Any wonder why we run? FUCK THE POLICE - ALL OF YOU PUSSY FAGGOTS!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 09:32 AM

kstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Any wonder why we run? **** THE POLICE - ALL OF YOU ***** *******!

We all know why we run;

cause were scared some *****-punk-bitch cop is going to take the legal system in his (limited education) hands and interpret the law as he sees fit.
By; Pulling us over (ever when we are breaking no laws),
Verbally abusing us,
Cuffing us (always too tight -tuff guy!),
Threatining us,
Making up charges,
Roughing us up or just plain beat our *** (always while cuffed by several pussies)
and Throwing us in jail.

BUT THIS ? TO TREAT LIFE WITH SUCH LITTLE RESPECT!
http://www.star-telegram.com/407/story/346994.html

SEE YOU ****** COPS, THIS IS WHY WE RUN, NOW. **** ALL OF YOU, I HOPE SOMEONE DOES THIS TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WHILE THEY ARE OUT RIDING THERE ******* HARLEYS.

NEVER PULL OVER OR YOU MIGHT DIE! AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT AND LIVE TO TELL, JUST USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR DEFENSE.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:36 AM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person
Re: Any wonder why we run? **** THE POLICE - ALL OF YOU ***** *******!

so true man...there is only a limited amount of cops that are cool out there. those ******** crossed the line( like they always do). only cop i know that is cool is Frankie from daytona, only because he stunts too. only cop i would trust. **** the rest of them.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

15 days and 60 days? Sounds like that girl almost died. Im not cop bashin but If someone made a u turn or something and pull out in front of a motorcycle cop and he got hurt...15 to 60 years behind bars.

Last edited by IRISH MIKE; 12-08-2007 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by busta_yo_arse
so true man...there is only a limited amount of cops that are cool out there. those ******** crossed the line( like they always do). only cop i know that is cool is Frankie from daytona, only because he stunts too. only cop i would trust. **** the rest of them.
I didnt know Frankie is a cop. That explains alot.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P
yep. coolest one ive ever met. when the cops show up at the spot out there, they just watch.(at least the couple times ive been out there). Hes the only one that i ever see trying to regulate out there..i.e. no burnouts, cleaning up, etc.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:58 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

So because one Officer screws up they are all to "***** *******?"

How about the Officers who....

Pick up sex offenders so they dont rape your moms, sisters, wifes, Girlfriends.

Stop Idiot Drunk Drivers from running you over when your out on a saturday night ride.

Pick up scum bags that could potentially steal your bike, car, and whatever else you own.

Or the guy who is the first on scene to a wreck who stabilizes a patient until EMS arrives.

I see a ton more positives than your negatives. If your not doing anything wrong you don't have anything to worry about. Your ignorance towards the people who could potentially save your family, friends or yourself in the future is amazing! Especially out of someone your age (40) makes me laugh its people like you that give us a bad name.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:21 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

the dipshit shouldnt have ran wit a passenger on his bike...runnin on your own is one thing, but wit a passenger on then your just a ********.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:23 AM

kstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Those good police you speak of are hero's and one of the greatest attributes of this country. But unfortunately they are the minority, about 10%.

Our society, through wages, treat two of the most important occupations like ****: Police & Teachers. If the Police and Teachers were compensated properly the pool of talent in which to choose from would be alot higher, and therefore better quality people, like the good police you speak of. NOT THE ******** I SPEAK OF.

After 40 years of being fucked with, for mostly my hobby (bikes), and many, many, many times without merit. For the times I have pulled over, if I am treated like a human being & I know I was doing something wrong, I will suck it up, thank the cop, go to court , pay the fine and be on my way. THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK and that is great.

but we all know it usually doesn't work out that way.

I apologize if I have offended any good cops, cause there are, and we need them to fight crimes, not wheelies.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by Tony L

Stop Idiot Drunk Drivers from running you over when your out on a saturday night ride.

Pick up scum bags that could potentially steal your bike, car, and whatever else you own.

Or the guy who is the first on scene to a wreck who stabilizes a patient until EMS arrives.

I see a ton more positives than your negatives. If your not doing anything wrong you don't have anything to worry about. Your ignorance towards the people who could potentially save your family, friends or yourself in the future is amazing! Especially out of someone your age (40) makes me laugh its people like you that give us a bad name.

I am a very big Advocate of police. You are rite Tone they do keep us safe from the ****** animals out there. I just wish there were stiffer penalties for those who abuse their authority. Especially when people get hurt. I feel it would make police think a little more about their future before they act just like we have to think about our's
Old 12-08-2007, 10:45 AM

+10000000
Old 12-08-2007, 10:53 AM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P

HAHAHAHAHA!!! that's some funny **** right there!!

+1

Originally Posted by kstar
Those good police you speak of are hero's and one of the greatest attributes of this country. But unfortunately they are the minority, about 10%.

Our society, through wages, treat two of the most important occupations like ****: Police & Teachers. If the Police and Teachers were compensated properly the pool of talent in which to choose from would be alot higher, and therefore better quality people, like the good police you speak of. NOT THE ******** I SPEAK OF.

After 40 years of being fucked with, for mostly my hobby (bikes), and many, many, many times without merit. For the times I have pulled over, if I am treated like a human being & I know I was doing something wrong, I will suck it up, thank the cop, go to court , pay the fine and be on my way. THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK and that is great.

but we all know it usually doesn't work out that way.

I apologize if I have offended any good cops, cause there are, and we need them to fight crimes, not wheelies.
may seem wierd, i'm in ny, and the older i get the more i realize the cops don't give that much of a **** about me. i used to think they were picking on me but that was an excuse. ive never been pulled for something i didn't do. what the cop in that article did was fucked up but i don't think it comes close to what MOST cops are like. and to wish harm on their families? i think everyone's got a cop in thier family. and again with the friggin harley hatin!!! DAMN!!! anyways, just my
Old 12-08-2007, 11:02 AM

i guess wisdom comes with age
Old 12-08-2007, 12:28 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

i guess wisdom comes with age
yeah, and life kickin ya in the head repeatedly!! HAHAHAHA!!! wait...did u just call me old?!?!?!??
Old 12-08-2007, 02:00 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

wasup with all these **** the police threads..
you do the crime face the time.
if you run be rejjy to face the consequences.

if you get busted its cause you SUCK. its not the cops fault
ive been arrested/harrased by cops before not on the bike but in general, and yes it does suck but hey you live and you learn. if you live in Nowhere, USA where cops have nothing to do what do you expect.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:37 PM

CASS600 is a decent person

you dont purposely hit a biker head on just because he ran a red light.
sorry but thats a little extreme.
doesn't suprise me much coming from outside of dallas though
Old 12-08-2007, 03:39 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

2 other threads with the same vid!!!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 03:41 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
wasup with all these **** the police threads..
you do the crime face the time.
if you run be rejjy to face the consequences.

if you get busted its cause you SUCK. its not the cops fault
ive been arrested/harrased by cops before not on the bike but in general, and yes it does suck but hey you live and you learn. if you live in Nowhere, USA where cops have nothing to do what do you expect.

+100000000000000000000
Old 12-08-2007, 03:43 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

yep. coolest one ive ever met. when the cops show up at the spot out there, they just watch.(at least the couple times ive been out there). Hes the only one that i ever see trying to regulate out there..i.e. no burnouts, cleaning up, etc.
Thanks!
Old 12-08-2007, 03:47 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Tony Miss ya buddy! Plus you only say all this nice stuff cuz I saved you life one time and saved you from multipal other issues.....

But it's ALL TRUE !!!!!

All the PICS OF YOU IN CHINA LOOK F-IN AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm gonna miss your return on the 20th i'm leaving on the 19th for CT to spend X-Mas with the family!.....
Old 12-08-2007, 03:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

cops that abuse there power are the majority ...

when ever your around alot of cops in a social setting they always end up telling stories how they fucked some one over hard because they didn't like the guys attitude or because they were in a bad mood ,most cops are power hungry ***** that take advantage of the power they have because they know how the system works and they will **** you with that knowledge ...

cops suck ...

some may be cool when they are off duty but i bet you can't find one that hasn't taken advatage or abused there power while on duty.

and yes im almost 40 years old and know alot of cops and some of them are actually the people you need to be protected from .........

the biggest gangs in most cities wear police badges.......

Quick Reply: Any wonder why we run? FUCK THE POLICE - ALL OF YOU PUSSY FAGGOTS!