for the record

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 03:22 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: for the record

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
Thats what these guys are talking about. You have a large positive event with the lights shining brightly on the sport. What do you do to it? Well you freakin tear the place up,make it hard on the people that live and work there, not to mention the Cops and Emergency crews. You wonder why the Cops aren't cool...I wonder You think the people who did this made it negative or the people who disagree with it ??? Also who cares if the BOYZ are Godfathers...If they dont give the riders complete attention during their run ...they dont need to be judge, its disrespectful and not fair.
Also Families will not SUPPORT criminal activity........CLEAN IT UP!!!!

Cops aren't cool no matter what when it comes to this sport. I think the people who did the destruction are bringing negative attention to it but whatever that's them let them do their thing .... as far as for the people complaining about it .... They need to let it go and not worry about what other people are doing. Stop stressing on what other people do - if it doesn't involve you then who cares?!?! No matter what sport your in your always gonna have those people that do stupid things - get in trouble - do destructive stuff...... look at the MLB - NBL -rap stars or even actress's and actors -- murder - fighting - drugs - etc...... nothing is ever clean cut! As far as the judges - I give them respect because they are God Fathers and they have been in the game since the begining. If anything I think they can judge because of that..from what I seen they paid pretty good attention to peoples run's.... whateva..... everyone has their own opinion on that, Im not gonna argue about that because an opinion is an opinion not a fact... I just wanted to state mine!!
Old 02-20-2005, 03:42 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=BLONDE BOMBER]Cops aren't cool no matter what when it comes to this sport. I think the people who did the destruction are bringing negative attention to it but whatever that's them let them do their thing .... as far as for the people complaining about it .... They need to let it go and not worry about what other people are doing. Stop stressing on what other people do - if it doesn't involve you then who cares?!?!

Wonder what the people of Lakeland think about that?
Old 02-20-2005, 03:45 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

"I say whatever I want....IDIOT....GOSH!"

im glad ryan got the joke
Old 02-20-2005, 04:23 PM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

the bad always gets more attention than the good. I like records to, BEAT JUNKIES rock :YEAH
Old 02-20-2005, 04:24 PM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

its a sledge hammer
Old 02-20-2005, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by funkodelic
the bad always gets more attention than the good. I like records to, BEAT JUNKIES rock :YEAH

exactly! how does the saying go..... any publicity is good publicity!!! :YEAH
Old 02-20-2005, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929

Wonder what the people of Lakeland think about that?

Im sure their not to happy but it happens
Old 02-20-2005, 05:08 PM

AMTRAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BLONDE BOMBER
Im sure their not to happy but it happens

hey everyone can agree ftp
Old 02-20-2005, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by AMTRAK
hey everyone can agree ftp

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-20-2005, 06:57 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by r6meanie
I hear ya. I have never been to "stuntwars." I thought it may be a fun event, but after reading the stories I am glad I didnt go, and probably never will. Sounds more like a bunch of immature highschoolers destroying other people's ****. no thanks.

then stay home bro and jimmyoooooo too. everyone i know had a blast so not sure what this thread is all about. as for what happend, as u know the age group and or mentality of stunters is pretty low, and young people have a tendancy to **** **** up and rebel against just about everything mostly authority. LIVE IN THE MOMENT
Old 02-20-2005, 06:58 PM
www.GSENick.com

oh and FTP too
Old 02-20-2005, 07:14 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

partying is what it is , if people wanna fu(ck **** up let em , jimyooooooooo your a retard , and a *** , i used to race mx and started getting into fmx , you think there weekends are diff ? no i dont think , they cause more ruckess then lakeland ever seen, and whos to say that stunters even caused any of this , i was there and i know , but those of you who werent there have no idea , just cause a few bad things happened at parties at an stunt event , whats thats mean ? stunting shouldnt be alowed no more ? come on now like blondebomber said if it doesnt personally affect you , what the fu(k do you care , i was there i had a blast watching everything that went on , i was also 3 feet away from the car with the bowling ball , who cares , and by the way we got ejected from the bowling alley for no reason and before any of these events happened , so fu(k the popo and party on
Old 02-20-2005, 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=devilstoy]partying is what it is , if people wanna fu(ck **** up let em , jimyooooooooo your a retard , and a *** ,

hellyeadevil
Old 02-20-2005, 07:45 PM

JimmyOOOOO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
as u know the mentality of stunters is pretty low
Whew, thank goodness I'm a "***" that "will probably never 12" instead of a stunter then !!

Old 02-20-2005, 07:45 PM

korno1 is an unknown quantity at this point

some people are just retarded saying "parties get out of control its bad for the sport" seriously shut the **** up sit in ur room with ur boyfriends and play dungeons and dragons for stuntwars **** was crazy do i agree with some of the things that went on "no" but who am i to say anything sometime **** gets crazy its life i dont think anyone cares what happens at night time only how the event went(in my eyes it went great with little to no problems) and for the night life come on you got about 1000+ stunters and friends from across the united states and canada in the middle of winter all brought together in a warm climate with beer and video cameras what do u xpect no one really gave a **** about the girl that got killed after the red sox game by the cop with the bean bag gun so who gives a **** about a few rowdy people a broken window and a burnt palm tree what r u green peace

everyone shut the **** up i hate u all

KORNO
Old 02-20-2005, 07:47 PM
www.GSENick.com

Originally Posted by JimmyOOOOO
Whew, thank goodness I'm a "***" that "will probably never 12" instead of a stunter then !!

then go to a sportbike forum instead of a stunt forum
Old 02-20-2005, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
then go to a sportbike forum instead of a stunt forum

arent there gay chat rooms for peeps like that
nick these fockers are all gay if they dont like it they should just stay home and watch the video's if they cant handle reality hah reality
Old 02-20-2005, 07:58 PM

Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by korno1
some people are just retarded saying "parties get out of control its bad for the sport" seriously shut the **** up sit in ur room with ur boyfriends and play dungeons and dragons for stuntwars **** was crazy do i agree with some of the things that went on "no" but who am i to say anything sometime **** gets crazy its life i dont think anyone cares what happens at night time only how the event went(in my eyes it went great with little to no problems) and for the night life come on you got about 1000+ stunters and friends from across the united states and canada in the middle of winter all brought together in a warm climate with beer and video cameras what do u xpect no one really gave a **** about the girl that got killed after the red sox game by the cop with the bean bag gun so who gives a **** about a few rowdy people a broken window and a burnt palm tree what r u green peace

That is the longest fukin sentense i have ever seen in my life.

KORNO
Old 02-20-2005, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by korno1

KORNO

:YEAH :YEAH I heart you Korno........ your absolutely right!!

Quick Reply: for the record