Congratulations Woods!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 02:04 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Congratulations Woods!

Originally Posted by CBO
How many are you are True Kyle Woods fans though?

Who drove all the way down from the DMI just to get tips from KW?

See right when Kyle was killing the game earlier in the days, I took a trip down to Fort Lauderdale to see how it all went down. I remember Kyle said you need a sprocket? I was like a sprocket what does that do? I think Kyles advice was to get 4 up on my 750 gixxer. So what Kyle said I did? His advice to get 4 up was a good suggestion why? cause I was a rookie in the game and he didnt want me to get to serious and get hurt (good looking out) which also points out your knowledge of the game. I remember him killing my bike down there back in the days when most cats kinda knew bout Kyle but they really had no idea. See this **********er got on all of our bikes and murdered them. This was 3 years ago take in note. Anyways the moral of this storie is good **** man. They should of been sponsoring u 3 years ago.

Oh yea them days back then were great, Gorka, Chauncey, Woods, Thew, Joe, Nags, Ice, who else am I missing.

Whether we all want to admit it or not, Kyle was a huge inspiration for alot of guys to want to do this stuff. Joe Brown was a huge inspiration as well. Also gotta throw this in the mix as well. Drew Stone helped bring this great character to life with the greatest dvd ever created Urban Street Bike Warriors. If u guys wanna see KW really come off buy that video man. Everybody on SL should just to know your history man. It should be a rule on this forum to help educate this new cats coming up to understand where this **** evolutionized.

Cant forget the Struggle the Stories the Streets the Reality

Much Respect

Man, you're gettin' me all choked up. Those were the days back then. Thats when I first met all you guys. I remember murdering the spot everynight with you guys for like 2 weeks. Those were some good times
Old 04-24-2005, 03:06 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn nice pics......I guess the new style will be stunting the cruiser.....
Old 04-24-2005, 01:35 PM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
How many are you are True Kyle Woods fans though?

Who drove all the way down from the DMI just to get tips from KW?

See right when Kyle was killing the game earlier in the days, I took a trip down to Fort Lauderdale to see how it all went down. I remember Kyle said you need a sprocket? I was like a sprocket what does that do? I think Kyles advice was to get 4 up on my 750 gixxer. So what Kyle said I did? His advice to get 4 up was a good suggestion why? cause I was a rookie in the game and he didnt want me to get to serious and get hurt (good looking out) which also points out your knowledge of the game. I remember him killing my bike down there back in the days when most cats kinda knew bout Kyle but they really had no idea. See this **********er got on all of our bikes and murdered them. This was 3 years ago take in note. Anyways the moral of this storie is good **** man. They should of been sponsoring u 3 years ago.

Oh yea them days back then were great, Gorka, Chauncey, Woods, Thew, Joe, Nags, Ice, who else am I missing.

Whether we all want to admit it or not, Kyle was a huge inspiration for alot of guys to want to do this stuff. Joe Brown was a huge inspiration as well. Also gotta throw this in the mix as well. Drew Stone helped bring this great character to life with the greatest dvd ever created Urban Street Bike Warriors. If u guys wanna see KW really come off buy that video man. Everybody on SL should just to know your history man. It should be a rule on this forum to help educate this new cats coming up to understand where this **** evolutionized.

Cant forget the Struggle the Stories the Streets the Reality

Much Respect

Great post!
Yep I remember those days well. Don’t forget about old Brock Catronio though.... He used to have the sickest leg spreaders I had ever seen!

Those were the good old days when we rode because we loved it. We all got along & the only drama was when you broke your stator cover.
Joe brown was one of the best most consistent riders I have ever rode with...
Naggs is a part of super bike freestyle history. Bike nights and riding the streets arnt the same with out naggs around.
Chauncey is hands down the most talented rider to ever twist the throttle.
Thew split the worlds wigs with his insane acrobatics, he single handedly innovated the flair of our sport!
Matt Gorka was and still is a brother to me. I have learned more from him than anyone in the world. He is the smartest person and has more drive, ambition and heart than anyone I have ever seen. He owns a mortgage biz now and is doing great....
With riders like that all living under one roof how could you not have a great time. Cbo we had a blast when you came down & I think we should get together again for an old school reunion!

And what about Drew and Even Stone....... They help put our sport on the map & made all of us feel like we are superstars. They have inspired me in many ways. There was even a time when I was about to quit riding all together but Drew Stone was there to help me out of it & now I find myself doing things I used to dream about.....
Remember back when Stuntlife had no haters? We used to spend hours in this site learning everything we could to get better... Stuntlife is responsible for the rapid growth of our sport. Without communication like this we would still be power wheelieing up and down the highway.
Old 04-24-2005, 02:02 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX
Great post!
Yep I remember those days well. Don’t forget about old Brock Catronio though.... He used to have the sickest leg spreaders I had ever seen!

Those were the good old days when we rode because we loved it. We all got along & the only drama was when you broke your stator cover.
Joe brown was one of the best most consistent riders I have ever rode with...
Naggs is a part of super bike freestyle history. Bike nights and riding the streets arnt the same with out naggs around.
Chauncey is hands down the most talented rider to ever twist the throttle.
Thew split the worlds wigs with his insane acrobatics, he single handedly innovated the flair of our sport!
Matt Gorka was and still is a brother to me. I have learned more from him than anyone in the world. He is the smartest person and has more drive, ambition and heart than anyone I have ever seen. He owns a mortgage biz now and is doing great....
With riders like that all living under one roof how could you not have a great time. Cbo we had a blast when you came down & I think we should get together again for an old school reunion!

And what about Drew and Even Stone....... They help put our sport on the map & made all of us feel like we are superstars. They have inspired me in many ways. There was even a time when I was about to quit riding all together but Drew Stone was there to help me out of it & now I find myself doing things I used to dream about.....
Remember back when Stuntlife had no haters? We used to spend hours in this site learning everything we could to get better... Stuntlife is responsible for the rapid growth of our sport. Without communication like this we would still be power wheelieing up and down the highway.
Don't forget about me Kyle. I was there during those days too, it was such a privledge to hang out with you, Matt, Joe, Brock, Chauncey, Nags, and even Willis(don't forget him, he's good). I'll never forget the night we met at the shop and went out street riding in Ft. Lauderdale. Willis was doing rear peg wheelies(no rear brake coverage) while riding down I-95 south to Laud. You guys cussed him out for not covering the rear brake! Then ya'll were doing 12's down the street past Fudds, me just watching in awe! We arrive at downtown Laud and stop for some grubb at the local Pizza shop and sit around laughing about whatever. And don't forget the ride home from your shop, me trying to put on a performance for some of the best riders to ever grace the earth! We have all come so far since then, but those are the times I'll never forget as long as I live!!!!!!

Also, there was dirt jumping at Dania after you got your first CR250, it was awesome that you were wiling to hang out with little old me and let me watch as you trying your hand at ramp jumping.

And remember the night we all went out with Patrick Stephens to West Palm Beach. Everyone got really drunk. Patrick was peeing on street signs in downtown WPB. Thanks for letting me hang guys!

Much Love and Respect!

Goose

Last edited by Goose; 04-24-2005 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:14 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

The first American stunt rider to have a factory ride. Damn. I still predict Woods is going to be an extreme T.V. Host, his true calling. I can close my eyes and see him making faces at the guests when they aren't looking. Proud of you, bro. Sky is the limit.

P.S. I think the nastiest thing I've seen on a bike in a long time is that 850lb. 10ft. long bike scraping tail. Wait till you see it.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:58 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Those pics are ****in' sick.

Congrats Woods.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:53 PM

Rusty R.O. is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Congratulations, my friend... you earned it.

We'll probably never see you back up here in Ohio now.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:57 PM

squirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats brother !!!! i couldn't have happened to a better guy !!! you need to get your butt back to pa. we got some more bridges to jump off of
Old 04-26-2005, 10:15 PM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by squirrel
congrats brother !!!! i couldn't have happened to a better guy !!! you need to get your butt back to pa. we got some more bridges to jump off of

I'll see your offer and I'll raise you one....lol..
Me and Joe Vertical will be in PA for Psycofest. June 4th...

Get ready, batton down the hatches!
Old 04-26-2005, 11:32 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX
I'll see your offer and I'll raise you one....lol..
Me and Joe Vertical will be in PA for Psycofest. June 4th...

Get ready, batton down the hatches!
what up kyle