We are fucked!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 02:20 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: We are ****ed!!!!!!!

IT HAPPENNED 5 YEARS AGO DAMMNIT!!!!

darius cycle gear will be mad at you
Old 11-24-2006, 03:30 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

In repsonse to pulling all of the street bike stunt videos..I love that you have just opened a new store here in Oregon and we were all shown a-lot of respect during the opening.We bought quite a bit of products that night and after due to the respect we were shown,NO MORE. By pulling those videos you take from our sport that we have poured our hearts into making mainstream.PRO STUNTERS DO NOT ENDANGER THE PUBLIC.Please look into the companies of the videos and do some research, you will find this is a PRO SPORT sponsored by many factory teams and products.You're company will suffer from making this choice as we are a very tight knit community and support those that support us, and vise versa.
EVERY ONE NEEDS TO SEND EMAILS THAT WAS MINE
Old 11-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

longrider is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread may have been started 5 years ago but going by Cycle Gear's website they still dont sell stunt videos. I dont understand the legal issue, I work in a bike dealer which was purchased by a large organization a couple years ago and we have to get everything we do approved by attorneys. With that in mind we sell stunt videos, we let Felony Freestyle use the parking lot to film that positive Fox31 news feature, and even hold stunt shows during our spring open house!
Old 11-24-2006, 05:41 PM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GreggV
Keep us informed on whats coming of this.....................This is BS !
+1
Old 11-24-2006, 06:16 PM

MentallyTwisted is an unknown quantity at this point

this is why they are on dvds and u can buy them if you want....if u are a scared cry baby, u dont buy them. but for the rest of those non pussies....we buy them and enjoy....
Old 11-24-2006, 09:16 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for taking the time to write. I am quite happy to see the sport of stunting grow and mature, with more events and bigger prizes coming every year. Not only are there more people riding, but more people are becoming interested in motorcycles. I enjoy seeing any aspect of riding grow in a positive manner, whether it is the rising popularity of motocross racing to the simple transportation needs being served by scooters.

For more than 3 years, Cycle Gear has not sold videos that clearly depict illegal activity, such as reckless behavior on public roads. Our sport has enough difficult perception issues with which to cope without Cycle Gear contributing to the problem by selling videos which cast street bikes in general and sport bikes in particular in the worst possible light. We have to take responsibility to ensure that we will have the opportunity to ride what we like, where we like, now and into the future. Unfortunately, many of the older stunting videos are centered around performing stunts on public roads and through traffic. Endangering both the rider and the general public.

Pro Stunting has seen explosive growth in the last few years, quickly becoming a large segment of the riding community. We encourage people to enjoy riding, several of our support riders and a few of our managers are stunters. We will happily sell videos that showcase stunting in a positive light, such as coverage of a competition or demonstrations on closed courses. If you have any suggestions for what we are missing, I'd be happy to review them. Again, thank you for your email. It is only through input from customers that we can continue to improve and grow. If you have any further comments, concerns or questions, feel free to contact me. I am always happy to hear from customers, and I want to make sure Cycle Gear remains the best place to shop.

Brian Fitzgerald

Senior Operations Manager
Cycle Gear, Inc.
4705 Industrial Way
Benicia, CA 94510
707-747-5053 x107
707-747-6262 (fax)

www.cyclegear.com
brianf@cyclegear.com
Old 11-24-2006, 09:42 PM

Jenniexx is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours just opened and someone had mentioned that they didn't sell vids in there........stupid
Old 11-24-2006, 10:58 PM

kirby954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know at the shop i work at I always have stunt videos up, as long as its clean. that sucks though were always playing siu all the time the music kicks A$$. But i can kinda see were cycle gear is coming from.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:29 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kirby954
I know at the shop i work at I always have stunt videos up, as long as its clean. that sucks though were always playing siu all the time the music kicks A$$. But i can kinda see were cycle gear is coming from.
+1 Seminole Picked up Kirby, Drew Rawlins and I. They actually support the sport and videos. some people just got a stick up their *** when it comes to progression. No one accepted FMX when it was first FMX. The time may come or it may not it sucks that the $$$ wont be spent on DVD's but cycle gear is cycle gear. the real shops will keep ordering them because thats what cell servinitup, apex, Judgment day normally we cant keep them off the shelves.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by Otown_Tony
+1 Seminole Picked up Kirby, Drew Rawlins and I. They actually support the sport and videos. some people just got a stick up their *** when it comes to progression. No one accepted FMX when it was first FMX. The time may come or it may not it sucks that the $$$ wont be spent on DVD's but cycle gear is cycle gear. the real shops will keep ordering them because thats what cell servinitup, apex, Judgment day normally we cant keep them off the shelves.
thanks for calin me back **** burgler
Old 11-25-2006, 04:14 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Ya the thing I always was pissed about is that they never pulled the Crusty deamons videos and part 8-9-10 all have segments of me in there with pretty much all street.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:52 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by foxswank
Thank you for taking the time to write. I am quite happy to see the sport of stunting grow and mature, with more events and bigger prizes coming every year. Not only are there more people riding, but more people are becoming interested in motorcycles. I enjoy seeing any aspect of riding grow in a positive manner, whether it is the rising popularity of motocross racing to the simple transportation needs being served by scooters.

For more than 3 years, Cycle Gear has not sold videos that clearly depict illegal activity, such as reckless behavior on public roads. Our sport has enough difficult perception issues with which to cope without Cycle Gear contributing to the problem by selling videos which cast street bikes in general and sport bikes in particular in the worst possible light. We have to take responsibility to ensure that we will have the opportunity to ride what we like, where we like, now and into the future. Unfortunately, many of the older stunting videos are centered around performing stunts on public roads and through traffic. Endangering both the rider and the general public.

Pro Stunting has seen explosive growth in the last few years, quickly becoming a large segment of the riding community. We encourage people to enjoy riding, several of our support riders and a few of our managers are stunters. We will happily sell videos that showcase stunting in a positive light, such as coverage of a competition or demonstrations on closed courses. If you have any suggestions for what we are missing, I'd be happy to review them. Again, thank you for your email. It is only through input from customers that we can continue to improve and grow. If you have any further comments, concerns or questions, feel free to contact me. I am always happy to hear from customers, and I want to make sure Cycle Gear remains the best place to shop.

Brian Fitzgerald
I must say Brian as a film director who has exposed this sport to MILLIONS & MILLIONS of people it was painful to read that chicken **** cop out of yours.

"Contributing to the problem"? What problem would that be? The problem that you can't open enough stores to make money off stuntbike riders? How do you think that this sport got so big where you can make the kind of money that make hand over fist off accessories alone? IT'S THE STREET RIDING THAT GOT THIS SPORT TO THE LEVEL IT IS TODAY.

"The worst possible light"? How about the comp. that you put on and sponsor?

What do you do other than make money from the sport? Do you sponsor an event that put's the sport (To use your own vernacular) "In the right light"?

Total ****in Hypocrite
Old 11-26-2006, 09:43 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by foto
The company would most likely restock the videos i they get lots of people asking for them. I mean if people started going to there local stores and ask to purchase a stunt video it would make the store look bad if they didn't have any. The bottom line is money, if you can prove it is worth the risk to sell these videos then they would carry them. Also find out which paper wrote the article and send them a letter too, talk about how you are getting the short end of the stick.

Or you can always throw the discrimination card in. If they will not carry your videos but the will carry fmx videos it can be concidered discrimination. I wouldn't use that one personally but it is always a thought.
+999999999 :YEAH

And everyyear we get closer to the x-games and major markets....it will be accepted soon, it's just a temporary set back!!!!

Keep complaining to the main office until they get the point....
Old 11-29-2006, 06:22 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by foxswank

Brian Fitzgerald

Senior Operations Manager
Cycle Gear, Inc.
4705 Industrial Way
Benicia, CA 94510
707-747-5053 x107
707-747-6262 (fax)

www.cyclegear.com
brianf@cyclegear.com
**** like this makes me want to go out in the streets and shoot a new Black Sheep Squadron film.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:53 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
**** like this makes me want to go out in the streets and shoot a new Black Sheep Squadron film.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 11-29-2006, 10:42 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Do it:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 10:49 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

YESSSSSSSSSSS do it.........come out my way for some HOT ****.:YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 01:37 PM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

That is adsolute bullshit. That's like sayin if you were to walk into a skate shop and see a vid playin and ***** about it since that's what stunt riders are compared to pretty much like being harassed about riding in parking lots and ****. From coming from a fmx back round we used to ride in illegal spots that are always filmed and in every video. I'd like to find this letter and this ***** *** **** and hump his mama cause he probably doesn't have a chick cosidering all the spare time this ***** *** has. Chump probably rides his v-star to his desk job on saturdays like a fukin poser he is . Effin haters. If anyone has any links to this letter hit me up I would love to track his *** down and confront him or her arrrrrrggggg fukersss
Old 11-29-2006, 02:09 PM

JOKERR is an unknown quantity at this point

Send your vid's my way ill post the up at my shop when its finished in the next few months and sell the sh*! out of them. i wont lose ne bussiness b-cause im strictly gonna be a superbike /stunt shop.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:12 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

talk to aggravated assaults MIKE, that rides the r6, he's a manager of one, most likely the one playing the vid, i'd like to hear his input.