Juvenile Tendencies www.JuvenileTendencies.com From Up-State, NY

Be careful out there, I lost another friend yesterday.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 08:24 AM

JTQUAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Be careful out there, I lost another friend yesterday.

Hey guys, I hate being the bearer of bad news. First off i hope all you guys are doing great and we can tie up at stuntrageous. Next i just want to tell you guys to be careful man. Last night on I-84, The kid on the bike at my show died. He was doing a wheelie at 90mph and lost it. This is the kid with the green kawi ninja that was with my friend with the trex. A tragedy like this will never casue me to stop riding but it makes you think. We ride good other people on the roadways dont. Apparently the tractor trailer he was wheeling next to may not have seen him and he had a fresh tire on the bike and the combo of the 2 caused him to wreck. Just lettin you guys know whats up. I knew that you may have remembered brian from the show. Peace out and be safe - JT

Newspaper article - Brian RIP...

P.S. If that link doesnt work, go to http://www.recordonline.com/news/index.html and scroll to the article "Good friends recall victim of fatal motorcycle crash"
Old 08-27-2004, 09:17 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Be careful out there, I lost another friend yesterday.

Originally Posted by JTQUAD
Hey guys, I hate being the bearer of bad news. First off i hope all you guys are doing great and we can tie up at stuntrageous. Next i just want to tell you guys to be careful man. Last night on I-84, The kid on the bike at my show died. He was doing a wheelie at 90mph and lost it. This is the kid with the green kawi ninja that was with my friend with the trex. A tragedy like this will never casue me to stop riding but it makes you think. We ride good other people on the roadways dont. Apparently the tractor trailer he was wheeling next to may not have seen him and he had a fresh tire on the bike and the combo of the 2 caused him to wreck. Just lettin you guys know whats up. I knew that you may have remembered brian from the show. Peace out and be safe - JT

Newspaper article - Brian RIP...

P.S. If that link doesnt work, go to http://www.recordonline.com/news/index.html and scroll to the article "Good friends recall victim of fatal motorcycle crash"
Damn bro.. all i can say is RIP...

i believe i have a couple pics of him home.. ill post them up.. we were there 4 hrs and hes seemed like a good egg