go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: for the record

fmx guys arent angels, but they dont act like that **** at stuntwars
Old 02-19-2005, 10:07 PM

r6meanie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JimmyOOOOO
I think it's fvcking pitiful that a group of 20-something males can't have "fun" without destroying sh|t.

If you hotwired a water truck "for fun", you're a moron.

If you threw a bowling ball through some ladies window "for fun", you're a moron AND an a55hole.
I hear ya. I have never been to "stuntwars." I thought it may be a fun event, but after reading the stories I am glad I didnt go, and probably never will. Sounds more like a bunch of immature highschoolers destroying other people's ****. no thanks.
Old 02-19-2005, 10:49 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by sclevela
i wish i had a meth dealer i could thank on tv
1st, you have noone to thank, you're pretty selfmantained, 2nd YOU WILL NEVER BE ON TV
Old 02-19-2005, 11:11 PM

DAN1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mike_3SicK6
No one remembers Larry "Wombat" Linkagle thanking his Meth dealer after winning a FMX comp??

None cares.. but if that was my car with a bowling ball threw it.. *** THAT!

yea...and where is that guy now........you never hear of him
Old 02-19-2005, 11:25 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

pffffffffttttt shows what u know i was already on tv.......... they just had to blur out my face......... i was a minor......... and there were guys in blue uniforms, a neighborhood pervert, a catholic priest, and various intravenous drugs involved

now I understand YOU (as a person) better
Old 02-20-2005, 01:10 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAN1978
yea...and where is that guy now........you never hear of him
true that, but back in '99 he was a pillar of the FMX start-up.. just like those other guys. Not gonna mention NAMES...

Linkagle took madd comps out in Cali @ local spots, busting the sickest moves in the day. His style was nuts, his riding and lifestyle everyone wanted.. his homeboys are STARS, but where is he?

FMX and FSB (Freestyle Sport-Bikes) are like soooo fukin simular, if you cant see that, you havent been around either long enough. Each little character has already been sculpted into replicas.

DTP crew/Crusty Demons crew = Starboys.
Pastrana = Teach.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:59 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: for the record

Originally Posted by Judd
everyone needs to quit *****ing about what other people do and worry about themselves. look around people in different sports are always destroying sh*t its life it happens. dont involve yourself with the people that do that, if enough people stop hanging from all of these more well known riders ******** and stop following them when they destroy sh*t, one day it might stop happening.

^TRUE

But some ppl never change
Old 02-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's fvcking pitiful that a group of 20-something males can't have "fun" without destroying sh|t.

If you hotwired a water truck "for fun", you're a moron.

If you threw a bowling ball through some ladies window "for fun", you're a moron AND an a55hole.
i so sick of fukin cry babies it ant you so dont worry abought it dont forget where it all came from a bunch of criminals rippin up the streets and getting tickets now we rip up parking lots..........BUT STILL THE SAME CRIMINALS!!!! i used to race ama supercross and let me tell you is was no differnt the same **** rippin up hotels and parting all night so if you have a problem whith the way some riders are tell them to thier face and see what you get
Old 02-20-2005, 08:59 AM

JimmyOOOOO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john john
i so sick of fukin cry babies it ant you so dont worry abought it dont forget where it all came from a bunch of criminals rippin up the streets and getting tickets now we rip up parking lots..........BUT STILL THE SAME CRIMINALS!!!!
Doing a wheelie on the highway and running from the Po-Po doesn't have a damn thing to do with fvcking up some ladies car with a baby seat in the back. The first is exciting, the second is the act of a coward.

i used to race ama supercross and let me tell you is was no differnt the same **** rippin up hotels and parting all night so if you have a problem whith the way some riders are tell them to thier face and see what you get
I'm quite sure the sport didn't popular with that kind of sh|t going on all the time. Maybe the wannabes such as yourself were acting like punk *** b|tches, but I doubt Jeremy McGrath and Ezra Lusk are being destructive morons everywhere they go.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:20 AM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sWiFtY 50
It's fun. Why should people change? Thats called selling out. I'd rather see the sport get big and people acting like they always have. Thats why I love this sport.
I'm guesssing you've never had a bowling ball thrown through YOUR windshield.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Doing a wheelie on the highway and running from the Po-Po doesn't have a damn thing to do with fvcking up some ladies car with a baby seat in the back. The first is exciting, the second is the act of a coward.

I'm quite sure the sport didn't popular with that kind of sh|t going on all the time. Maybe the wannabes such as yourself were acting like punk *** b|tches, but I doubt Jeremy McGrath and Ezra Lusk are being destructive morons everywhere they go.
coming from a fuking *** that dont know **** and probley never hit a 12 in your life i dont take this to the hart cus if i did id drive my *** up to ny *** u up y dont you keep it real and stop trying to be model stunter be you.. but ill be me and if you ever see me come interduce your self and knock your fuking head off thats the kind of person i am and if you dont like it BLOW ME
Old 02-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Im Not Saying Its Cool To *** Ppl **** Up Im Just Saying Be You And Dont Worry Abought What Everyone Else Is Doing
Old 02-20-2005, 12:54 PM

JimmyOOOOO is an unknown quantity at this point

coming from a fuking *** that dont know **** and probley never hit a 12 in your life
"***"? nope. "Don't know ****"? about what? Are you talking about intelligence or life experience? My guess is that I have you dwarfed in both arenas. "Probably never hit a 12 in your life" Now THAT is probably accurate because that's not my goal.

i dont take this to the hart cus if i did id drive my *** up to ny *** u up y dont you keep it real and stop trying to be model stunter be you.. but ill be me and if you ever see me come interduce your self and knock your fuking head off
John, let's be realistic... under no circumstances would you drive to 137 Hood Ave Syracuse NY 13208 to kick my ***. And I am keeping it real. I am saying being a destructive a55hole is stupid because that's the truth. If me saying that offends you, it's because you know I'm right and you're really pissed off at yourself for the poser you've become.

I'm into stunting because I get all goofy like a little kid on christmas when I see somebody do a sick spreader on the highway, or especially when I get a little bit closer to being able to do tricks like that myself, and I'm sure everybody on this forum can relate to that because THAT is what stunting is about.

thats the kind of person i am and if you dont like it BLOW ME
You sound like somebody who is a bit insecure and worried about fitting in... I don't think you need to be propositioning me for a blow job, I think you need to go downstairs, give your mom a big hug, and tell her you're sorry for not listening when she tried to teach you about self respect.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:45 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Im Not Saying Its Cool To *** Ppl **** Up Im Just Saying Be You And Dont Worry Abought What Everyone Else Is Doing

I never get involved in this drama on SL but that statement is a good one!!! Who the hell cares what other people do?!?!?! If it don't involve you in anyway don't stress it. Let them do whatever they want!! Its not cool to go around and destroy other peoples property and I know I would be pissed if it happened to me ....... but whatever like I said who cares what they do - IF IT DON'T INVOLVE YOU LEAVE IT ALONE. Stop worrying and stressing about what everyone else is doing - worry about yourself! All this bi*ching about SW is just so annoying to hear ..the judges did what they had to do. The Star Boyz are God Fathers to this sport and I think they are the only few that could be the best at judging..... stop complaining about that crap too damn!! It was my first time there - I met some cool *** people and had an awesome time. I will be there for all the ones to come. You people are making it sound like some crazy circus with a bunch of thugs running around and it wasn't like that at all. But whatever I guess for the people that didn't like it or didn't even go and have sh*t to talk then just don't go - you really don't know what your missing out on - its one of the biggest events for this sport and we shouldn't be bashing it or the crap that happened during the nights- remember not everyone was out there actin a fool either!!! damn just stop with all this negitive BS ........ just my
Old 02-20-2005, 01:47 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude not for nothin................ but that was quite possibly the dumbest reply u could have chosen to post.................. i honestly dont believe u could have found a way to make youself look more like a window licker thats only allowed on the internet as some kinda experimantal trial for retards and their internet capabilities
Old 02-20-2005, 02:35 PM

izit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6meanie
I hear ya. I have never been to "stuntwars." I thought it may be a fun event, but after reading the stories I am glad I didnt go, and probably never will. Sounds more like a bunch of immature highschoolers destroying other people's ****. no thanks.
it aint all like that, we had a blast without upsettin anyone as did most guys on here, go next year, ul love it. Peace
Old 02-20-2005, 02:48 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BLONDE BOMBER

I never get involved in this drama on SL but that statement is a good one!!! Who the hell cares what other people do?!?!?! If it don't involve you in anyway don't stress it. Let them do whatever they want!! Its not cool to go around and destroy other peoples property and I know I would be pissed if it happened to me ....... but whatever like I said who cares what they do - IF IT DON'T INVOLVE YOU LEAVE IT ALONE. Stop worrying and stressing about what everyone else is doing - worry about yourself! All this bi*ching about SW is just so annoying to hear ..the judges did what they had to do. The Star Boyz are God Fathers to this sport and I think they are the only few that could be the best at judging..... stop complaining about that crap too damn!! It was my first time there - I met some cool *** people and had an awesome time. I will be there for all the ones to come. You people are making it sound like some crazy circus with a bunch of thugs running around and it wasn't like that at all. But whatever I guess for the people that didn't like it or didn't even go and have sh*t to talk then just don't go - you really don't know what your missing out on - its one of the biggest events for this sport and we shouldn't be bashing it or the crap that happened during the nights- remember not everyone was out there actin a fool either!!! damn just stop with all this negitive BS ........ just my

Thats what these guys are talking about. You have a large positive event with the lights shining brightly on the sport. What do you do to it? Well you freakin tear the place up,make it hard on the people that live and work there, not to mention the Cops and Emergency crews. You wonder why the Cops aren't cool...I wonder You think the people who did this made it negative or the people who disagree with it ??? Also who cares if the BOYZ are Godfathers...If they dont give the riders complete attention during their run ...they dont need to be judge, its disrespectful and not fair.
Also Families will not SUPPORT criminal activity........CLEAN IT UP!!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Rape pillage and loot

Didn't realize there were so many bit(ches around this place. There's a site you seriously might enjoy more than this place place... Sportbike.Net

Darwin had it right
-E

Quick Reply: for the record