ticket

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 08:18 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
ticket

got a ticket to day but he didnt put his vacation dates in...someone said if they dont it can be dismissed...is that true???
Old 08-26-2009, 08:34 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: ticket

What did you get a ticket for??? Too bad you didn't have *****, you coulda go out of it that way!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:42 PM
CA STUNTER

i pulled away from a stoplight and i cuaght in gear kinda gave me a little too much power......he gave me a unsafe start, modified exhuast and turn signals (flush mounts are aparently illegal....) im getting them all dismissed except the start thing.....so im trying to get out of having to go n2 court.....he put 2 little hashmarks where the vac. dates go so im not sure if it means he just isnt going on vacation or he was too lazy to write them in.....he was a jerk....he said "i know thats a stuntbike u were trying to do a wheelie werent you???" i dont rock the streets and i saw them behind me anyway so im not goona do something like that........its bogus...
Old 08-26-2009, 08:48 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

That sucks!!!! I'm sure you'll get the other one dismissed....not sure about the whole vaca thing...never heard that before....but I know if he doesn't show up it gets dismissed automatically!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
That sucks!!!! I'm sure you'll get the other one dismissed....not sure about the whole vaca thing...never heard that before....but I know if he doesn't show up it gets dismissed automatically!
the dude wanted to burn me..... i dont think he'll miss this one bu im just gonna talk to the DA.....shell toss it out
Old 08-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i never heard of the vacation thing. Maybe it's not the same here. But if i did see that, and there was hash marks in it i would assume it means does not apply or he isnt on vacation anytime soon.

Here if a cop does not show up to the court the ticket is automatically thrown out. So im guessing it's the same there but they allow the cops to put in if they will be out of town so they avoid getting things thrown out.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by big ben
got a ticket to day but he didnt put his vacation dates in...someone said if they dont it can be dismissed...is that true???
Cops gotta tell you when they go on vacation? You mean vacation vacation, like the days they'll go to the beach and drink beer vacation?

I never heard of that