All Cops Read This Please!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 12:40 PM

RopeGun69x77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation All Cops Read This Please!!!!

I've seen alot of stuff about running from the cops, and how cops hate bikes (esp. sportbikes). This is an FYI for ya'll...... from someone who has some cop friends, and knows a little about what goes on.
Alot of cops are just ARMED TAX COLLECTERS!! Or they just have this manic desire to abuse the general public, and ANYTHING that is attention getting (i.e.: euros, sportbikes, "fast and furious" type chit, customs, etc...) is just a target for their poorly supressed aggression. I have friend who is a cop, and he is an ******* - he loves excercising his "power". Nobody really likes him; I don't know why he's still my friend.
I have a couple other friends who are cops, and they ride with us sometimes; they're pretty cool and we don't get hassled when they're with us. Now THAT'S what I call police protection! (not that we are exceeding by too much or for too long...)
The WORST thing is that tha PO is rarely around when you need them: when some moronic cellphone talkin' SUV driving biatch cuts you off and almost kills you, they are NO WHERE AROUND! Or if they are they DON'T seem to care, so any cops out there TAKE NOTE: SERVE and PROTECT US TOO! Give tha cellphone SUV biatch a ticket for *failure to yield, *improper lane usage, *no signal, *willful and wanton disregard for personal and public safety, etc.... You KNOW that most motorcycle accidents, per statistics, are caused by drivers who "just didn't see the bike". Ticket unsafe drivers who put our lives in danger: they deserves it just as much or more than WE do!
Old 07-01-2004, 01:45 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: All Cops Read This Please!!!!

OR JUST GO EAT SOME MORE DONUTS PIGS. Yeah, cops really care, MY LEFT NUT. they cant find both of my bikes that got stolen, but they somehow have time to come over when the ****** stereo is too loud, or god forbid, we are doin 4 over the speed limit. FUKK COPS. I have called the cops a few times for vaious things, one, i got my *** jumped by 8 black DICKs for no reason, and the cops come- and take ME to jail??? COPS CAN SUCK MY ***

There is NO SUCH THING as a "cool cop", cops are only cool when they get so tired of being ********, that they become nice for 5 minutes.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:46 PM

Robtype_r is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,
I second that motion.

Rob
Old 07-01-2004, 01:53 PM

SuzukiJoe can only hope to improve

Not that I don't agreee with the above, but I want to mention one exception to the rule. We have this cop that comes out about every Tuesday night and watches us while we *** around. Hell a couple of weeks ago when he left he did a burn out in his cop car for almost a minute or so. It was the funniest thing ever. Other than that guy I agree, most cops do suk a$$ and don't give a damn about us.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:33 PM

RopeGun69x77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: All Cops Read This Please!!!!

I just want these ******* and K un ts that pull out in front of me or almost run me off the road to get reamed like I have in the past... tickets, ^ insurance, etc.... I have friends who carry weapons when they ride, but I don't wanna do that... (I carry mace tho... a big can, NOT pepperspray.... someday someone's gonna get a facefull when they almost kill me with their fuggin land yacht..)
Old 07-01-2004, 02:37 PM

SuzukiJoe can only hope to improve

I always try to carry something to throw at the ****** myself. Like change or even small fishing weights. At least something to put a good scratch or dent in there ****. I hit this one truck a few weeks ago, for throwing **** out his window at me. He didn't like that very much. He actually tried to chase me... What a dumb ***....
Old 07-01-2004, 03:16 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Not all cops or bad, they usually come out to our stunt spots, and either watch, or just make sure were not racing and then they leave, rarely do they make us leave. Then again, thats a Denver cop, if you go to a suburb, for sure their gonna hate. So I can agree and disagree.......

I do agree with the whole thing about some *** clown on a cell phone merging without seeing us, had a beamer do that on me today, he had about six more inches before he got the boot to the door panel of his M3......
Old 07-02-2004, 03:02 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

"they cant find both of my bikes that got stolen, but they somehow have time to come over when the ****** stereo is too loud,"

**** bro, I know this one for sure.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:10 AM

soon2beGST is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Indy state Police...keep in mind I am under age too!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	coolestcop ever.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	86446  

Last edited by soon2beGST; 07-02-2004 at 03:11 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 07-02-2004, 04:42 AM

Munke is an unknown quantity at this point

*** ALL TRAFFIC COPS. it the lowest form of a job to have. ive been in jail a couple of times for reckless driving (riding wheelies) up to a 1000 dollar fine and 5 days in jail. thats bull chit. whats worse than cops are these cameras they have at intersections out here. they mail you tickets. each intersection cost about $75000. those are being paid for by every biker how gets some lame azz ticket. *** ALL TRAFFIC COPS.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

RR_Rick is a decent person

I hear ya! how about the coffee in one hand and cant steer the fukin car and almost runs over ya,or go's 35 cause they are trying to drive and drink coffee and smoke & talk on their cell phone
Dunno how it is around everywhere else but thats how it is here hey I like the morning coffee etc. but **** I can drive one handed and still see whats going on around me..some people just shouldnt be able to drive!
And the fukin cops around here like pulling people over for BS all the time... but I never see them pull over these loosers letting their kids jump around the vehicle with no seatbelts on <--------suck!
Old 07-04-2004, 03:03 AM

lewisville is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SuzukiJoe
I always try to carry something to throw at the ****** myself. Like change or even small fishing weights. At least something to put a good scratch or dent in there ****. I hit this one truck a few weeks ago, for throwing **** out his window at me. He didn't like that very much. He actually tried to chase me... What a dumb ***....
Never thought of that. usually I just bend their mirror in or try to break it if they are an ***.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:32 AM

xraycatj is an unknown quantity at this point

stock up on some big ball bearings...
Old 07-05-2004, 01:08 PM

sickboy can only hope to improve

ya where wered the cops when my house got broke into ....
but they were there to give me a ticket for not using a directional

laterz,
Brian
Old 07-05-2004, 03:24 PM

HavokCycle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xraycatj
stock up on some big ball bearings...
padlocks work great.
anyway i'm a quasi-cop was sec. forces in the AF, might get into a civillian job when i get done with school so dont think all cops are dicks.
before i had my licsense i was busted for doing 20 over in the city, no permit, no lid, at night. let me off with a written warning.
dont hate cuz they bust up your spots, even tho there aren't any left out here it aint there fault, its cuz your ****in 88 year old neighboor thinks you're doing 80 while idling down the street.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:41 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Helios
padlocks work great.
anyway i'm a quasi-cop was sec. forces in the AF, might get into a civillian job when i get done with school so dont think all cops are dicks.
before i had my licsense i was busted for doing 20 over in the city, no permit, no lid, at night. let me off with a written warning.
dont hate cuz they bust up your spots, even tho there aren't any left out here it aint there fault, its cuz your ****in 88 year old neighboor thinks you're doing 80 while idling down the street.

Since when did you become a PW

West Lafayette Police are dicks........the campus cops are always cool
Old 07-05-2004, 10:39 PM

actually its flopped this year. haven't had a single peep from WL. city cops are gettin pissed cuz tho cuz there's been like 4 wrecks in a week recently.
Old 07-05-2004, 11:00 PM

Clay is an unknown quantity at this point

Just Run They Cant Catch Us Anyways
Old 07-05-2004, 11:18 PM

yeah, but a kid Erik and i know tried that one time, and ran outta gas. the rumor was, based off the police scanner, that if he'd made it another block they were gonna call it off.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:24 AM

OrganDonor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CruiserErik
Since when did you become a PW

West Lafayette Police are dicks........the campus cops are always cool
I will agree with that, campus cops at Purdue always rocked, back before I graduated, I used to stunt all over campus, somwhere, I have a sweet pic of my old hurricane parked at 12 in the fountain. (Note, I went there prior to the tube installation) Purdue cops never gave me **** for stunting.

Quick Reply: All Cops Read This Please!!!!