Introducing new crew!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 07:58 PM

Steadfast is an unknown quantity at this point
Introducing new crew!!

SUICIDE LIFESTYLE (SOO I-SIDE' LIFE-STYLE) : A LIFESTYLE MISUNDERSTOOD BY MANY TO BE CARELESS,WRECKLESS AND "SUICIDAL"(if your on a sportbike this may be the perception).

most common question so far :WHY THE NAME "suicidelifestyle" ???

- the most common remarks I have recieved since I started riding is " why do ride those things?" "do you have a death wish ?" " your going to kill yourself" - So pretty much to catch everyones eye and send a smart *** jab back at all the people who have no idea what this life is about.

- What are we about ?- Back to the basics ladies and gentlemen..which is wearing those tires out, ride,ride,ride, and at the same time building stronger relationships...of course we have some great plans and goals for the future, but as of now the concentratin will be on the members themselves and building a strong unit.

- Suicidelifestyle.com ---coming soon

-Where did this come from? - this idea was originally born around June of 2003, with a lack of a solid foundation, do to the original founding members Moving out of state and some just not motivated enough to climb such a hard mountain, the idea was decided to be put by the waist side, SInce that time many things have happened and many strong minded, organized and motivated people have been brought into my life, with fresh and original ideas and a new found vigor to to build a team that will be like a second family..so begins the resurrection of Suicidelifestyle.