Watch out if u sell your stuff on Craigslist, I got burned by These 3 Counterfeiters

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 04:18 PM

renxianqi is a decent person
Watch out if u sell your stuff on Craigslist, I got burned by These 3 Counterfeiters

A few days ago I started a thread on this board and on many other rider's forums about a terrible craigslist experience I had. I was selling various motorcycle protective gear on CL and the guys that bought them from me gave me counterfeit cash. They drove off with my gear before I could stop them. I made a very detailed sketch of the bastards and posted it on many forums hoping fellow honest riders would recognise them. I had their email account and phone number posted as well. Thankfully many cyber sleuths were able to find their FACEBOOK and MYSPACE and other cyber footprints they made online. Even more awesome was the fact that fellow riders that read my post saw the A$$holes at a local biker hangout WEARING MY GEAR !!They kindly TOOK PICTURES OF THEM and THEIR MOTORCYCLES and THE LICENCE PLATES TO THOSE MOTORCYCLES!!! They have forwarded them to me and I in turn have forwarded them to the LEOs that I gave my statement to. I have actually been talking to 3 different agencies (including the Secret Service) and ALL OF THEM say they appreciate the info but THEY ARE NOT DOING A THING ABOUT IT FOR NOW. That really dissappoints me. Can someone explain why any decent law enforcement agency won't go aftrer these punks?

I have:
- their sketches
- their email
- their phone number
- their facebook and myspace accounts
- 3 megapixels photos of their bikes with the plates
- 3 megapixels photos of those scumbags wearing my gear
- 3 megapixels photos of my gear when I was in possession of them
- ads I had of the gear on craigslist
- witnesses to them bragging about what they did to me

What's so hard about connecting these dots and nabbing these guys?
Is it still difficult to get them with all this info I am handing over on a silver platter? I would have no problem picking them out in a lineup.

Please! If there is anyone here that have any clout with LEOs, help me out here! I want my gear back or at least have these guys pay me what they owe in real cash.

I am also very sure this is not the first time they have done this to a person selling stuff on CL. They way they moved to take my stuff and pay me real fast and drive off was very coordinated. It all happened in less than 2 seconds. Its also very likely these guys used counterfeit cash to buy their exotic race bikes as well. Catching these jerks would lead to solving other crimes and definitely prevent future ones. I am temped to repost the original thread as well as upload the pages of the older threads I saved in my cache (one of them was 11 pages long in 2 hours!) so people can see for themselves the history of how fast the online public were able to find who these guys were.

In one of my original threads about these incidents, a LEO asked me to delete all the threads about this due to the fact that it may tip my hand and lead to vigilante justice. He didn't want their photos and identities to be known by everyone in Nor Cal and have anyone get hurt if someone was to make them suffer for what they did. I complied with his request thinking that once I give all this info to the LEOs they would act on the intell and get the suspects. So far I have learned that THEY WILL DO NOTHING. 3 DIFFERENT AGENCIES SAID THEY WILL DO NOTHING. Due to budget cuts, they don't have the resources to go after these guys. They said they have bigger fish to catch. I totally understand that murderers, bank robbers, rapists, arsonists, and other thugs have a priority to be caught over counterfeiters. But that doesnt mean that they get away scott free for what they did. The riding community needs to be warned about these guys!

I learned a hard and expensive lesson here folks so I want every rider here to be forewarned about these scumbags.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:20 PM

Re: Watch out if u sell your stuff on Craigslist, I got burned by These 3 Counterfeit

Here are the pics of numerous items I was selling on CL.

and

Here is a list of the real expensive stuff they ripped me off for :
1. Alpinestars leather jacket blue/white size medium
2. Alpinestars pro gp leather gloves blue/white size XXL
3. Yamaha brand textile jacket blue/black size medium
4. Yamaha brand leather race gloves carbon fiber blue/white size medium
5. Yamaha / Hein Gericke brand leather jacket size 40
6. Teknic leather 2-piece suit
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sImg_1039.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	238621   Click image for larger version

Name:	sImg_1038.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	238622   Click image for larger version

Name:	sImg_1037.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	238623   Click image for larger version

Name:	sImg_1035.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	238624   Click image for larger version

Name:	sImg_1030.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	238625  

Click image for larger version

Name:	sImg_1027.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	238626   Click image for larger version

Name:	sImg_1026.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	238627  
Old 04-15-2010, 04:22 PM

Re: Watch out if u sell your stuff on Craigslist, I got burned by These 3 Counterfeit

Here are pics of them wearing my gear that next night!
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8879.jpg
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8881.jpg
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8882.jpg
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8890.jpg
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8883.jpg
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8884.jpg
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8887.jpg
Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN8888.jpg

Here are the Bastards. The one wearing the Alpinestars blue and white leather jacket calls himself by the name of Omar. You can also see my leather YAMAHA brand jacket in the background.

Name:	latino counterfeiter 8.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	238628   Click image for larger version

Name:	latino counterfeiter 7.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	238629   Click image for larger version

Name:	latino counterfeiter 6.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	238630   Click image for larger version

Name:	latino counterfeiter 5.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	238631   Click image for larger version

Name:	latino counterfeiter 4.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	238632  

Click image for larger version

Name:	latino counterfeiter 3.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	238633   Click image for larger version

Name:	latino counterfeiter 2.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	238634   Click image for larger version

Name:	latino counterfeiter 1.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	238635  
Old 04-15-2010, 04:23 PM

I got this from fellow riders that spotted the counterfeiters at a jamba juice in Sacramento. I recognize the 2 Latino males in the photos 100%. The taller Latino shaved his face but I am absolutlely certain that is the bastard that handed me the fake money! Fellow cyber sluethes online at the rider's forums found their facebook and myspace accounts:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=827344675
http://www.dailymotion.com/omargasm
http://www.myspace.com/omargasm

These are their bikes and licence plates:

YAMAHA R6 FIAT Edition - Blue PLATE: 18J3284
AGUSTA - Red and Silver PLATE: MVEVO
Old 04-15-2010, 04:24 PM

Here are more posts from the forums that LEOs asked me to delete:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b11c...e_scumbags.zip
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b11c...ders_Forum.zip
The one that goes on for 11 pages made my riding buddies laugh their asses off. Kinda of watching a drak comedy unfold before my eyes.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

There is no legal case you can make against them. That is why they aren't doing anything. It would just be a waste of taxpayer money to have a trial. There is insufficient proof that those are infact your jackets and that they did in fact give you fake cash for it. Innocent until proven guilty and you can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they did anything wrong. All you have is circumstantial evidence.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:11 AM

cynicalrider is a decent person

When legal action doesn't work, revenge is the next best thing?
Old 04-16-2010, 10:22 AM

~03~raven is a decent person

Dude don't bring your weak **** over here too! Alright guys you want the true? This guy sold $1000 worth of gear on Craigslist for $300. Then turns out one of the three $100 bills was fake. Not all of them one of them and so he got burnt for $100, not $1000, not $700, but $100. Dude came on the R6 forum and got everyone all riled up and local guys in Sacrmento ready to stomp some ******* by leading everyone to believe he got screwed over and the cops don't want to do anything. Well you got screwed for $100, move on! Now you know to check bills before accepting them Don't believe me here is the R6 forum thread if you want to read it all pay attention to the last few pages. http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...112154&page=14

Last edited by ~03~raven; 04-16-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that one guy has the worst acne ive ever seen

damn homie, get some clearasil
Old 04-16-2010, 12:00 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

ive seen worse lol
Old 04-16-2010, 10:49 PM

Peter Steele is a decent person

Yeh, I herd the USA money is easy to fake. Just find out were he is and front the ******,
Old 04-16-2010, 11:05 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I love Texas

Name:	lg_techswimteam-1.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	238685  
Old 04-16-2010, 11:49 PM

gsxrstunter402 can only hope to improve

the law wont do anything?pffffght go figure theres not a donut stop around there then FAT LAZY ****** COPS FEDS ETC....ETC......IMOps ride to the spot and bash their skull in then take your gear and their fake *** money IMO
Old 04-17-2010, 08:48 PM

zakr6 is a decent person

wow .....
Old 10-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Squidward

jinx092785 is a decent person

Hey I just read this cuz every once in a while I'm at that same spot in sac, thurs. Night bike night and that guy with the bad acne and a mv agusta is usually there, last week he had hella gloves he was tryin to sell..anyways if he fucked you over Then go take care of it yourself, **** the popo.