Is this a good deal.

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 02:29 AM
Stunter In Training

xskyjackerx is a decent person
Is this a good deal.

I found this gsxr 1000 on craigslist but it has lots of parts with brands I've never heard of.aim just wondering if you guys could give me some info on it.I'm coming from a xr650r haha.Thanks you.
This Suzuki GsxR is a rare super sleeper.

The bike is fully built. When I say that I mean the whole motor. Falicon rods, crank, pistons, all the way up to the adjustable cams. It has air shift integrated into the horn. Compressor is hidden. Yup, this allows you to shift up just by pressing the horn. This is also a nitrous bike. Nitrous bottle is hidden as well. That is integrated into the start button. You getting the idea? The bike has ceramic bearings and of course a lock up clutch. I have the paperwork for everything.

The wheels alone were are worth half of what I'm selling the whole bike. She's all polished. Power commander and Ti-force full exhaust to a Sato racing can. The bike has psi gauge on board and placed perfectly.

Swing arm is not over kill. You can def make some money from this sleeper.

She's track ready with the safety switch cut off and all.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but if you know about bikes you know this thing is an absolute monster and she looks amazing.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CASH IN HAND DO NOT CONTACT ME. LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED. THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SIT ON THE BIKE IS IF IM HOLDING THE CASH. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THIS IS NOT A KIDS BIKE.

Last edited by xskyjackerx; 06-06-2014 at 02:41 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Stunter In Training

xskyjackerx is a decent person
Re: Is this a good deal.

He also said it has 2 nozzles for the Nos,but I have no clue what that means.He is asking 7,300

Last edited by xskyjackerx; 06-06-2014 at 02:51 AM.