for the record

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 02:39 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough
Re: for the record

Originally Posted by Ninja Nick
wtf, i was being sarcastic when i said i didn't want to fight because i'd rather run over him in a wheelie, and if anyone's pathetic, it's jimmy cuz he already admitted he can't even 12 and he does belong in a sportbike forum, not a stunt one.
Give me a break, you're trying to say membership being based on stunt ability? Start with the kiddie pool for power wheelies then up? Seriously, this site was made to promote the stunt world, and bring people together that love stunting. Who the hell cares who can do what or when and how good, it's about the interest of it, not who can do it.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

can i be on stunt life i can skitch?
Old 02-22-2005, 10:02 AM

ill shane is an unknown quantity at this point

What goes aroun comes around
Old 02-22-2005, 10:21 AM

Drastic-James is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ill shane
What goes aroun comes around

That's funny coming from you......... What a short term memory you must have!!
Old 02-22-2005, 10:46 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skinbabe
I guess last years theme of just distroying yourself didnt go over well this year?? What happend to people jumping fiddy's into the pool and cracking their melon on the sidewalk... or people letting girls punch them in the face for fun... or lighting some dude who called himself gorilla on fire and then hiting him with tazor while he was in the swimming pool... Gosh you people are just no fun anymore just putting a bowling ball through someones window and lighting a tree on fire!!
I believe they already have a forum for this type of behaviour. They made a movie about it, I believe they called it J A C K A S S, I don't remember any stunt activity in that. Unless you call all the complete moronic **** that they did stunts...........W O W.........what imagination, and what type of society do we live in to actually pay to see that crap. How much skill does it take to hit someone with a tazor while he was in the swimming pool? Forgive me for addressing the skill factor, or don't, but I guess after watching stunter's on the track exhibit skill, then those who lack in that dept. had to get in where they fit in...........Ohhhh well, sucks to be you.....
Late..............Free C.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:04 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

p.s. jimmyoooooo, your talking a lot **** to the wrong people. if you ever go to a major stunt comp., you better be ready to get your *** beat.
Please tell me you aren't the little guy with the 636 (blue). You know the one that hangs with Aaron, Keith and the rest of the East Texas guys. Please, tell me you are not that guy, 'cause if I were you I'd watch what the hell I said, if your that guy, dude you look like you wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, but I guess looks can be deceiving, not in this scenario, but it sounded good anyway..... What was the guy supposed to do just let someone else talk **** to him and he just lay down, That's what the French are for...........If someone, anyone gets into a fight over the drama on stuntlife, he deserves to get his *** kicked. That's so childish, and to threaten someone of violence over the D R A M A on stuntlife is so childish.
I don't care who you are or what your name is, or what stunts you can or can't do. I can 12, so, I got combo's, so, I can roll 'em slooooooow, so, what the hell does that have to do with someone threatening me or anyone for that matter? I'm available anytime and anywhere..........In the word's of the eternal Bushwick Bill "Liftin' weight's will make you bigger, Lift me you'll be a dead-*** nikka"............A N Y T I M E........A N Y W H E R E, I'm available..................Later..............Free C.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:24 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CruiserErik
Give me a break, you're trying to say membership being based on stunt ability? Start with the kiddie pool for power wheelies then up? Seriously, this site was made to promote the stunt world, and bring people together that love stunting. Who the hell cares who can do what or when and how good, it's about the interest of it, not who can do it.
this thread wasnt about power wheelies
Old 02-22-2005, 01:03 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Im so sick of hearing about Stuntwars on this forum is pathetic. Its over Its done MOVE ON!

I have to admit though the things ive heard that went on down there are pretty pathetic. People went down there to have a good time not get there **** stolen, damaged and whatever else freakin happend.

Id expect soooooo much more from a buncha adults. Im one of the younger members of the forum and pretty much everyone down in Stuntwars was older then i am. Yet ive never felt the urdge to steal a water truck or throw a bowling ball through a car window. People need to grow the **** up.

Im done with my rant except for the fact that i must agree that peoples actions at big events like this are probably half the reason why Stunting wont reach a telavized level. Because you'd have wackoffs like some on here running out stealing banners.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:10 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
What about FMX, they are just a bunch of angels huh? Look @ them.
exactly.....if any of you have ever partied with any of the mulisha boys you would know what he is talking about....they are fcukin nuts....on and off the track....so i dont quite agree that the craziness is why this sport will never grow.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:41 PM

Ninja Nick is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=robert929lewis]Please tell me you aren't the little guy with the 636 (blue). You know the one that hangs with Aaron, Keith and the rest of the East Texas guys. Please, tell me you are not that guy...

that's not me
Old 02-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Ninja Nick]
Originally Posted by robert929lewis
Please tell me you aren't the little guy with the 636 (blue). You know the one that hangs with Aaron, Keith and the rest of the East Texas guys. Please, tell me you are not that guy...

that's not me

Old 02-22-2005, 02:46 PM

biatch's, that aint me
Old 02-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Don't read this.

biatch's, that aint me

just playing.....please don't threaten to kick my *** at a major comp...

Old 02-22-2005, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
just playing.....please don't threaten to kick my *** at a major comp...

don't worry, i got enough people on my *** right now
Old 02-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Don't read this.

don't worry, i got enough people on my *** right now

I guess I'll take a number and go sit in the lobby!!
Old 02-22-2005, 05:15 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NovaMan
Im so sick of hearing about Stuntwars on this forum is pathetic. Its over Its done MOVE ON!

I have to admit though the things ive heard that went on down there are pretty pathetic. People went down there to have a good time not get there **** stolen, damaged and whatever else freakin happend.

Id expect soooooo much more from a buncha adults. Im one of the younger members of the forum and pretty much everyone down in Stuntwars was older then i am. Yet ive never felt the urdge to steal a water truck or throw a bowling ball through a car window. People need to grow the **** up.

Im done with my rant except for the fact that i must agree that peoples actions at big events like this are probably half the reason why Stunting wont reach a telavized level. Because you'd have wackoffs like some on here running out stealing banners.
you aparently havent read the rest of the forum , some one like you started the whole thing
Old 02-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Felony Freestyle

Skinbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe they already have a forum for this type of behaviour. They made a movie about it, I believe they called it J A C K A S S, I don't remember any stunt activity in that. Unless you call all the complete moronic **** that they did stunts...........W O W.........what imagination, and what type of society do we live in to actually pay to see that crap. How much skill does it take to hit someone with a tazor while he was in the swimming pool? Forgive me for addressing the skill factor, or don't, but I guess after watching stunter's on the track exhibit skill, then those who lack in that dept. had to get in where they fit in...........Ohhhh well, sucks to be you.....
Late..............Free C.
Yeah just like the Three Stooges weren't funny?? I didn't say anything in any of my posts about the ability to stunt or anything about stunting did I? Non of these things took place at the track, this was at the hotel with a bunch of drunken stunters and fans. And it was fun, and funny for that matter. No one hit the dude with the tazor in the pool, he did it to himself. And how much money did the movie JackAss make... LOTS. And they still make money with the show... it's funny. If your so stuffy that it's not funny for you then sucks to be you, but dont **** in anyone elses wheaties just cuz you suck at being a person... Oh and the people that were there helping light people on fire and jumping fiddy's in the pool and starting boxing matches between people were the "pros" so there was no one lacking in that dept as you put it.... so now i guess it sucks to be you right?
Old 02-23-2005, 04:08 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Please tell me you aren't the little guy with the 636 (blue). You know the one that hangs with Aaron, Keith and the rest of the East Texas guys. Please, tell me you are not that guy, 'cause if I were you I'd watch what the hell I said, if your that guy, dude you look like you wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, but I guess looks can be deceiving, not in this scenario, but it sounded good anyway..... What was the guy supposed to do just let someone else talk **** to him and he just lay down, That's what the French are for...........If someone, anyone gets into a fight over the drama on stuntlife, he deserves to get his *** kicked. That's so childish, and to threaten someone of violence over the D R A M A on stuntlife is so childish.
I don't care who you are or what your name is, or what stunts you can or can't do. I can 12, so, I got combo's, so, I can roll 'em slooooooow, so, what the hell does that have to do with someone threatening me or anyone for that matter? I'm available anytime and anywhere..........In the word's of the eternal Bushwick Bill "Liftin' weight's will make you bigger, Lift me you'll be a dead-*** nikka"............A N Y T I M E........A N Y W H E R E, I'm available..................Later..............Free C.

man thats me player have i met you before??

anyways i can hold my own "for the record'
Old 02-23-2005, 04:12 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Originally Posted by kxrider
anyways i can hold my own "for the record'
Hold your own Gay pride convention maybe

Quick Reply: for the record