for the record

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 08:13 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person
Re: for the record

Originally Posted by BLONDE BOMBER
:YEAH :YEAH I heart you Korno........ your absolutely right!!

i just wanna make babies melissa, u in?
Old 02-20-2005, 09:29 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

i witnessed all of it and i thought it was pretty funny thats y i filmed it and now i watch it over adn over again and it is still funny guess its pretty much my style
Old 02-20-2005, 09:31 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

Cops aren't cool no matter what when it comes to this sport. I think the people who did the destruction are bringing negative attention to it but whatever that's them let them do their thing .... as far as for the people complaining about it .... They need to let it go and not worry about what other people are doing. Stop stressing on what other people do - if it doesn't involve you then who cares?!?!
So I was walkin' out of 7-11 at 2a.m. and this blonde chick was sreamin (well, trying to, she was being choked) while some bikerdude was PUNCHING the shiat out of her cause she got sick and puked on his Harley. I said "Hey!! That's enough!!!" and he replied "This don't involve you or your rice burner!". I thought about it and he was right. Hell, this wasn't even my neighbourhood, nor my bike, or my chick. He ended up putting her in a coma, so the papers said.
THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!

Florida is my neighbourhood, and we work hard to keep it our way. YOU WANT TO **** IN YOUR SINK, DO IT IN YOUR HOUSE NOT MINE. If anyone wats to fukitup for us here, don't bother...that is our privelage not yours. What goes on around here DOES involve us. We get harrased and chased, we get fined and thrown in jail, we thrash our bikes and bodies...and we don't need any help from anyone to make it more difficult in the streets or the track.

Not picking on you Blondie, just everyone else that is too blind to lead and choose to follow
Old 02-20-2005, 10:37 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twinisin
So I was walkin' out of 7-11 at 2a.m. and this blonde chick was sreamin (well, trying to, she was being choked) while some bikerdude was PUNCHING the shiat out of her cause she got sick and puked on his Harley. I said "Hey!! That's enough!!!" and he replied "This don't involve you or your rice burner!". I thought about it and he was right. Hell, this wasn't even my neighbourhood, nor my bike, or my chick. He ended up putting her in a coma, so the papers said.
THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!

Florida is my neighbourhood, and we work hard to keep it our way. YOU WANT TO **** IN YOUR SINK, DO IT IN YOUR HOUSE NOT MINE. If anyone wats to fukitup for us here, don't bother...that is our privelage not yours. What goes on around here DOES involve us. We get harrased and chased, we get fined and thrown in jail, we thrash our bikes and bodies...and we don't need any help from anyone to make it more difficult in the streets or the track.

Not picking on you Blondie, just everyone else that is too blind to lead and choose to follow
I totally understand what your saying..... i wasnt talking about the people that live there..... i would be pissed also if that happened in my town and we had to deal with the aftermaths of it...... its just that all these other people are bi*ching and complaining need to relax with that - most of them werent even there and if they were they are making out to be something it really wasnt. they dont live there either thats why i said for them not to stress out about what others do ..... they should be worrying about what others do thats all.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:47 PM

Ninja Nick is an unknown quantity at this point

for anyone who thought there was to much destruction at SW this year is stupid. just look back at college football bowls, or after a world series, or the stanley cup finals,.......those fans took partying to a new level by literally destroying there own cities, flipping over cars, burning cop cars in the middle of the street, and partying like 80,000 people all week just leading up to the damn game. lakeland was't even close to being considered "trashed" or anything. so a truck got hotwired and drived two feet down the road, they didn't even blow it up. so a window got broken, it's not like they flipped it and set it on fire. for a bunch of stunters, i don't think enough **** got ****ed up.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:49 PM
www.GSENick.com

Originally Posted by Ninja Nick
for anyone who thought there was to much destruction at SW this year is stupid. just look back at college football bowls, or after a world series, or the stanley cup finals,.......those fans took partying to a new level by literally destroying there own cities, flipping over cars, burning cop cars in the middle of the street, and partying like 80,000 people all week just leading up to the damn game. lakeland was't even close to being considered "trashed" or anything. so a truck got hotwired and drived two feet down the road, they didn't even blow it up. so a window got broken, it's not like they flipped it and set it on fire. for a bunch of stunters, i don't think enough **** got ****ed up.

nice bro, same thing i was thinking :YEAH
Old 02-20-2005, 10:51 PM

exactly the same thing i was talking about :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-20-2005, 10:53 PM
www.GSENick.com

exactly the same thing i was talking about :YEAH :YEAH

dont be copying my ****
Old 02-20-2005, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
dont be copying my ****

Old 02-20-2005, 10:57 PM

p.s. jimmyoooooo, your talking a lot **** to the wrong people. if you ever go to a major stunt comp., you better be ready to get your *** beat.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:03 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

p.s. jimmyoooooo, your talking a lot **** to the wrong people. if you ever go to a major stunt comp., you better be ready to get your *** beat.

o no the ninja has spoke he will do a 90mph scrap on u anyone see that guy on the black yzf puttin it on the bar at 70mph in like 3rd gear he must be a true ninja
Old 02-20-2005, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by kxrider
o no the ninja has spoke he will do a 90mph scrap on u anyone see that guy on the black yzf puttin it on the bar at 70mph in like 3rd gear he must be a true ninja

'"that's pretty much my style!" : :YEAH
Old 02-20-2005, 11:11 PM
www.GSENick.com

woot woot
Old 02-20-2005, 11:29 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-20-2005, 11:29 PM

GSE Nick, don't make another post, you current number of posts is perfect.(666)!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 11:30 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

GSE Nick, don't make another post, you current number of posts is perfect.(666)!!!!!!!!
doh looks like your too late 668
Old 02-20-2005, 11:31 PM
www.GSENick.com

****** i blew it
Old 02-20-2005, 11:31 PM

damn, to late!!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 11:32 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
****** i blew it
hey nick , dont hate me , im sorry
Old 02-20-2005, 11:34 PM
www.twistedstunts.com