Xclusive Freestyle Riderz - XFR Photo Gallery
xclusivefreestyleriderz.com
Worcester, MA.

07 Summer Nationals

Old 05-20-2007, 08:27 PM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point
07 Summer Nationals

Summer Nationals has always been a great time and great show. Over the years we have always tried to get as many people into the tunnel and involved as we could. Unfortunately we can’t get all the riders that we would like involved with the 4th of July weekend. This year we have had to cut the riders that will be riding down even more for insurance reasons. The line up for this year will be XFR, Teach and crew, Damien Hunt, Ronnie Reality, and Tony D and his one guest rider.

HOWEVER, because of the high demand of riders that have always wanted to come down and ride in Worcester through out the years we have worked out something special this year for more riders to get involved in Worcester. Teach and I have been working for a while with the promoters of the show to get something going and we have come up with the New England Stunt Jam. This is going to be a total separate riding area down in Worcester this year. We are going to set up a rider area where anyone can come and ride that wants too. There will be a barricaded area set up down town for stunt riders to ride as much as they like. The riding area will be open from wed night July 4th to Sunday afternoon July 8th all day and all night. You will be able to ride as much as you like as long as things are kept safe. The riding area will be open at 10am and close when the city shuts the tunnel down late at night. Damien Hunt is going to be the pit boss and will have total control and say over what’s going on. If Damien or any of his help thinks that anyone is unsafe then you will be ask to leave and you will not be allowed to return.

The fee for riding for the weekend will be $50.00 and with that fee you will receive one rider wrist band which you can get into and out of downtown or the park for the weekend and another general admission wrist band for the weekend for you to give to whomever you would like. We just want to clarify that the second general admission wrist band does not allow you to ride in the pit is just allows you to get in and be a spectator for the weekend! This is 5 days and nights of riding and for everyone that knows what it’s like down there a dam good time! We want to get as many people down here and involved as we can but we can’t always get everyone in the tunnel so this is our way to get more riders involved in the Summer Nationals. We hope to see you all down there. Teach and I will be posting up some more info on how to register very soon so keep checking in.

Last edited by Ray Ray Z.; 05-20-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: 07 Summer Nationals

This is gonna be the best year yet!!!!

i'm looking forward to the show in the tunnel, but i think the pit is gonna be way more fun.

this is a great solution that we have worked hard to implement. so sick of hearing the bitching about worcester and who rides and who doesnt.

bottom line, it is me and ray's show so we call the shots. anyone has a problem with how we do it, feel free to call me or pm me.

tunnel will be the show, run as a show, as entertainment...and the pit will be where the FUN is!

i dont wanna hear any bitching about the money either...it's a fair deal to see the show, ride your bike with the best riders in New England, and hang out with your girl.

can't wait and i'll see everyone there!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:16 AM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point

People are probably thinking 50 dollars is a lot for this, but the summer nationals for a week pass is 40 dollars anyways(and that is for a 4 day pass this year theres 5 days), so you are paying 10 dollars, to have a spot to ride in for 5 days.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:24 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

what about filmimg in the pit area?
Old 05-21-2007, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
what about filmimg in the pit area?
I will check into that. If there is a filming allowed there will not be anyone allowed to film in the riding area, you will have to do so outside of the pit. Last year they had strict rules against any video cameras but I will check and get back to you.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:21 AM

Ridin Disorder is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like it's going to be one of the best years yet...can't wait
Old 05-21-2007, 09:23 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray Ray Z.
I will check into that. If there is a filming allowed there will not be anyone allowed to film in the riding area, you will have to do so outside of the pit. Last year they had strict rules against any video cameras but I will check and get back to you.
thanks man
Old 05-21-2007, 10:39 AM

xfrjeff is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW,

I smell a huge July 4 weekend in the plans. With that much time to ride and that long of a weekend we should have a **** load of people coming down to rip it up. I can only imagine what it is going to be like.

This is a good opportunity for all to come experience the summer nationals we all see in vids and have a ******* blast.

COME ONE COME ALL
:YEAH
Old 05-21-2007, 07:51 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Ground And Ound And Verbal Blow Jobs Hahaha I Get A Get Out Of Jail Free Card For The Weekend Tisk Tisk
Old 05-21-2007, 08:36 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

If i have a rider pass can i ride my fiddy in the rider area?
Old 05-21-2007, 08:40 PM

barely legal is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds good to me, can we get a beer tent set up next to the new spot..preferably coors light
Old 05-21-2007, 08:46 PM

barely legal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xfrjeff
WOW,

I smell a huge July 4 weekend in the plans. With that much time to ride and that long of a weekend we should have a **** load of people coming down to rip it up. I can only imagine what it is going to be like.

This is a good opportunity for all to come experience the summer nationals we all see in vids and have a ******* blast.

COME ONE COME ALL
:YEAH
prettyboy is GAY

Last edited by barely legal; 05-21-2007 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-21-2007, 08:50 PM

I don't see a problem with that but i think that we are going to try and keep the 50 sessions seperate from the stunt bikes. We are def going to have to do shifts and I think that we can work something out for some 50 shifts out there.

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
If i have a rider pass can i ride my fiddy in the rider area?
Old 05-21-2007, 08:52 PM

oh and ps, there is only riding then drinking not the other way around!!!!

Originally Posted by barely legal
sounds good to me, can we get a beer tent set up next to the new spot..preferably coors light
Old 05-21-2007, 08:55 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray Ray Z.
I don't see a problem with that but i think that we are going to try and keep the 50 sessions seperate from the stunt bikes. We are def going to have to do shifts and I think that we can work something out for some 50 shifts out there.
yay!:YEAH
Old 05-21-2007, 09:12 PM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

i'm def doing it... parties boo ya!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 09:42 PM

billrd can only hope to improve

Let us know if you're thinking about going. Post up people! :YEAH
Old 05-21-2007, 10:43 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

A Stunt Jam! yay!

I love those!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:49 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

that sounds pretty tight ,ill have to roll out for that. But I remember the first year they allowed stunting in the tunnels ,it was my old group and DTE , I think we where like one of the only other crews around that stunted ,and im the only one that still stunts from my old group. (this was like 6yrs ago ). Anyways ,it was definately one of the most memorable expierences . To be out there ,with hundreds of people ,just looking down from the walls freakin out. props to all who still set it off in the tunnels!
Old 05-22-2007, 04:25 AM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point

Ray< How big is this "area" going to be. and where about r u thinking of having it? where the 4 wheeler jump stuff was? I am just saying this cause if many people plan on coming it's going to be a cluster evan with groups. I think we should have like a skill level as well, so someone doesn't just come off the street pay 50 dollars and loops a bike. I know there are a lot of people that ride in this area, So I don't think people should get discoraged to ride, as long as you can do a slow wheelie...

Quick Reply: 07 Summer Nationals