Calling Out DLISH (You have my stolen bike)

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 09:15 AM

that1guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling Out DLISH (You have my stolen bike)

My case against DLish, Derek Murphy

How many coincidences is too many? Letters = Picture Description

A. I had an undertail kit with GIMIX painted on it, it was ripped off to hide the identity of the bike's REAL owner.

B. Missing the rear tail light. When I put the 12 bar on it, the tail light could no longer be screwed in and was just jammed in there. I lost it wheelying down Fluor Drive in Des Moines. Patrick "Jesse James" will attest to that.

C. Did a show at a monster truck rally in Cedar Rapids where my sponsor gave me racing tires. Did the tire blowing burn out to finish the show like always which RIPPED OFF the tire hugger. ZX-Chris was there along with KIKI750 for that and can tell you about it.

D. Back when the bike was my pretty bike I was pimping it all out, plus the Honda seats on the 02 954's is hard as a rock. Bought a $250 Corbin seat, how many hardcore stunters do or can afford to do that?

E. Broke the passenger right side peg off dropping the bike after a burn out in Wisconsin.

F. High mount pipe, just like mine. Mine was a Devil, this one has the label ripped off. Also, top of the exhaust exit is scratched from 12'ing before the bar and the pipe sticks out further than the plasics.

G. When I had the bike repainted while I was gone in Croatia the kid that did it broke the key hole assembly and it was never replaced.

H. When it was my pretty bike and I had my stunt bike in the shop I flipped it over doing an endo, breaking off the front end, it was never replaced and I had a bar welded in its place to do cross over endos for support.

I. Dented and bent both rims jumping off a ledge in Wisconsin at a show. My sponsor bent them back and JB welded the insides to prevent air leak. MotoRider of Des Moines and VMC can verify that.

J. Also from the endo, lost both carbon intakes and never replaced.

K. Spray painted flames onto fabric that was covering the passenger seat. The paint seeped thru, it was then removed because that would have identified the bike easier as in the example of A.

L The 12 bar bolted onto the subframe and was close enough that I didn't have to cut big pieces out of the plastics for it. However, I did have to make notches in it to get the plastics to fit back on.

M. No bar ends. Had matching ones when it was my pretty bike to match the sliders, but broke one in a crash so took them both off.

Plus-----
Originally Posted by honda4life
hey i made sure i was annonomous for this. i think what happened to your bikes you , kiki? and that hondaguy is a bunch of bullshit. do not reply to this message i made the fake name. i will not check pm's back. but i have VERY RELIABLE sources. and if ya wanna know who has your bike...... i know who has it. he goes by the name dlish. i thnk you know who he is. as far as kikis bike i have no idea or hondas stuff. but i know he has your 954. i hope you can get to the bottom of it and keep us all up to date in the team jast forum. if you want to reply to this do it there. ill read and correspond from there. hope all works out man peace

Originally Posted by honda4life
Boy i really ****ed up the whole annonomous thing huh!! somehow i got signed in under my real name. well anyhow. i was talking to some people and told them thed story bout my **** in iowa and bout you and kikis bike, and one of them said he knows d lish has your 954. thats all the info i have. i dont want anything to do with this from here on out though man. i jsut felt the need to bring some info to your attention. hope it helps man. maybe somehw youlle find out about my trsailer and damper lol. hope it works out man peace

And to top it off he would have been passing thru Iowa on the way to Florida shortly after Christmas when my bikes were stolen.
Where is it now?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	954-2 copy.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	83032   Click image for larger version

Name:	954 copy.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	83033  
Old 06-10-2004, 11:23 AM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve
Re: Calling Out DLISH (You have my stolen bike)

UH OH!

someone's in for it.... drama here we come
Old 06-10-2004, 11:26 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

RR_Rick is a decent person
Re: Calling Out DLISH (You have my stolen bike)

Originally Posted by aNskY
UH OH!

someone's in for it.... drama here we come
oh yes its just started at....https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...1&goto=newpost