F**ked up prank!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 06:32 PM

battlehatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking F**ked up prank!

Ok, my best friend bought a new Kawi 636 off me. He has been riding the same amount of time that I have yet he still has no ***** at all, which is cool but we HAVE to give him **** for it. His best wheelie attempt was so sad, he ripped it up in first gear and it came up an inch. Then he got frustrated and whacked it wide open and the bike flew up fast, his feet came off teh pegs and it slammed down. He didn't wreck and it didn't even come up high, but he is scurred as hell anyway. With his new kawi, he won't even try a wheelie. Boy won't even bring the bike above 7k...
So we all decided to play a prank on him. Now as some of you know, in then UK there is some restrictions to new riders, something like 33 horsepower max for the first few years. We have heard they make kits to restrict new 600's to 33 hp. We all wanna pitch in and buy this kit and have it installed on his bike next time it gets serviced. Now if any of you know where I can buy this kit, and how intrusive it is the bikes working systems, it would be much appreciated. I think it would be funny as hell, on the few times he does crack it open, it won't even do anything... Lemmie know what yall think... Keep in mind I've known this guy for 10 plus years and we are like brothers, I just need to get his *** one time good...
Old 12-03-2003, 06:50 PM

BerH is an unknown quantity at this point
huh, quite a good fake to do! ...

Indeed in many european contries young drivers are restricted to 34hp
(between 18-21), but since it doesn't concern the U.S it maybe hard for ya to find one of these kits, try to find out some European Kawa dealerz that would sell such kits but I'm not sure they could send'en overseas.

I heard that this kind of crap was really expensive for kawies, coz I don't know how it works normally it is just additional wires that lower ignition power, or some stuff in the carburetor to reduce throttle opening
Old 12-03-2003, 06:54 PM

battlehatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Well the bikes got fuel injection so I figured it'd be like a power commander, but with a limiting effect. Anyway, I'm gonna keep looking for it... Lemmie know if any of yall find it...
Old 12-03-2003, 09:12 PM

cali-is-4u2nv is an unknown quantity at this point
Why spend a dime?? All you have to do is adjust the throttle cables so it won't get full throttle. I'm not sure if there is enough adjustment at the adjusting nuts by the clip on, so you may have to go under the tank and adjust it at the throttle linkage.