Section 518

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 07:18 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Section 518

Originally Posted by section518fan
i am not a retard
can you show some documentation to prove that claim?
Old 11-22-2008, 07:20 PM

section518fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
can you show some documentation to prove that claim?
yes my brother is the slow one in the family
Old 11-23-2008, 01:43 AM

C_B_R_RR is a decent person

im starting to think this realy is a crasy stocker bitch. I don't think a cop could be this stupid.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:42 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

wow i wanna know who this is..you are a ******* moron.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:44 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes my brother is the slow one in the family
Haha seems to run pretty stong in your family...advice: dont have kids.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:12 AM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough

ftp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
Haha seems to run pretty stong in your family...advice: dont have kids.
haha i am going to have kids with matty k.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:20 PM
KYD
Retarded

KYD is an unknown quantity at this point

well then i feel bad for that poor guy...i dunno if this would be a cop or not. i think theyd be a lil smarter than this. have the site administrator search the i.p. address and figure out where its coming from. Im not a computer genius but i know you can tell what/where its coming from on a computer with the i.p. address. i know a site admin that does it on another site i go to and he can tell what members are cops by lookin at it.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha i am going to have kids with matty k.
I got your pm but I wont play that email game exchanging info on m knight & kitt. Im starting to think you dont know **** about them - well you already said you dont know Kitt so that leads me to believe you dont know m knight either. Gimme some info that you would know about m knight that any stalker or cop wouldnt know. And when was the last time you hung out coz I havent ever seen you before
Old 11-23-2008, 04:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hahahahah

badinnnnnnnnnnng
Old 11-24-2008, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

Meghan where you at?
Old 11-24-2008, 12:48 PM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got your pm but I wont play that email game exchanging info on m knight & kitt. Im starting to think you dont know **** about them - well you already said you dont know Kitt so that leads me to believe you dont know m knight either. Gimme some info that you would know about m knight that any stalker or cop wouldnt know. And when was the last time you hung out coz I havent ever seen you before
Old 11-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

maybe she died...sweet..end thread
Old 11-25-2008, 02:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by R-Benji
maybe she died...sweet..end thread
that sucks.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:16 PM

i know his birthday and cell number and a coulpe other things. DO you hang out a lot with him? i hang out with him on the weekends most of the time.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:17 PM

Meghan where you at?
what do you mean?
Old 11-28-2008, 04:46 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope rather not i am not a COP!!!!!!!!!
OHH OK YOUR A DETECTIVE ......MY BUDDY TRACED YOUR IP....YOUR STILL A COP DONT MATTER WHAT DEPARTMENT YER IN....EITHER WAY YER CAUGHT.....
Old 11-28-2008, 07:21 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by havok
OHH OK YOUR A DETECTIVE ......MY BUDDY TRACED YOUR IP....YOUR STILL A COP DONT MATTER WHAT DEPARTMENT YER IN....EITHER WAY YER CAUGHT.....
And a lazy one at that, you could have went to the public library or something damn!!
Old 11-28-2008, 08:52 PM
NealFoReal

i know his birthday and cell number and a coulpe other things. DO you hang out a lot with him? i hang out with him on the weekends most of the time.
Thats all public info that any popo can get I was just with him. Where were you?

what do you mean?
You disappeared from the thread.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:00 PM

hanasanaide is a decent person

so it was a cop? i was sure she was just retarded, .. damn that was pretty sad

Quick Reply: Section 518