FIDDY TECH: Help, How-to, Parts & Mods Have a technical question? Looking for the best parts? Want to share some info on new fiddy parts you bought or have seen? Post it up here!

need help

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 07:01 PM

SickFitty is an unknown quantity at this point
need help

anyone changed the clutch in their xr and had problems after you put it back together with shifting ? I did a clutch change and put everything back like it came off and when I went to shift it... no shift it was like it was stuck in one place so I tried rocking the shifter nothing it is in nuetrul and stuck there will not shift? I was wondering maybe anyone got a diagram of how it goes back together ? any help will be helpful thanks Jesse
Old 01-24-2004, 02:39 PM

imprezawd is a decent person
Re: need help

Originally Posted by SickFitty
anyone changed the clutch in their xr and had problems after you put it back together with shifting ? I did a clutch change and put everything back like it came off and when I went to shift it... no shift it was like it was stuck in one place so I tried rocking the shifter nothing it is in nuetrul and stuck there will not shift? I was wondering maybe anyone got a diagram of how it goes back together ? any help will be helpful thanks Jesse
Try adjusting the screw on the right cover. It doesnt sound like you installed the long rod arm right inside the case.! But if you did i would check out the screw adjustment.