ticket question

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 01:07 AM

toyotafj40s is a decent person
ticket question

b4 this thread starts. i dont hate cops. that's not what this thread is about.

buddy did a wheelie. cop went to pull him. i kept going bc the cop just wanted to pull him i thought.

well nope. the cop wanted us both. threatened to arrest him if he didn't tell my info... he told . so i got a call from the cop. had to go to the police station to pickup my tickets and get threatened with being arrested . i thought it was a good thing i manned up and went to that station that night to take my ****. i was nice and honest with the cop but they were pretty mean. well the cop writing my tickets was. the others told the cop to lighten up on me etc..

i got:
1. 'speeding to elude' (the misdemeanor not the felony one)
2. 'exceeding 45 in a 45mph zone' (no speed listed misdemeanor)
3. 'no endorsement or license'... it says i have my endorsement on my license and it's good till 2011! she looked up when my permit expired. way to go..

I've lawyered up with the best in my area. he said the speeding to elude is a serious offense but he will be able to work it out.

this took place in nc not sure if that helps.

just wondering what i should be expecting besides paying out the *** for the lawyer i think i can get the charges dropped. there was no pursuit etc. the cop stopped with the guy that did the wheelie. also i have the guy who got the ticket with me to use the same lawyer (for his careless and wreckless ticket he got from the wheelie). the lawyer said it's really good we're using the same lawyer for it. makes it a ton easier (and he gets more money of course).

also this is my first 'offense' only previous one was a stop sign violation from back in the day (3 years ago)

has anyone else had experience with this kinda thing?

thanks fella's.

Last edited by toyotafj40s; 12-21-2007 at 01:12 AM.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:16 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Re: ticket question

Originally Posted by toyotafj40s

thanks fella's.
Yeah but never had the extra loot to hire a lawer. I bet you're in good hands.

Good luck you'll be ok.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:25 AM

thanks man. i was thinkin bout taking a small loan out if push came to shove for the lawyer bc i still want to register/ride my bike. i usually ride them year round. and this lawyer thing could take forever. my 1st court date is 1/31. im hoping to get it dropped or just do community service/get points on my license. i just dont want to get my license suspended.

i was so pissed/surprised when i found out my friend ratted me. probably one of the worst feelings/situations i've been in till this day.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:41 AM

Jt321 is an unknown quantity at this point

shitty about ur friend ratting you out.. everytime we go out for a big ride, i tell everyone that they dont know me... haha
Old 12-21-2007, 02:19 AM

klutch_r is a decent person

That is nucking futs. I can't believe they would threaten arrest to both of you...you're "guilty by association" and if he didn't have your speed, how can he even give you a ticket?

I don't even bother crossing the border to ride in Washington state anymore cause I don't wanna deal with the powertripping ******* cops you Americans have to deal with. "But they save lives" yeah....**** that. Maybe when they're not spending 90% of their time pulling over people going 10 over or messing with bikers.

I had a very similar experience about 4 months ago, just north of Seattle; cop tried to pull me and a friend just ahead of me over, 11pm on I5 with no traffic...for doing 7 over. He passed me, went straight to my friend who led him on for a bit and pulled over on an offramp; I kept going for a bit and pulled over about a half mile behind him. Waited 10 minutes, watching the flasing lights in the distance, until a copper pulls up behind me, grills me, then radios ahead to the other cop, who threatened my friend until he identified me as the "other rider". We both get tickets.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:56 PM

04F4 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats like the ultimate **** over your friend telling on you. All he had to say was he didn't know you and you were just some guy you just met and he told you his name was "john" and he's from (name a city thats 20miles away). He is obligated to pay your fines since he is the reason you got them. Why should you both get in trouble when he was already in trouble....
Old 12-21-2007, 03:12 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

From what I know, your friend is going to have to testify against you in the courtroom, saying it WAS you that was with him. Unfortuneately, it sounds like you may have already admitted guilt to the cops at the station. If you would have told them you had no clue what they were talking about, I could almost garauntee that all your charges would be dropped when you went to court. Your friend would probably get in more trouble for lying to a peace officer, but hey, he's already fucked. Your friend broke the #1 cardinal rule of riding..........you never know who was on the other bike.......you just met them at the gas station. If you did NOT admit guilt to the cops at the station, you can still get out of it. Tell your friend how stupid he is first, then see if he is willing to tell the judge that he lied to the cops about it being you. If your boy says it wasn't you, and you didn't directly admit guilt at the station..........you're just going to get a day off work for court, and that'll be the end of it(for you).
Old 12-21-2007, 03:56 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

thats fucked up your buddy gave you up, he shouldve said i dont know who it was!!!!!

you have to tell the popo that you never saw them withere lights on or heard them and stick to it!! play stupid!!!

then put a bar of soap in a pillow case and beat your buddy with it till hes black n blue!!! for telling!
Old 12-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

damn, that sucks. u should be good though. i've seen worse. ur prolly just gonna pay a crap load of fines. i doubt that they'll even take ur license. u need to make it clear to other riders, if u or they get pulled over, then they have to take the charge, period. now both of u ******* are stuck, not just him.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:45 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

your friend really isnt your friend if he drops the dime on you, you should kick his dick off when you see him. all he had to do is say he doesnt know who you are.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:09 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stock05
your friend really isnt your friend if he drops the dime on you, you should kick his dick off when you see him. all he had to do is say he doesnt know who you are.
u have experience with this kinda ****. how much did u push the law before they finally took ur ****?
Old 12-21-2007, 08:48 PM

i hear you guys. i really should have said it wasn't me, hindsight is 20/20 and i know better next time .

that 'friend' really fucked me over. and i really want to get him to pay my lawyer/court fees but i doubt he will. how do i get him to do this? kicking his *** wont solve anything it will just start more ****. I'm just going to tell him straight up. 'listen man if u don't pay for my court/fees/fines i just cant be ur friend anymore. you know u did wrong own up to it or we're not friends i don't know u anymore.

my story that i stuck to with the cop was 'i didn't know she wanted me to pull over. i was in front of my 'friend' and she pulled him so i kept going.'. i admitted to her my bike wasn't registered (she wanted the plate number i didn't have any other plate to give) and she was going to write me a ticket for that but forgot. she kept saying U RAN. i said I THOUGHT U WERE JUST PULLING HIM OVER I DIDNT SEE U POINT TO ME AT ALL I WAS AHEAD (etc). then i stopped talking and took my tickets etc.

she said YOU RAN. i said 'no i didn't i thought u just wanted him'. then she was like 'WHEN U SEE AN EMERGENCY VEHICLE U PULL OVER'. i was like 'u pulled him he did the wheelie i wasn't doing anything wrong'. then she went on her power trip and wouldn't let me get a word in at all so i just stayed quiet.

so at this point there is no denying that it wasn't me. but i think there is the fact that it was questionable if i was supposed to pull over or not. she was literally 4 car lengths back from us with her lights on. she said she 'pointed' as soon as my 'friend' started to pull over she stopped with him so i kept going. i said i didn't see her point. she didn't even do what cops usually do, speed up beside us and come into our lane to pull us over nope. she did a traffic stop like she was stopping a car.

so for now on if im in front of a car and a cop pulls the car behind me i pull over too? cmon!

my lesson that i've learned from this whole thing
1. don't ride with that kid again.
2. don't ever say anything to a cop. just let them give the tickets and keep ur mouth shut.

the worst part about it is this kid is all like 'FTP!!!' and we have run b4 and i was always like.. if u or i get caught we dont narc the other person.. he's like 'FO SHO' bullshit!

Last edited by toyotafj40s; 12-21-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:55 AM

crashtke is a decent person

Well, let me start out by saying I don't know the laws in NC, but in Georgia, she would have NO CASE at all at any reasonable judge. It would probably even be thrown out before the court date, lol.

The speeding to elude is bs. If you were not speeding up or hauling *** to get away, there is no case. You did nothing wrong, so in your mind there was no reason to pull over after the other person stopped. There is no guilty by association in this case. You did not KNOW that the other guy was planning on pulling a wheelie right then.

The exceeding the 45 mph speed limit does not seem right either. I don't know what the laws are there, but here in GA, there has to be a speed listed in the offense, a method of speed detection and some other misc. items on the ticket. Again, not sure how it is in NC, but I do have a buddy who is a cop in NC that I can ask.

The riding without endorsement when you clearly have an endorsement should also be easy to get thrown out since you do in fact have your endorsement.

Sounds like the lawyer should be able to get you off easily if he is worth any of the money you are paying him. The first thing I would ask in court if it were me is, "Officer what was your probably cause to pull me over?" The only thing she could say was the lack of tag. And that is not one of the tickets she wrote you, lol. Other than that I really think she is out of luck and was just trying to throw out every code section that she could. You did the right thing by going to the station. That will go a long way in the judges mind to proving your innocence unless you get a total ******* judge.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:10 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito
u have experience with this kinda ****. how much did u push the law before they finally took ur ****?
they took my **** no questions asked, but thats norcal CHP they are dicks, but there is no way that they can prove you knew the person you were riding with, all you have to do is deny that **** to the fullest actually you dont even have to do that.
just say you dont know him/her (make sure you say that because if you dont know them, you have no clue what sex they are) then exercise your right to remain silent (because you dont want to say anything that can incriminate you).

i hear you guys. i really should have said it wasn't me, hindsight is 20/20 and i know better next time .

that 'friend' really fucked me over. and i really want to get him to pay my lawyer/court fees but i doubt he will. how do i get him to do this? kicking his *** wont solve anything it will just start more ****. I'm just going to tell him straight up. 'listen man if u don't pay for my court/fees/fines i just cant be ur friend anymore. you know u did wrong own up to it or we're not friends i don't know u anymore.

my story that i stuck to with the cop was 'i didn't know she wanted me to pull over. i was in front of my 'friend' and she pulled him so i kept going.'. i admitted to her my bike wasn't registered (she wanted the plate number i didn't have any other plate to give) and she was going to write me a ticket for that but forgot. she kept saying U RAN. i said I THOUGHT U WERE JUST PULLING HIM OVER I DIDNT SEE U POINT TO ME AT ALL I WAS AHEAD (etc). then i stopped talking and took my tickets etc.

she said YOU RAN. i said 'no i didn't i thought u just wanted him'. then she was like 'WHEN U SEE AN EMERGENCY VEHICLE U PULL OVER'. i was like 'u pulled him he did the wheelie i wasn't doing anything wrong'. then she went on her power trip and wouldn't let me get a word in at all so i just stayed quiet.

so at this point there is no denying that it wasn't me. but i think there is the fact that it was questionable if i was supposed to pull over or not. she was literally 4 car lengths back from us with her lights on. she said she 'pointed' as soon as my 'friend' started to pull over she stopped with him so i kept going. i said i didn't see her point. she didn't even do what cops usually do, speed up beside us and come into our lane to pull us over nope. she did a traffic stop like she was stopping a car.

so for now on if im in front of a car and a cop pulls the car behind me i pull over too? cmon!

my lesson that i've learned from this whole thing
1. don't ride with that kid again.
2. don't ever say anything to a cop. just let them give the tickets and keep ur mouth shut.

the worst part about it is this kid is all like 'FTP!!!' and we have run b4 and i was always like.. if u or i get caught we dont narc the other person.. he's like 'FO SHO' bullshit!
you did exactly as you are supposed to, dont admit anything. just stick with your story that you werent doing anything wrong, she already had your friend pulled over, so you were oblivious to the fact that she wanted you to pull over. dont count on the other guy to have your back in court either, his integrity is already shot and you know he is going to do whatever he can to save his own ***, which apparently includes throwing you under the bus.

if i were you, i would say **** off to that ***** that snitched you out, there is only one thing you can count on him for now and thats dropping the dime on you when he is pressed. if he was a real man he would have sacked up and faced the music, as the saying goes, if you cant do the time, dont do the crime.

if you need more advice just ask, that really pisses me off that your "friend" dimed you out like that .

Last edited by stock05; 12-22-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:19 PM

k just in case u all wanted an updated.

i talked to my lawyer.

he said he will get the exceeding 45 in a 45 dropped to 54 in a 45. that drops the speeding to elude (bc u have to be excessively speeding).

and the license thing will easily get dropped too.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:31 AM

awesome.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:04 AM

Double r -D- is an unknown quantity at this point

Must be a NC thing with 1 cop trying to stop 2 or more people.Happened to us a few times and the cop always tried scare tactics to rat out the other people.What city were you in?
Old 01-14-2008, 12:10 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

b4 this thread starts. i dont hate cops. that's not what this thread is about.

buddy did a wheelie. cop went to pull him. i kept going bc the cop just wanted to pull him i thought.

well nope. the cop wanted us both. threatened to arrest him if he didn't tell my info... he told . so i got a call from the cop. had to go to the police station to pickup my tickets and get threatened with being arrested . i thought it was a good thing i manned up and went to that station that night to take my ****. i was nice and honest with the cop but they were pretty mean. well the cop writing my tickets was. the others told the cop to lighten up on me etc..

i got:
1. 'speeding to elude' (the misdemeanor not the felony one)
2. 'exceeding 45 in a 45mph zone' (no speed listed misdemeanor)
3. 'no endorsement or license'... it says i have my endorsement on my license and it's good till 2011! she looked up when my permit expired. way to go..

I've lawyered up with the best in my area. he said the speeding to elude is a serious offense but he will be able to work it out.

this took place in nc not sure if that helps.

just wondering what i should be expecting besides paying out the *** for the lawyer i think i can get the charges dropped. there was no pursuit etc. the cop stopped with the guy that did the wheelie. also i have the guy who got the ticket with me to use the same lawyer (for his careless and wreckless ticket he got from the wheelie). the lawyer said it's really good we're using the same lawyer for it. makes it a ton easier (and he gets more money of course).

also this is my first 'offense' only previous one was a stop sign violation from back in the day (3 years ago)

thanks fella's.

It sounds like you should be clearly OK, I would plead Not Guilts to all and DON'T (REPEAT) DON'T take a plea agreement...If it's anything like FL the eluding charge is REAL BAD!!!!

It may be possible but not likely....to have the cop's city pay for all the lawyer fees if (the judge finds no PC for the cites....
Old 01-14-2008, 01:53 PM

Ghini is a decent person

you should be good man, maybe just a speeding ticket or some crap. you got a lawyer, so your covered the best you can be. i'd kick your "boy" square in the ball sack and punch him in the nose. what a bitch.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:57 PM

Ghini is a decent person

So i have a question now...How can 1 cop expect to pull two people over?! even if the piggy were to get both people pulled over, is that putting him self in an unsafe situation or some crap? In CT, every time i get pulled over there are 4 ****** staties there by the time i'm asked for my info. I'm not getting pulled over for crazy **** either...last time was tail light out, pulled over by 1 cop, he waited about 2 min before he got out of his car for 3 other cruisers to show up...idk. whatever.

Quick Reply: ticket question