ny cops

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 01:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: ny cops

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you didnt call no homo
Old 05-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scott3824
New stuntlife rule. All squids with avatars of their bike and helmet set up like some gay *** magazine pic should not be allowed to post.
am i ok with my avitar ? i think im pretty cool lmao
Old 05-23-2009, 11:04 AM

dealsgapdragon is a decent person

i didnt read all of your previous post because i have a 5 line limit but uhh i dont need any help beating this bullshit. im some what of a master in the court room which is why ive stayed conviction free for 5 years now

sorry no disrespect to your mother, ive just never met a lawyer i liked which is why i stopped using them 5 years ago and somehow thats when i stopped getting convictions loll hmmmmmm
Same here. Once I quit hiring lawyers I started winning in court. It's amazing how often cops and prosecutors cheat. Just make them play by their own rules and you can win.

I've even paid a lawyer $170,000 and they still sold me out at 10 cents on the dollar, plus many other financial penalties we didn't know about until later. Lawyers are sneaky bastards and bitches.

That taught me to read the law for myself. It's no harder than setting up a suspension or rebuilding a motor. Then you can tell when your lawyer is lying.

One local racer business owner, Richard Cadmus, who had 7 cars and trucks stolen plus an entire building stolen by codes cops, paid a lawyer $200,000. Then the lawyer quit on the courthouse steps the day of jury trial in fed court. The biz owner was forced to go to trial without a lawyer, AND HE WON $300,000. Seems the code cops, bankers, insurance companies, lawyers and judges were running a scam of cashing forged insurance claims (Aetna and Travelers in Knoxville TN).

Even buying a small law library is cheaper than hiring a lawyer for a traffic ticket. The best book for beating traffic tickets costs less than $20, written by a team of lawyers. Here's a free ebook from a biker lawyer. Free videos are also online from a paralegal law student preacher.

Its cheaper not to hire a lawyer, especially when they insist you pay court costs even when you win!

Taking it to the next level: File a Bill of Costs with the court clerk after you win, to pay you for court costs, like cost of cop's videotape, court reporter transcripts, etc. That really freaks them out. This is standard practice is all civil cases, which include most traffic tickets, but is also allowed in criminal cases, since court costs are always civil collections. Lawyers will never do this, so it only works pro se, unless the lawyers are double dipping.

In some cases you can get paid your lawyer fees for winning criminal cases, especially in fed court, which is similar law to govt paying your public defender lawyer to lose (read my links for the new fed laws that specifically allow that).

National Motorists Association will pay you $10,000 to win in traffic court, even if not a lawyer. They will also pay your speeding ticket if you lose. NMA got the 55 mph speed limit overturned.

My entire family are lawyers and judges, but I still think they're scumbags. Just like the mafia, they sell out their own family in court if ordered to do so, to hell with The Law. Even with a "slam dunk" class action worth $1-million, they refuse to show up in court for hearings, to protect their mafia govt friends under penalty of death. My sister the "public defender" only won one trial in 1,000s, since she was paid by the govt to lose. The only good I can say about them is they make a lot of money, sometimes, but other times The Law eats them alive, sends them to jail with a life sentence on death row in divorce court, or steals all their property. My sister the Commie was nearly gunned down in Commie church, in a suspicious "lone nut" mass shooting, "investigated" by a detective who previously stole my car and killed a woman in a crash, and now hides evidence from the victims.

So even lawyers must learn how to win pro se, when they can no longer afford to hire their own lawyers. Same goes for cops.

Last edited by dealsgapdragon; 05-23-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:45 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

nah they just have 1 Hour detention here or suspension but i dont know of anyone thats ever gotten either in elementary school lol
i got suspended in 2 and 5th
Old 05-23-2009, 12:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dealsgapdragon
Same here. Once I quit hiring lawyers I started winning in court. It's amazing how often cops and prosecutors cheat. Just make them play by their own rules and you can win.

I've even paid a lawyer $170,000 and they still sold me out at 10 cents on the dollar, plus many other financial penalties we didn't know about until later. Lawyers are sneaky bastards and bitches.

That taught me to read the law for myself. It's no harder than setting up a suspension or rebuilding a motor. Then you can tell when your lawyer is lying.

One local racer business owner, Richard Cadmus, who had 7 cars and trucks stolen plus an entire building stolen by codes cops, paid a lawyer $200,000. Then the lawyer quit on the courthouse steps the day of jury trial in fed court. The biz owner was forced to go to trial without a lawyer, AND HE WON $300,000. Seems the code cops, bankers, insurance companies, lawyers and judges were running a scam of cashing forged insurance claims (Aetna and Travelers in Knoxville TN).

Even buying a small law library is cheaper than hiring a lawyer for a traffic ticket. The best book for beating traffic tickets costs less than $20, written by a team of lawyers. Here's a free ebook from a biker lawyer. Free videos are also online from a paralegal law student preacher.

Its cheaper not to hire a lawyer, especially when they insist you pay court costs even when you win!

Taking it to the next level: File a Bill of Costs with the court clerk after you win, to pay you for court costs, like cost of cop's videotape, court reporter transcripts, etc. That really freaks them out. This is standard practice is all civil cases, which include most traffic tickets, but is also allowed in criminal cases, since court costs are always civil collections. Lawyers will never do this, so it only works pro se, unless the lawyers are double dipping.

In some cases you can get paid your lawyer fees for winning criminal cases, especially in fed court, which is similar law to govt paying your public defender lawyer to lose (read my links for the new fed laws that specifically allow that).

National Motorists Association will pay you $10,000 to win in traffic court, even if not a lawyer. They will also pay your speeding ticket if you lose. NMA got the 55 mph speed limit overturned.

My entire family are lawyers and judges, but I still think they're scumbags. Just like the mafia, they sell out their own family in court if ordered to do so, to hell with The Law. Even with a "slam dunk" class action worth $1-million, they refuse to show up in court for hearings, to protect their mafia govt friends under penalty of death. My sister the "public defender" only won one trial in 1,000s, since she was paid by the govt to lose. The only good I can say about them is they make a lot of money, sometimes, but other times The Law eats them alive, sends them to jail with a life sentence on death row in divorce court, or steals all their property. My sister the Commie was nearly gunned down in Commie church, in a suspicious "lone nut" mass shooting, "investigated" by a detective who previously stole my car and killed a woman in a crash, and now hides evidence from the victims.

So even lawyers must learn how to win pro se, when they can no longer afford to hire their own lawyers. Same goes for cops.
if i didnt read your first post cuz it was too long what made you think i was gonna read an even longer one
Old 05-23-2009, 12:43 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BOYD
i got suspended in 2 and 5th
lol of course you did, you ******* thug
Old 05-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Cop had it out for bikes that day. Some B.S.

FTP!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:14 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

good ****** post!
Old 05-24-2009, 02:16 AM

ninja650 is a decent person

You might go back to the school and ask for written permission to use the parking lot when school is out, which is exactly the same as 1,000 MSF biker schools or autocross competition events. MSF schools are mostly run by off-duty cops. Don't tell them about your ticket. Just act professional like its no big deal. Perhaps don't even tell them its stunting, just "motorcycle riding practice". If they say no, ask if it would be ok if you signed a waiver of liability, or ask what the price is to rent a parking lot for an event. Then that letter can be submitted as evidence in your case as an "affirmative defense", along with a notarized affidavit saying you had verbal permission from a school agent prior to the ticket.

Here in Maryville TN, Lee Parks race school has $300 classes every month in a public school parking lot, dragging knees, which is allegedly "reckless driving" according to THP. But I doubt anything THP does is actually based on The Law.

Here's some ideas how to win those parking lot tickets, with tips on winning any type of ticket. Note that traffic ticket defense is by far the easiest of all lawsuits to win, contrary to the propaganda lies of COPS and Speeders TV. And its fun to win in traffic court. Feel the fear and do it anyway.

Read the NY statute and look for "Essental Elements" of the so-called crime, such as "in willful and wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property" (TN Code). Obviously you did not stunt while trying to injur people, and you did not cause a crash, therefore that essential element is missing, therefore you are "Not Guilty".

I could not find the NY statute "listed" on your citation, so it appears the citation "unconstitutionally void for vagueness", by not listing the actual code allegedly violated (lack of due process = lack of fairness). Easy win on appeal.

Any decent "criminal defense" lawyer should be able to argue these points and win in court. First appointment with a lawyer is free. Try to find one who actually WINS DISMISSAL of traffic tickets, WITHOUT payment of court costs, WITHOUT plea bargaining to a lesser ticket.

You must do your own investigation and legal research, whether you hire a lawyer, or go pro se without a lawyer. Think of it as the cost of doing business in USA.

With computers and internet criminal databases, tickets are "misdemeanor criminal convictions" that stay on your CRIMINAL record FOREVER, to be seen by any employer or cop. So there's nothing gained by not putting up a fight. Pleading guilty to RD can literally cost you $100,000 or more in your lifetime, in lost income and additional tickets and criminal convictions, or worse.

Note that innocent people are the easiest to convict of any crime, because they don't read the law, they don't take it serious, and they trust the Prison Industrial Complex to "do the right thing" (brainwashed by lies).

Warning: Most bike forums have cops patrolling the net, as part of "organized crime intelligence operations", to recruit crooks to pay to work for cops with immunity from arrest for any crime, and psyops on everybody else. So be careful naming names, dates, locations and ticket #s, since that might be end up in court as a confession, or worse (stalking). Most forums ban any member who discusses how to actually win in traffic court, since cops are mods and trolls. On one forum for discussing a ticket, I got banned by a cop actually wearing a **** helmet as his avatar (MeanMike). Cops love being *****, for some reason (they're brainwashed too).

this is what you said in a link you provided:

"Every town and city has Satanic secret societies, called Masonic Temples, who control local polyticks and local courts. Lawyers, judges and juries really do lay in coffins and obey Masonic orders to decide the verdict in any court today"

dude is ******* crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 05-24-2009, 10:58 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

lol of course you did, you ******* thug

is that my cousin on the far right in your avatar
Old 05-25-2009, 01:28 AM

dealsgapdragon is a decent person

Originally Posted by ninja650
this is what you said in a link you provided:

"Every town and city has Satanic secret societies, called Masonic Temples, who control local polyticks and local courts. Lawyers, judges and juries really do lay in coffins and obey Masonic orders to decide the verdict in any court today"

dude is ******* crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yeah, reality is too intense for most sheeple.

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2740234893142263113&ei=mygaSvCkEIO MrwKplqSfAg[/googlevideo]

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5688492591288248198&ei=LyQaSsLFOY7 ArgLHmZGxAQ[/googlevideo]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9GAZxTLyNQ[/youtube]

Freemasons include the Fraternal Order of Police, who pay the legal defense for every cop accused of a crime.

A Masonic sign of distress can be used in court to control judge and jury

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations."
-Ronayne Handbook of Masonry, page 183

Initiation rituals of Freemasonry:
"I will obey all signs and summons handed to me by a chapter of Masons. I will assist a Mason when I see him engaged in any difficulty whether he be right or wrong. I promise and swear to forever conceal and never reveal any of the secrets of Masons or Masonry under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across from ear to ear, my tongue plucked out by the roots; my heart taken from under my left breast; my body cut across, my bowels taken out; my body dissected into four equal parts to hang and remain a terror to all those who shall presume to violate the sacred obligation of a Mason."
-President John Quincy Adams, founder of Anti-Masonic Party, Letters on Freemasonry

"In willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to thru center with a three edged blade, my feet flayed and forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the red sea until the flaming Sun shall strike with a livid plague, and my Allah the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same."
-oath of obligation, Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine ("Shriners")

"The Blue Degrees are but the court of portico (porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adept, the Princes of Masonry."
-General Albert Pike (Masonic Pope), Morals and Dogma of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (Masonic Bible)

"If your wife child, or friend should ask you anything about your invitation - as for instance, if your clothes were taken off, if you were blind folded, if you had a rope tied around you neck, etc, you must conceal. Hence of course you must deliberately lie about it. It is part of your obligation."
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 74

"Membership of secret societies such as freemasonry can raise suspicions of a lack of impartiality or objectivity. It is therefore important the public know the facts. I think it is the case that the freemasons said they are not a secret society but a society with secrets. I think it is widely accepted that one secret they should not be keeping is who their members are in the criminal justice system."
-Home Secretary Jack Straw, 1997 Home Affairs Committee England

"The true name of Satan is, the Kallaists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism and Idoltry. For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good; but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument for Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythological and horned form of the God Pan; hence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpant, and the Light-Bearer, or Phosphor of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend."
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, page 102

"The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the 19th Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, page 321

"There is in nature a one most potent force, by means whereof a single man, who could posses himself of it, and should know how to direct it, could revolutionize and change the face of the world. It is a universal agent, whose supreme law is equilibrium; and whereby, if science can but learn how to control it, it can be possible to change the order of the seasons, to produce in night the phenomenon of day, to send a thought in an instant around the world, to heal or slay at a distance, to give our words universal success, and made them reverberate everywhere. The Gnostics held that it was adorned in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple, under the hieroglyphic figure of the Baphomet or the hermaphroditic goat of Mendes."
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, page 734

"All religions issued from the Kabalah and return to it: everything scientific and grand in the dreams of the illuminati is borrow from the Kabalah; all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and Symbols. The Absolute Deity, with the Kabalists, has no name. The terms applied to Him are the Most Simple Light."
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, page 744-5

"The Oath of Fealty I bind my blood in Satan's hands, All this that lieth betwixt my hands To thee, the Beast, and thy control, I pledge me; body, mind, and soul. Pledge I swear to work my Work abhorred, Careless of all but one reward, The pleasure of the Devil our Lord."
—Aleister "The Beast 666" Crowley 33° Grand Inspector General Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and Frater Superior Baphomet XI°, SATANIC EXTRACTS

"But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best. For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim."
—Aleister Crowley, MAGICK in Theory and Practice

GEORGE W BUSH IS GRANDSON OF SATANIST ALEISTER CROWLEY

"When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy."
-Manly P. Hall,33°, The Lost Key of Freemasonry, p.48

"Masonry gives rogues and evil-minded characters an opportunity of visiting upon their devoted victim, all the ills attending combined power, when exerted to accomplish destruction. It works unseen, at all silent hours, and secret times and places; and, like death when summoning his diseases, pounces upon its devoted subject, and lays him prostrate in the dust. Like the great enemy of man, it has shown its cloven foot, and put the public upon its guard against its secret machinations."
-CAPT. WM. MORGAN'S ILLUSTRATIONS OF MASONRY, 1827 (Capt Morgan was assassinated by Masons)

"Freemasons have long been accused of Satanic practices as seen in the illustration of the Baphomet from Leo Taxil's The Mysteries of Freemasonry, 1897. Source: Archives of the Supreme Council, S.J., 33°"
-Scottish Rite Journal, I Was Called a Satanist Today, Feb 2002

New York Mason failed initiation - shot dead, guuillotine found in Masonic Temple
General Albert Pike was the Jewish pope of the Masonic Mafia, court martialed for treason for the British Empire during US Civil War, indicted for warcrimes and cannibalism, judge on Confederate Supreme Court during Civil War, founder of KKK, president of Tennessee Bar Association.

Most every judge is a member of the Masons.

And you thought history and religion are boring.

Here's your presidents, supreme court judges, FBI, Secret Service and Sonoma County deputy sheriffs performing ritual human sacrifice and snuff kiddie **** at Bohemian Grove homosexual nudist compound in Full Monte Rio, California, which also has a Necrophilia Room (Tennessee judges ordered Cathy O'Brien that pedophilia is legal "for reasons of national security")

Last edited by dealsgapdragon; 05-25-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:38 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

its our generic name for dumb *** guys who think they know some **** and dont. they usually ride gsxrs and are total squids...
its '06 and up gsxrs though so im safe