Who's The Crook Now....

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 11:33 PM

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who's The Crook Now....

Like I said Tony, you dicked us around for 5 months - WAKE UP!!! IF IT WASN"T FOR US TAKING ACTION WE STILL WOULD NOT HAVE THE TITLE! YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE DEAL , WE DID, AND NOW YOUR DEMANDING MONEY? GET A GRIP. So, how about you call us constantly for the next four to five months and after the forth month I'll pick up and give you lines of bullshit about how I've been sick and out of work and breaking bones and laying on my *** not able to answer the phone and working on these HUGE sponsorship deals - so.. like I said, maybe we'll talk in Feb or March - replying to your bullshit is more than I got from you when I was looking for the title.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
Hey, if someone offers me money to get a title for a bike thats still in my name, Im gonna do it. And so would you. So **** off

Thanks again Patrick
Old 09-20-2007, 11:42 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

No problem buddy
Old 09-21-2007, 01:29 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tony L
i think you'de be crying a different story if that was the case for you *****.

700.00 is 700.00

ha has a registrable bike that he owns the title we had a set price he needs to pay and he will.
you are wrong because i will not let my **** go without all the money in hand. he now does not owe you **** because he has the title to the bike that is now his. i do not care because it is not my 700 or my deal. but i do think he gave you enough time to finish the deal
Old 09-21-2007, 03:59 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Re: Who's The Crook Now....

Hey, if someone offers me money to get a title for a bike thats still in my name, Im gonna do it. And so would you. So **** off
see your wrong about that especially since its against the law to sell something which is not yours...In turn its Theft buddy I have proof of ownership and i the fact that you sold a state issued document under false pretenses. I got the original title you took payment for the title to skip the actual owner your in turn broke the law I have a bill of sale from the last owner to me and all the evidence in the world. This is why i never contacted you in the first place because some kinda shady bullshit would go on.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by blackdog
Like I said Tony, you dicked us around for 5 months - WAKE UP!!! IF IT WASN"T FOR US TAKING ACTION WE STILL WOULD NOT HAVE THE TITLE! YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE DEAL , WE DID, AND NOW YOUR DEMANDING MONEY? GET A GRIP. So, how about you call us constantly for the next four to five months and after the forth month I'll pick up and give you lines of bullshit about how I've been sick and out of work and breaking bones and laying on my *** not able to answer the phone and working on these HUGE sponsorship deals - so.. like I said, maybe we'll talk in Feb or March - replying to your bullshit is more than I got from you when I was looking for the title.

dont worry you'll pay soon enough you got your bike and your title pay your ******* bill? or are you too broke to pay it is that the problem its 700.00 we agreed on 3200 you gave me 2500 you now owe me 700.00 at the point the sale is finished BOTTOM LINE PAY UP!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:40 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

the one that was gettin fucked is now doing the ******* hahaha. if i waited 5 months for a title and then had to go get it myself i wouldnt pay you **** either.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

If I sold someone a bike and couldn't give them a title I would offer to reduce the price, especially if it took over 4 months
Old 09-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by scott3824
If I sold someone a bike and couldn't give them a title I would offer to reduce the price, especially if it took over 4 months
+1. knock a few bucks off. way it seems now is they're BOTH in the wrong.

but it wouldnt be SL without childishness.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

see your wrong about that especially since its against the law to sell something which is not yours...In turn its Theft buddy I have proof of ownership and i the fact that you sold a state issued document under false pretenses. I got the original title you took payment for the title to skip the actual owner your in turn broke the law I have a bill of sale from the last owner to me and all the evidence in the world. This is why i never contacted you in the first place because some kinda shady bullshit would go on.
Last time I checked the pursose of a title was that whoever's name was on that piece of paper owned the vehicle......
Old 09-21-2007, 12:40 PM

Yes it's true! Tony has still not learned his lesson! My girlfriend and I bought a 929 from Tony on May 23 this year. Agreement was $3200 cash and I was also going to paint his stunt bike. Tony brought the bike and title but the title had already been signed by someone and even though he tried to push the title on us we declined taking it. So we gave him $2500 cash and told him he'd get the balance after he got a new title from the registered owner who lives in Vermont.
I don't know where your getting 5 months from? you posted that thread and I sold the bike half way though the month of may august and the title came to you it would have been 2 months and 19 days to the post that you posted the kid you paid 200 then went threw the VT title process that wasn't me You admitted blatantly in your first post that you would pay the remaining balance when your title was in hand. I'm not asking you to paint my bikes anymore i just want my money!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:27 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Technically it was still my bike, you had nothing to prove it was in your name, except maybe a bill of sale which doesnt mean **** if the title was still in my name.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:43 PM

Hey Tony - it's Lisa. Just to clarify because you seem to be smokin' somethin... The deal that WE made was in April. How many messages did I leave you? How many nasty ones out of frustration? You returned NONE of my calls. When Forrest initially told me that you were the one that had a bike for sale I was completely against it and he talked me into it saying that you had done shitty things in the past but this deal would be different. Everyone in and around Orlando associated with the stunt world said we were CRAZY to do any type of business with you. After months of nothing you have the audacity to get on here and demand money... Full payment at that? I sure hope you're smoking some good **** that is causing a major depletion of brain cells... otherwise, I feel sorry for you man. As far as the balance owed is concerned, there is no way you're getting it - I would have gladly paid $700 and received the title from you "within a week" which is exactly what you said back in April and not have had to waste my time/energy and money dealing with this BS. Actually Tony - this deal is done and it was done between you and I (in writing, thankfully), so take me to court and go **** yourself. You are owed nothing. Have your attorney give me a call - you have the number (although you've never used it). I would have been glad to work out a deal with you but your actions and demands make it impossible.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:54 PM

Technically it was still my bike, you had nothing to prove it was in your name, except maybe a bill of sale which doesnt mean **** if the title was still in my name.
I have a title with your signature signing it over to another person... I also have the original title and bill of sale.... Technically you stole my title and i have full proof. or is that not your printed and signed name on a legal document?

Old 09-21-2007, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
+1. knock a few bucks off. way it seems now is they're BOTH in the wrong.

but it wouldnt be SL without childishness.

Oh yeah Mark, you'd handle it like a man right, and go beat his ***? Sorry, go through the **** we have gone through and there is no way any of you out there would pay full pop especially considering we had to finish the deal- not Tony. If it we left it in Tony's hands we'd still be waiting. He had more than sufficient time to make things right or even attemp it, and anyone that can't see that, has not put themselves in our shoes. Tell us a week then ignore us for months? What would you do? Yes we paid money for the title, money that Tony would have gotten if he would have fulfilled his end of the deal.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I have a title with your signature signing it over to another person... I also have the original title and bill of sale.... Technically you stole my title and i have full proof. or is that not your printed and signed name on a legal document?

that title could have been stolen. i had one come up missing
Old 09-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Oh yeah Mark, you'd handle it like a man right, and go beat his ***?
how'd you know?

I miss you already...come back! hahaha
Old 09-21-2007, 04:01 PM

Hey Tony - it's Lisa. Just to clarify because you seem to be smokin' somethin... The deal that WE made was in April. How many messages did I leave you? As far as the balance owed is concerned, there is no way you're getting it - I would have gladly paid $700 and received the title from you "within a week" which is exactly what you said back in April
I never got a bill of sale nore anything from you or lisa. you clearly stated in your post the post you called me a crook on that we did this deal on may 23 not april. As far as i'm concerned your a ******* scum bag and I will be contacting you and serving you papers. Everyone can see your a crook. You got your bike and your title but still refuse to pay your simple words in the last 30 post you've done have incriminated you. PM me your address if your not scared to go to court I'll be sending you papers before the end of next week.... oh and since the deal is in florida the hearing is in florida head on home buddy. 700.00 in my paypal by monday or you're getting served.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
that title could have been stolen. i had one come up missing
I got a bill of sale from greg and the bill of sale from patric to greg nice try ***** stop trying to be a crook too
Old 09-21-2007, 04:03 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

will you settle out of court for 50 cents and a jawbreaker?

Quick Reply: Who's The Crook Now....