GO Bike Styles !!! FTP

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
GO Bike Styles !!! FTP

so i was rockin some BS gear at the bar tonight and 3 decent size police come up to me when i was alone tryin to start some ****. i was sober so i was calmly tellin them how unprofessional they were acting, i asked " are you all cops" , they answered yes, i said, well its very unprofessional for 3 cops to start a fight with 1 person at a bar over a shirt, after a few minutes they walked away.... i knew alotttt of ppl at the bar / several military guys , 2 of the bouncers, and a bunch of guy friends. i told them all to act like they didnt know me but to keep an eye out. they said to take my hoodie off but i didnt, instead i told my friend to take his off ..his t-shirt said " relax pig its just a wheelie"

the rest of the night went smooth, i went home, and here i am. i just wanna give a shoutout to BS for making the shirt that gets a rise out of someone every time i wear it

Name:  0110000327a.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  36.5 KB
Old 01-10-2010, 08:55 AM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person
Re: GO Bike Styles !!! FTP

yeah buddy, ha ha think im going to have to order one of those
Old 01-10-2010, 10:39 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

i want 1 going to the bs website now lol
Old 01-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

there are alot of cops in this world, i kid you not EVERY time i wear this i will have an off duty cop, or possibly someone who is the brother of a cop or something like that , they come up to me and either pick a fight or tell me they dont like it blah blah blah

but i had alot of drunk *** ppl likin it too lol
Old 01-10-2010, 02:17 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: GO Bike Styles !!! FTP

+1
Old 01-10-2010, 03:24 PM

Dakota1810 is a decent person

i want a bs hoodie, bein poor sucks
Old 01-10-2010, 06:29 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

Walking around in a shirt that says **** the police just makes you look trashy.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:45 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scott982
what about "hump the police" or "to heck with the police" ?
Old 01-10-2010, 06:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Scott982
the first thing i think when i see some one wearing some thing that says any thing bad about the police is they were probably fucked over by the police it's pretty common
Old 01-10-2010, 06:57 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i just wouldn't like the attention drawn to myself by wearing it
Old 01-10-2010, 06:57 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

it's funny though...
Old 01-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
what about "hump the police" or "to heck with the police" ?
I have one that says "I shocked the sheriff", with a big picture of the shocker. I think it's pretty funny.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:54 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

that's funny bro for sure
Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Stuntride.com

i dont wear the shirt everywhere, i have alot of police friends so i am almost even starting to think its disrespectful to a certain level

but i still find it funny how they approached me, one guy slurring his words, another had a cowboy hat and looked like a completeee ****** hill billy, and the other looked semi normal but he was just breathing heavy the whole time acting like he was oh so angry lol
Old 01-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Classic cops over reacting to **** like that.... i prolly would have made a scene just to push their buttons.

Free speech ftw!
Old 01-11-2010, 01:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i dont wear the shirt everywhere, i have alot of police friends so i am almost even starting to think its disrespectful to a certain level

but i still find it funny how they approached me, one guy slurring his words, another had a cowboy hat and looked like a completeee ****** hill billy, and the other looked semi normal but he was just breathing heavy the whole time acting like he was oh so angry lol
you are worried about disrespecting the cops ?
i bet cops always treat you with respect right ?
Old 01-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
you are worried about disrespecting the cops ?
I bet cops always treat you with respect right ?
exactly
Old 01-15-2010, 06:57 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

well i bought couple shirts 1 being that logo :]
Old 01-15-2010, 09:24 AM

PGHStrts is a decent person

HAHA I knida enjoy when this happens. When in a crowded place demand badge numbers(they are req by law to give them to whomever asks) and take a pic of them quick. Toss em under the bus. Once you've reported harassment once they cant bother you anymore without risking a lawsuit. Its a risky game to play but fun as all hell
Old 01-15-2010, 09:53 AM
I

boyke is a decent person

u stayed calm???????????????????????

you shoda told them u got a hook up at dunkin. and that ud get them a dougnut

Quick Reply: GO Bike Styles !!! FTP