Spinners on Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 02:44 PM

Makone4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Spinners???

Originally posted by Magic_Cow
I on you! You must be atleast 50-60, I support our older riders, but STFU. Spinners look retarded? Some ppl add them for a look, some add to show their bank accounts and others.... well I dont know the others. Anyways everyone but you thinks they look . I know I do. Bro like I said before "make sure the spin before you buy them." And if they spin buy them. And show them off everywhere you go. Make sure there not the copper ones either.
Naw...it's cool. Just for the record, I'm 27 and a Designer, which means I get paid to make AND tell people what looks good for a living...day in and day out. I do have one suggestion though, before you come on here actin' all hard, read what you're pissin' on. Obviously, I'm not the only one who think they look stupid but what do I know. Also, I wasn't tryin' to hate like you are, just offering an opinion. Do yourself a favor and heed your own advice before you make yourself look stupid on front of a bunch of others.

As for the dude that wants to get them and asked the question originally. That's tight that your bike is pretty much done but if my boys and I pulled up next to you and saw those things spinnin', it would take us a long time to stop laughing. Everyone of us think they look like they belong on a little girl's bike with training wheels and tassles on the handle bars. Like I said before, I know this sounds a little harsh but I'm not tryin' to hate...just trying to give you an honest opinion of what some of us think on the street.
Old 11-06-2003, 02:58 PM

Iniquite is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the opinion, thats why i started this thread so i can get other peoples opinion. some dont like them some do. chances are i wont get them. mainly because i dont hve an extra $900 sitting around right now and i dont think the chrome would look right on my bike. i do think they look good on cars, ive never seen them in person on a bike. those links are the first time ive seen a pic of them mounted on a bike, thanks. i dont like how big the hub is.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:33 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point
hay bro can you get to sets?? i would pay 900 fo sho!
Old 11-06-2003, 07:45 PM

covertwar is a decent person
if you hook your **** up with the right rims you will have a winner. make sure you stay away from the knockoffs!
Old 11-07-2003, 12:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
those are tight as hell .... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 11-07-2003, 02:00 PM

Rich-NY is an unknown quantity at this point
don't go buy what other people think.....do what you feel is right.
To each his own...or something like that.

I wouldn't put them on my bike, only cause I just don't like em. But if you like em, go for it. I wouldn't laugh at you for having them. Who cares what other people think.....*** them.
Old 11-08-2003, 02:19 AM

i was trying to get other peoples opinion because i havent accually seen them on a bike, ive seen them on cars and like them. the ones in the links i got from this thread i didnt like mainly because the hub part is big. i was asking for opinions, good or bad. thanks all who gave them. if there is any more links to some pics of them id like to see them.
Old 11-08-2003, 07:16 AM

slim is an unknown quantity at this point
on what any one thinks if you got the dough and want them get them its all about style and being your own

Old 11-08-2003, 05:33 PM

P-Kidd is an unknown quantity at this point
Get the rims...they'll look 900 bucks is a steal!!!
Old 11-09-2003, 02:10 AM

Rich-NY is an unknown quantity at this point
900 bucks is a steal. How about this.....buy them for $900, and put them on your bike. If you don't like em, I'm sure you can get your money back and more if you throw on Ebay.
Old 11-09-2003, 07:47 AM

Gspot750 is an unknown quantity at this point
true true, for 9 bills you might as well throw them on see what they look like if not i'm sure you could sell them within a day on this site alone.

And yes it is all opinion, it just like music, or fashion, some people like different things. It's all about style and what you want your shiznit to look like. Keep it real though!!
Old 11-09-2003, 02:41 PM

Ds BEOTCH is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw spinners on a fiddy in Tejas & it was sweet
Old 11-09-2003, 06:27 PM

sungwei is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't put spinners on. Your bike has a hardcore look to it being that it's all black. Spinners would take away from it's edge.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:53 PM

TECK is an unknown quantity at this point
if this link works, it is a busa with them, i think it looks good,

I like your bike with the all black theme, if i was you i would put a 99 front on it to update the look of the bike, it will bolt right on.

http://webpages.charter.net/vandamme/Video/g5mpeg.mpeg
Old 11-09-2003, 11:51 PM

that link is a good vid of the spinners but the guy riding doesnt look like he knows what hes doing. i wanna keep the black scheam going, im wondering if i can get the spinner powder coated black and if that would look good. it would be subtle but still go with the bike. i will eventually get the 99 front but that plans for the future.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:59 AM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point
Spinner's on a bike, hmmm, that would be HOT! Couldn't even imagaine how pimp that would look!
Yo if you do put them on, post a pic up on this joint, 'cause i'd like LOVE to see that fo sho!
(Don't worry 'bout wha people think dog, just do you, be different... it's sexy)
Old 11-11-2003, 05:36 PM

Featherweight is an unknown quantity at this point
****Featherweight Kustoms***** Adding an extra spin in the after-market industry. Spinner Add-On's for Sportbikes. The CNC machined spinners are made from 6061-T6 aluminum, then polished and chromed to an illuminating luster or powder coated. The spinners are engineered and designed to mount directly to your factory rims, without adding any extra weight or vibration to the bike. The spinners are balanced to create a smooth spinning experience. Now you can achieve the same effect on your Sportbike that you can see on cars, experience the illusion of gliding when you are taking off, or that you are still moving after you stop. The Spinner Add-On's can fit on any sport bike. You can choose between various designs, or you can use your creative flavor and have one of our designers to create your own set of spinners. Visit us on the web @ www.featherweightkustoms.com or preview a video with the Starburst Spinners on a R1

Old 11-12-2003, 03:54 AM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough
SPINNERS WOULD JUST TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE STUNTER THAT CANT STUNT THEY AINT WORTH IT BUY CHROME RIMS!!!
Old 11-13-2003, 12:00 PM

Extendedstu is an unknown quantity at this point
THere Probably stolen or something in that nature but **** it spinners forr 900 is cheap as hell. Your definatly getting hooked up
Old 11-13-2003, 01:50 PM

nope accually its from a dealer. friend of a fiend so im getting them at his cost.

Quick Reply: Spinners on Bikes