i'm new here...

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 06:16 PM

motoracergabe is a decent person
i'm new here...

i'm new to the stunt scene and am interested in stunting myself. I'm 20 and have been riding for about 5 years, always on the street, never on dirt. i've had many bikes, cruisers, standards, sportbikes...

Right now I mainly ride a Honda Blackbird. It's a huge bike, so no stunting with this one... I have done some mods to it, head work, jet kit, yoshi rs-3 full pipe. it's a super fast bike, i take it to the drag strip now and then and take it on long rides and trips. and i also ride a Honda Magna, it's a cruiser, got forward controls, drag bars, pipes, and a jet kit in it.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f6...acergabe/1.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f6...acergabe/3.jpg

so i'm not really new to motorcycles, i always work on my own bikes. Now i'm wanting to get a stunt bike.

What are some good bikes good for a beginner? I dont want to go broke buying a bike; of course i will have to buy a cage, chain, sprockets, stabilizer...

Tell me stuff i should know before i start and what to learn, what to NOT do... ya know, all that fun stuff...

(i just saw the search button.... )
so this is my intro... you guys will be hearing more from me as i progress...

Old 01-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: i'm new here...

Welcome To SL.

I recommend a 900RR and Then FUR DAT ****..
Old 01-16-2008, 06:28 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: i'm new here...

Welcome! Now you have to fur your bike......two of the only maybe five guys on SL w/ furred bikes have been the first to greet you......LOL...., use the search, there's SHITLOADS of info to be found.