the rental truck and some dude chased me down and was like hey you ran the red all pissed off, seems like everybody was a cop over there. We wheelied what seemed like the whole Island, in the rain, some serious wind and a few sunny days'. When I was in Florida for stuntwars I went down to Ft Lauderdale with Joe B to hang out, ride and get some footage. We went out the first night and got arrested at the bike night in Miami for expired reg on both our bikes, Joe's **** was really expired but I had registered my bike before I came out there but the dipshit at DMV screwed something up so my bike was coming up expired even though I had my 06 sticker and reg paper. The cops we were dealing with were the biggest dikheads you could possibly imagine, these guys made the super troopers look like rookies. After argiung with the cop about my reg I got slammed against the car, cuffed and searched. I had in my jacket pocket in a dime sized baggy some ashes from my friend Will Garret that died a few years back, the bag with ashes looks like a bag of coke but it's not white more grey looking. All of this is happening in front of everybody at bike night so it looks like I'm going down hard, they brought in the Narcotics test guy and my bag came up negative for coke-heroin etc and I got it back. So from 9:00 to 12:00 me and Joe are in the back of a cop car cuffed up, those of you who have been cuffed for 3 hours with hands behind your back know that **** hurts!! We were in Dade county Jail Miami from 12 to 11:oo the next day, in a cell with 20 scumbags. I would have taken the Mexico Jail anyday!! **** was freezing cold, one bench that stuck out about 8 inches off the wall that you could barely fit on. We sat there for 11 hours with our shirts over our heads like most everybody else in there. Saw the judge at 10:00, charges dissmissed for time served. *** florida for bieng able to arrest you for expired reg, that **** would never happen in Cali no matter what. Putting people in Jail for something so stupid is ridiculous. After we got out it was on, both of us got our bikes out of impound. I heard some crazy rumours, YO Joe Brown and Darius got arrested at bike night for stolen bikes and D had a bag of coke. We got jacked from the cops straight up and it was time for payback. We came up with a Idea to make a video, Darius and JOe Brown "Killing the Streets" we went out and murdered Florida, tore it up day and night getting the sickest footage and punkin the cops every chance we got. One of Joe's friends smokes cops like it's his job, I watched this guy make the cops chase him around in circle from light to light like 5 times, then just bounce out so fast it wasnt even a challenge. We drove back to Cali and killed it in San Fran, wheelied across the bay bridge, golden gate and all thru the city, went to Hawaii and got the sickest footage so far. I got Mana coming to Cali in a week to tear it up In L.A and the BAy Area. Then after that Me and Joe B are headed to NEw York to tear it up with whoevers down, I've never been there and I'm looking to come out in early May or the soonest the weathers good enough to ride. If you live out there and can get some bikes to loan hit me up . The video's gonna be done sometime in June, all streets, Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hawaii, and New York, pretty much the sickest locations in the U.S This vid is gonna be diffrent from all my other vids, lots of talking interviews all thru the sections, yes even Joe Brown talks!! Kinda of a behind the scenes feel with plenty of riding. Im out cant type no more, just a little update about what's going on with me out here in Cali with Joe B.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:22 AM

jimmyjames007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntin In Hawaii, florida, San Fran, L.A New York!

Glad you guys had a good time in Hawaii.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:42 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

that's cool man. Looks like really good times.hope get a chance to ride with u while I'm cali...
Old 03-31-2005, 07:49 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

pimp ****, cant wait to see it all on the next vid...
Old 03-31-2005, 08:06 AM

johnnyharris is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the smoke in Hawaii as good as everyone says?
Old 03-31-2005, 08:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Florida cops eat shiat....its the truth
Old 03-31-2005, 08:47 AM

korno1 is an unknown quantity at this point

darius when u go to new york u should stop by the 508 "LAND OF THE CANDY CANES" dont be skurrrrrrrrred

KORNO
Old 03-31-2005, 09:31 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Darius, all you do is like to brag you freakin weirdo. Now go change your avatar glamma boy.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:00 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Coke? Stolen Bikes? No, the rumors were that you and Joe went to Hawaii for your honeymoon and now Joe rides on back. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I kill me.
Yo D, I was telling someone the other day how much I liked your new vid. I can't wait to see this one. I'm tired of all the warehouse beatings in vids. The new vid will be nasty. Joe Brown on the street will guaranteed, be some of the best footage anyone will ever see.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:45 AM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds like another great video from the man himself.

D, bring all your toys when you come to Dallas in May. We are gonna tear up tha STREETS!!!
Old 03-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jaxen112 is an unknown quantity at this point

NY welcomes you fools with open arms! post up your plans, lets get a nice gathering together :YEAH while new york pigs arent much better, you cant get booked for expired regies!
Old 03-31-2005, 11:14 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a hell of a time.......

SK
Old 03-31-2005, 11:15 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

frikkn mahu's need to lighten up, maybe they would be in a hurry if they had somewhere to go
Old 03-31-2005, 11:32 AM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

yo D......you guys coming down for fontana this year....
Old 03-31-2005, 11:54 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

streets will always be where its at! The more street footage in a video the more entertaining it always is. For one its illegal and second it just looks so much better. Cops are ****s i hate every last one of them bastards. Cant wait to see your next vid Darius deifnatly goin to be somethin noone should miss.
Old 03-31-2005, 12:23 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

darn hooligan's with your rice burning bikes

Old 03-31-2005, 12:58 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Hell yeah D, this concept for a vid is the best, it is in the works on a smaller scale, but cali., fl., ny., and ha. that **** is off the wall! feel free to stop through if you guys need anything
Old 03-31-2005, 01:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
frikkn mahu's need to lighten up, maybe they would be in a hurry if they had somewhere to go
HAHAHA............... you said mahu's. cant wait to see the video daius, its gonna be frekin awsome.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:33 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

damn D florida cops did you diirty ... my boy got pulled over in his stang with expired regis and they just towed his **** and made him pay hella fees but no arrest went down however it would of cause he was gettin ready to sock the cop haha
but is all this footage gonna be the new SERVIN or just a cutti video youre gonna drop
Old 03-31-2005, 02:58 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

sounds like a bad *** video is on its way. whats going down in dallas in may? hopefully ill have my 954 by then if not sooner.

u need to come down to houston and tear **** up haha. i want my copy of that new dvd autographed k thx.

Quick Reply: Stuntin In Hawaii, florida, San Fran, L.A New York!