Psycho Boyz - PBZ Photo Gallery
www.psychoboyz.com
Southern, IL

Vote For Kerry!! Vote The Safe!!

Old 10-26-2004, 01:47 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person
Vote For Kerry!! Vote The Safe!!

The day of the elections is nearlier.. And from Spain, I just wanna comment you that Kerry is the best option for the future of the world and also for ur country, USA. Bush had 4 years to show us what they can do being the president of the USA.. and of course, he show that he is more stupid than his father maybe the balance u can take from the economic situation of USA actually is good, but I think John Kerry can do the same and better.. The conflict of Irak and the war for petroleum posesion speak for himself, Kerry will need that petroleum for sure, cos USA is like nothing if she has not that petrol, but he won't do the things that Bush done, he hasn't compassion for no one.. U know, bad person..

SO I JUST WANNA SAY...

VOTE KERRY, NOT BUSH!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-26-2004, 10:14 PM

stanger92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vote For Kerry!! Vote The Safe!!

you're a ****ing idiot, you are from spain and you obviously don't know **** so STFU and worry about your own country retard

bush/cheney 04
Old 10-26-2004, 10:43 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you actually think u get a fair look over there? Unless u are in the USA u have no idea. At least in America we don't let the terrorists decide who wins elections like u do over there in spain. Insead of giving in we FIGHT for Freedom! Kerry is just saying whatever he can to get elected. If he does win u'll see him change real fast. YOu probably won't like him either after a few months if he wins.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:46 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dela
Do you actually think u get a fair look over there? Unless u are in the USA u have no idea. At least in America we don't let the terrorists decide who wins elections like u do over there in spain. Insead of giving in we FIGHT for Freedom! Kerry is just saying whatever he can to get elected. If he does win u'll see him change real fast. YOu probably won't like him either after a few months if he wins.

dela i got your back
Old 11-03-2004, 10:34 PM

Shawn_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like Bush is in there another 4
Old 11-03-2004, 11:41 PM

stanger92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StarboyShawn
Looks like Bush is in there another 4
hell yeah
Old 11-03-2004, 11:58 PM

skooter_trash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GERARD
The day of the elections is nearlier.. And from Spain, I just wanna comment you that Kerry is the best option for the future of the world and also for ur country, USA. Bush had 4 years to show us what they can do being the president of the USA.. and of course, he show that he is more stupid than his father maybe the balance u can take from the economic situation of USA actually is good, but I think John Kerry can do the same and better.. The conflict of Irak and the war for petroleum posesion speak for himself, Kerry will need that petroleum for sure, cos USA is like nothing if she has not that petrol, but he won't do the things that Bush done, he hasn't compassion for no one.. U know, bad person..

SO I JUST WANNA SAY...

VOTE KERRY, NOT BUSH!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

We dont have compassion for Terrorists

We dont yield to terrorists

We're not liked b/c we walk the walk and we carry a big stick

Saddam broke 16 different agreements...it was time to finally make good on our threats even if no other country had the intestinal fortitude to do so.

I could care less about what other countries think about the USA b/c places like France don't care if people fly planes into our buildings here.

And finally - the USA contributes more supplies and financial aid to other countries than any other nation in the world.....no one is even close.

Thank God for George W. Bush
Old 11-15-2004, 04:30 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

OK if that's what all of you think... It's not my country, it's yours, you know what are you doing when you vote a type of person like George W. Bush (who learned to use explosive artefacts, arms, camouflage tactics, etc etc to a man who I think it's called OSAMA BIN LADEN?? )..

But well after all, and after I saw "SUPERSIZE ME" movie, anything about american people can surprise me now..

P.D: I'm still wanting come to USA to live someday

**** JAVIER AZNAR AND HIS ****ING TEACHES AT GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY!!