IMR Photo Gallery
www.imrstunts.com
Manchester, NH

this shit has to stop

Old 01-18-2005, 02:04 PM

lilangel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: this **** has to stop

Rachel I thought that was you but wasnt sure. I came on here to tell andy to tell you that everyone is leaving the apt and some stuff I think is yours. An oil lamp and basket and something else (dont remeber) didnt want to throw it away without your say and I have no number for you or anything so I cant get a hold of you any more
Old 01-18-2005, 03:58 PM

jbone can only hope to improve
Re: i know i dont.... just my

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
guest does not mean invisible you idiot! invisible means you can't see that i'm even here...and i, son, am invisible...i gotta fend off the fans such as yourself the best i can...

there are a strange number of 'visitors' lurking though....my board just had 6 visitors at 6:30 am!

i know you're invisible and this is one of the reasons i said this cause you have no fans you're just plain gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2005, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Goldylocks
Just b-cuz people want to be invisible so you cant harrass them, leave us invisible people alone, J-bone!

who the hell are you now just curious just read the rest of the posts its only rachel but the bottom still applies to you

and grow some ovaries and let people know that you're on the board you little wuss
Old 01-18-2005, 04:04 PM

Goldylocks is a decent person
Talking Re: this **** has to stop

1.Just throw the stuff out, if i didnt notice it was gone i dont need it Toss it.
2.J-bone its me rachel
Old 01-18-2005, 04:05 PM

Goldylocks is a decent person

And i'm not a wuss!!
Old 01-18-2005, 04:08 PM

yep whatever you say or think
Old 01-18-2005, 04:28 PM

lilangel is an unknown quantity at this point
1.Just throw the stuff out, if i didnt notice it was gone i dont need it Toss it.

Nice talkin with ya. Figured I'd be nice and let you know wasn't sure if it belonged to your mom or dad once.Guess that went far so whatever I find I throw it.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:32 PM

Momma Dukes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Racheal, it's Mom when did you climb board the board???. See you when you get home
Old 01-18-2005, 04:48 PM

ninjagrl79 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok my excuse for being invisible , all though scott and i are JUST FRIENDS his always "ready" baby mama is a drama queen who likes to harrass any girl who speaks to him , i have changed my email, aolaim, and cell phone number 3 times to avoid this so i choose to stay invisible and the reason why i wont stop reading these is because you guys are the funniest ***** f**kers ever... j-bone with the grow some ovaries... thats classic.. and skunkys random comments , BRILLIANT! you guys are my very own blue collar comedy tour , not to mention the pics of hot little peices of *** ( girls and guys ) who have wound up on the boards..its the best do ya think i go to 444 to watch ya stunt?? no way i go to watch ya girls and laugh my *** off at how funny you guys are , that still makes me a wuss doesnt it??? lol
Old 01-18-2005, 04:58 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

I'm visible... I ain't skured.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:21 PM

ftrain is a decent person

yo ***** respect I am a white collar boy
Old 01-18-2005, 05:42 PM

ninj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ninjagrl79
ok my excuse for being invisible , all though scott and i are JUST FRIENDS his always "ready" baby mama is a drama queen who likes to harrass any girl who speaks to him , i have changed my email, aolaim, and cell phone number 3 times to avoid this so i choose to stay invisible and the reason why i wont stop reading these is because you guys are the funniest ***** f**kers ever... j-bone with the grow some ovaries... thats classic.. and skunkys random comments , BRILLIANT! you guys are my very own blue collar comedy tour , not to mention the pics of hot little peices of *** ( girls and guys ) who have wound up on the boards..its the best do ya think i go to 444 to watch ya stunt?? no way i go to watch ya girls and laugh my *** off at how funny you guys are , that still makes me a wuss doesnt it??? lol
ok ninjagrl79 why dont you do like your name and keep your ****ing mouth shut
for some one with the name ninjagrl79 your doing to much talking no one wants to here what you have to say aka the real ninj https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/new...ply&p=1329787#
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/new...ply&p=1329787#
Old 01-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Big Spyda

IMR-Fulltime is an unknown quantity at this point

woooooooooohhhhhh.... hey j-bone there is alot of people who are invis and that does not count for guests. guests are people who are not registered and just read the forums boards. so when u see like 9 members and 3 guests that means 9 people are registered with stunt life and 3 are not they are just looking at the forum. hope this helps you out buddy.... and i am invis always....
Old 01-18-2005, 05:47 PM

Momma Dukes is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job jbone that's the way to get all those invisible people to surface Mom Dukes
Old 01-18-2005, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by IMR-Fulltime
woooooooooohhhhhh.... hey j-bone there is alot of people who are invis and that does not count for guests. guests are people who are not registered and just read the forums boards. so when u see like 9 members and 3 guests that means 9 people are registered with stunt life and 3 are not they are just looking at the forum. hope this helps you out buddy.... and i am invis always....

i know the invisible and guest thing dumbass it pisses me off people like you invisible whats the piont its not like anyone on this board is important enough to be invisible and if you think you are you're a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2005, 07:32 PM

MtnBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbone
i know the invisible and guest thing dumbass it pisses me off people like you invisible whats the piont its not like anyone on this board is important enough to be invisible and if you think you are you're a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaahh, too funny!
Old 01-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Big Spyda

IMR-Fulltime is an unknown quantity at this point

who says it has anything to do with being important?? thats just stupid talk if you ask me... I am invis because I want to...dumbass....
Old 01-19-2005, 01:40 AM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

um, that's a HUGE run-on sentence.
Still here, unhidden, when I have time to post.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Hey check out my tank bag

professor is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW we have a new english teacher
Old 01-19-2005, 10:06 AM

B-Slim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lilangel
Rachel I thought that was you but wasnt sure. I came on here to tell andy to tell you that everyone is leaving the apt and some stuff I think is yours. An oil lamp and basket and something else (dont remeber) didnt want to throw it away without your say and I have no number for you or anything so I cant get a hold of you any more
and maybe you can lay by the bay and eat some hay and make things out of clay....whaddaya say?

Quick Reply: this shit has to stop