posers hate em

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 12:32 AM

kosi28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: posers hate em

No but seriously i really know who that guy was. that rode thru the mall.............................................. ..........I'm Lying!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 10:19 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

LOLOL I know him too isn't it ummmmm ya whait...........
Old 01-23-2008, 03:37 PM

furboy is a decent person

Why is there so many haters ? I mean really. Im not as good as some better than others but Im out there doing my thing and all those people that doubt me or hate on me are just making me try even harder, what happen to people trying to help people out . If you are as good as you say then you should be trying to help others along not dissing them but thing again most people have lost the reason we started doing this .it is fun and a challenge for our self to over come. If its not fun for you any more way are you still doing it . maybe it is time to look in the mirror.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:50 PM

jacktheripper is a decent person

**** you.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:01 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by furboy
Why is there so many haters ? I mean really. Im not as good as some better than others but Im out there doing my thing and all those people that doubt me or hate on me are just making me try even harder, what happen to people trying to help people out . If you are as good as you say then you should be trying to help others along not dissing them but thing again most people have lost the reason we started doing this .it is fun and a challenge for our self to over come. If its not fun for you any more way are you still doing it . maybe it is time to look in the mirror.
ur friends with RocSteady????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 06:40 PM

I have stunted with him but that was awhile ago I have not talked much to him as of late but when He was at todds shop he was actually quite helpful in helping me get through a stunting wall . since he moved from the area if he has changed that would be news to me but when he was down here was a cool guy at least to me . I think the Tuck ,and Roll Boys are going up north to do some filming with him in april I may go up to if I can get the time off.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:30 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

haha rocsteady
Old 01-26-2008, 10:13 AM

jacktheripper is a decent person

**** you again
Old 01-26-2008, 12:31 PM

sicvic187 is a decent person
Talking Re: posers hate em

Originally Posted by stock05
you suck and so do your stunts, not to mention your friends with rocsteady. that is all

Yo send me a video of yourself ridin, bustin out stunts..
Old 01-26-2008, 01:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why is there so many haters ? all those people that doubt me or hate on me are just making me try even harder. Haters make me famous
Is this Kelm?
Old 01-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

LOL Kelm!
Old 01-26-2008, 08:32 PM

(ATTN) haters lets say somebodys talkin about ur wheelies is garbage ur wheelies is garbage whats ur first move the long stoppie lol ur all clowns find something more valuable 2 do with ur time then bein on peoples dick and for all non riders in here talkin **** i think your lost go play in cardomain.com hahahahahahahahah **** all you haters but have a nice day
Old 01-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

(ATTN) haters lets say somebodys talkin about ur wheelies is garbage ur wheelies is garbage whats ur first move the long stoppie lol ur all clowns find something more valuable 2 do with ur time then bein on peoples dick and for all non riders in here talkin **** i think your lost go play in cardomain.com hahahahahahahahah **** all you haters but have a nice day
So you bought kyle woods how to wheelie dvd and you rode through a mall on 2 wheels. Want a cookie?
Old 01-27-2008, 02:10 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sicvic187
Yo send me a video of yourself ridin, bustin out stunts..
do i dare even ask why? do you want to suck my dick off or something?
Old 01-27-2008, 02:56 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Old 01-27-2008, 06:28 AM

chocolate chip please lol
Old 01-27-2008, 09:11 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

what happen to people trying to help people out . If you are as good as you say then you should be trying to help others along not dissing them but thing again most people have lost the reason we started doing this .it is fun and a challenge for our self to over come. If its not fun for you any more way are you still doing it

i heard that got thrown out the window in like 04...

p.s. whats rocsteady?
Old 01-27-2008, 09:28 AM
Yea...I got that!

Dude for real it happens, so what who cares? You know you did it, and your people know what the **** does it matter if some kid in podunk tampon springs (Or w/e) says he did it? I have had people tell me to my face they were me in a video. They werent, I knew it, the guys standing around me knew it so who's the fool? I was like "That was bad *** man! Nice work! maybe you can show me how to one day?" We all got a laugh. Hater..no! Wanna be..yea! Why stress it especially for something that wasnt that great bro!! I mean if you came up with the newest hottest trick then yea..be a lil pissed when someone takes credit but c'mon man...seriously! No hate intended but let it go!
Old 01-27-2008, 09:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Dude for real it happens, so what who cares? You know you did it, and your people know what the **** does it matter if some kid in podunk tampon springs (Or w/e) says he did it? I have had people tell me to my face they were me in a video. They werent, I knew it, the guys standing around me knew it so who's the fool? I was like "That was bad *** man! Nice work! maybe you can show me how to one day?" We all got a laugh. Hater..no! Wanna be..yea! Why stress it especially for something that wasnt that great bro!! I mean if you came up with the newest hottest trick then yea..be a lil pissed when someone takes credit but c'mon man...seriously! No hate intended but let it go!
where is podunk tampon springs never heard of it but it sounds funny
Old 01-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Yea...I got that!

Podunk=small in significant town

Tampon springs= Tarpon Springs fl

Could substitute for Plant City, Or Mango, or any little 1 horse town. The point was who the hell cares!?

Last edited by Reckless01; 01-27-2008 at 10:52 AM.

Quick Reply: posers hate em