never
44.85%
Voters: 544. You may not vote on this poll

Drinking and Riding

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 07:21 PM

streetbike05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Drinking and Riding

My bike has been the bike since december. i started drinking one day at about 4 oclock in the evening. At about 8 i decided to try and get my girlfriend to get back together with me. She made me leave. I went to a buddies house till about 2 a.m. called her said i was coming she said if i didn't come she would get back together with me. So what did i do, i took my gsxr 600 to her house. But it was a trick she just said that so i wouldn't drink and drive. She made me leave again. I was going to fast around a curve and it slid out on me. I know i have been without a bike for almost 6 months. Moral of the story 1 or 2 is fine, a case or more = destructions.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:07 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by streetbike05
My bike has been the bike since december. i started drinking one day at about 4 oclock in the evening. At about 8 i decided to try and get my girlfriend to get back together with me. She made me leave. I went to a buddies house till about 2 a.m. called her said i was coming she said if i didn't come she would get back together with me. So what did i do, i took my gsxr 600 to her house. But it was a trick she just said that so i wouldn't drink and drive. She made me leave again. I was going to fast around a curve and it slid out on me. I know i have been without a bike for almost 6 months. Moral of the story 1 or 2 is fine, a case or more = destructions.
has nothing to do with alcohol, god punished you for being a slave to some *****
Old 04-30-2006, 07:01 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I never drink and drive, now smokin and riding....thats a different story
Old 04-30-2006, 10:29 PM

EDUBon1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah I never drink and ride, I like ta get all hooligany too much nuthin worse than bustin ya a$$ while drunk, **** hurts worse that way
Old 05-02-2006, 03:26 PM

Lawless is an unknown quantity at this point

Never Drink and ride, I used to but everytime I did got a ticket for speeding or something stupid. So now I never
Old 05-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

No way. I don't do it... I'm a farkin nutter when I drink, so I hide the keys.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:59 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

i've had a few and rode, but if i feel i cant ride i wont. The fiddy is a different story lol. that bytch is hard to ride after a bunch of beers. I think i flipped a stoppie every time i rode it drunk
Old 05-07-2006, 02:27 PM

streetbike05 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at a party last night and some dumbass that had never ridin a bike was out there plastered on a brand new 636. He was revn it up and ****. Being a real dutsh bag. Then he tried to leave on it, and his boys wouldn't let him leave. I wanted him to try and leave so i could see him be a jackass and go sliding across the field in that wet grass. But he never got the chance somebody beat the F*** Out of him. :YEAH
Old 05-08-2006, 01:21 AM

Gelfreak91 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've done it once or twice with one, max two drinks. It's not the best choice I've made, but I wasnt drunk. Don't think I'd do it again.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:26 AM

sportbike420 is an unknown quantity at this point

drinking and riding, or driving is just stupid. As riders, we allready have to watch our asses due to old ladies and **** not seeing us as they change lanes, and try doing that with a buzz hahaha... smoking and riding is allright, its actually pretty fun
Old 05-13-2006, 02:55 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Living In LA....I just wouldn't recomend drinkin and Ridin
Old 05-15-2006, 02:53 AM

Hondafan is an unknown quantity at this point

uh.... i had three tonight, lol. i would normally say just stay at your buddies house or get a ride to the bar or something. but i feel like i never ride anymore (i only ride to work and that doesnt count) so sometimes i ride to the bar thinking that i can control myself. obviously that never happens because im not even smart enough to outsmart myself.

so then i have to decide whether or not to leave the bike out front of some bar downtown overnight and take a cab or ride home....
Old 05-16-2006, 01:56 PM

Nick_R6_OMC is an unknown quantity at this point

god this is the dumbest thread i have ever seen
Old 05-16-2006, 02:40 PM

Sparks! is an unknown quantity at this point

I rode my push bike home drunk last week and I wheelied it into about 5 walls, though a bush and rode down a really steep hill at high speed narrowly missing a wooden post... didn't fall off but nearly hit so many things no way in hell would I drive a car or motorcycle even after 1 drink... theres no way I'd have made it home if i tried to ride a motorbike instead of a push bike (aka bicycle!!)
Old 05-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

all i have to say is, fiddys are fvcking a blast when toked and plastered! No big bikes tho.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:43 PM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

We were all at a party showing off (sober) in the street and some stupid (drunk) squid came out and started his gangsta burn out lost control and hit some juice heads NEW SL. He was out for a long while. I never drink and drive lost to many friends, but sometimes I'll take a few pulls of some good green and go practice. Helps me concentrate
Old 06-26-2006, 08:54 PM

600rida is an unknown quantity at this point

i am already thinking i dont like drinking period, when ever i drink i seem to get in trouble, and i cant imagine on a bike, i seem to also get in enough trouble without the help of anything, i mean i am only 16 (almost 17) but i just dont want to **** my self up or ruin my life because i decided to drink and i get hurt or in trouble...well thats my opinion..
Ben
Old 06-27-2006, 07:01 PM

jjordan is an unknown quantity at this point

my friend was a little drunk jumped on a 50 bwith no gear headed down the block just fine then on his way back he started swerving hard and tucked the front end under (probably tried to break when turning) super road rash on his arm and 2nd degree concussion.. just made me realize how easy it is to get hurt even on a little bike .. always wear the gear and dont drink the beer Lol
Old 06-28-2006, 01:56 AM

blacklincoln is an unknown quantity at this point

^ shoooot i dont even think of starting up my fiddy without a beer or two in me...

isnt that what fiddy riding is all about?
Old 07-08-2006, 11:50 PM

eight0eight750 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont drink and ride. I was doing a stoppie and dropped my bike cuz i was drinkin. I never dropped it when i was sober. Jus doesnt mix. I guesss I cant Handle

Quick Reply: Drinking and Riding