Whose had a girl that asks..

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 09:28 PM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Whose had a girl that asks..

take it a step further and **** in her butt. shell learn what time it is then.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

I broke up with a chick within 2 weeks for not liking bikes
Old 10-18-2006, 01:04 AM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, it ended Saturday anyways...

I got horrible luck...

I was drunk, about to get some ***, and my nose starts bleeding? Wtf is that? I run to the bathroom and she finds my jacket and goes thru my phone.

Needless to say, I got ownt. So its not an issue anymore, kinda bugs me after 2 years, but yeah...
Old 10-18-2006, 02:56 AM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ace151Slayer
Yeah, it ended Saturday anyways...

I got horrible luck...

I was drunk, about to get some ***, and my nose starts bleeding? Wtf is that? I run to the bathroom and she finds my jacket and goes thru my phone.

Needless to say, I got ownt. So its not an issue anymore, kinda bugs me after 2 years, but yeah...
dam bro and you didnt even get to **** in her butt. time to post the nekkid pics.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by sytfu_RR
dam bro and you didnt even get to **** in her butt. time to post the nekkid pics.

Haha, Im surprised you beat mike to that comment.

Maybe tomorrow night, right now Im beat and I got work in 4 hours, weak, oh well at least I got a good day to ride to work, 70 and sunny:YEAH , after rainin the last 3 days.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:18 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't mean to get too nasty, but pissing in the but thing might be a hard task to accomplish. 1st you gotta be hard enough to get it in there, then not hard enough to ****.?? I don't think I could manage that.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
I don't mean to get too nasty, but pissing in the but thing might be a hard task to accomplish. 1st you gotta be hard enough to get it in there, then not hard enough to ****.?? I don't think I could manage that.

The funny part about that is you actually sat down, thought about it, and broke it down to realize you cant attempt it.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:22 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, making a girl buy you some **** would be worse anyways. She would never tell anyone u PIHB, but she would tell everyone all the money she spent on you.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:21 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah girls that go through your stuff Oh well now you can ride as much as you want..That's why I choose to stay single.I have all the time for myself hehe
Old 10-18-2006, 04:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

WTF r u talkin bout???? i built a special stall soo a can be able to **** in the mornin cuz of severe mornin wood...........

oh and choking is cool weird at first but ull be surprized!!! lots of Bitches love that ****!!!! some have asked me to choke them harder but they cant barely breath as there askin me!!! :YEAH
Old 10-18-2006, 09:53 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh and choking is cool weird at first but ull be surprized!!! lots of Bitches love that ****!!!! some have asked me to choke them harder but they cant barely breath as there askin me!!! :YEAH [/quote]

+1
Now its just time for either make up sex or that "Im gonna f*ck the ***** out of u so u never 4get my a$$ n call me for a booty call when im fookin ur best friend" f*ck :YEAH . N if u cant do it that good....well just stick it in her butt n choke her at the same time like said b4 that way she thinks ur a freak n she will still call 4 a booty call once in a while
Old 10-18-2006, 10:18 AM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like you didn't have her sprung enough.... im three hours away from my girl right now for work... she comes here every other weekend and i go home every other weekend. she likes ridin with me once in a while but she knows i gotta go w/ the guys everynow and then. she only hates when i go to the lot by myself caus she's worried i'll get hurt. she NEVER gets jelous or insecure when i go out without her. she just asks me to call her ever couple hours so she knows im ok... when i come home from a long day at the lot i get a massage and usually some good head and theres no questions asked!!! i got it made i swear
Old 10-18-2006, 10:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You are absolutely correct, its not an easy task. You have to nut in there, then keep her from getting away until you're ready to ****, without ever takign it out.

No, i have not succeeded yet
Old 10-18-2006, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

When will girls learn not to try to get between us and our bikes? They lose EVERY time.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:22 AM

project-c2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just slowly introduced her to riding motorcycles. Got her a helmet and took her riding with the guys. Nothing extreme, just cruising. Later she loves riding. Got a leather jacket her own helmet and everything. She just gets worried about when the 04 goes out without her. (worried about getting hurt.) So we got a 50 so she can come to the spot and hang out with us. Now she wants to get an F4i.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:25 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mikeith
sounds like you didn't have her sprung enough.... im three hours away from my girl right now for work... she comes here every other weekend and i go home every other weekend. she likes ridin with me once in a while but she knows i gotta go w/ the guys everynow and then. she only hates when i go to the lot by myself caus she's worried i'll get hurt. she NEVER gets jelous or insecure when i go out without her. she just asks me to call her ever couple hours so she knows im ok... when i come home from a long day at the lot i get a massage and usually some good head and theres no questions asked!!! i got it made i swear

becuase your girl is banging other dudes on the weekdays, and I imagine your banging other chicks on the weekdays.

If your not getting ***** on weekdays, you better start, cause trust me, YOUR GIRL IS AHEAD OF YOU!
Old 10-18-2006, 02:26 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Girls will NEVER tell me when I can't ride.. I know too many people who are WHOOPED.. One friend only gets 2 nights a week his girl lets him go out and ride!
Old 10-20-2006, 02:20 AM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Girls will NEVER tell me when I can't ride.. I know too many people who are WHOOPED.. One friend only gets 2 nights a week his girl lets him go out and ride!
+1 I had a friend one time call me out to go ride through the town, he came out for 15mins and had to go home to his master.. F*#K that.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:24 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

If ya got problems with your girl..just say "Hey *****, I can ride my bike all day long and beat the **** out of it and it one A)Cuss B)Cry C)Bleed when im ****in it up D) Can take the beatin for more than an hour without saying "Stop it hurts".

That should put that hoe in her place..if not(this is if ur girl isnt a *****) do the whole pull out and "accidently" jam it in her ***
Old 10-23-2006, 09:50 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ace151Slayer
the dumbest fvckin question ever. Alright, so we get in an arguement, and shes telling me that all I ever wanna do is ride my bike, and it seems like Im putting it over her sometimes to go out somewhere or just come over, which is stupid.

So Im defending myself and she says, well, to show your more attached to me then that bike, you can either give up that for 2 weeks, or you get no sex for 2 weeks.

Has anyone ever been in this situation? I mean its ridiculous. Of course I choose my bike, I mean shes not the only girl I can go to, to get my nut off, Im just saying.

I cant believe she actually said something that outrageous?
it's not like you get to ride year round, come winter she'll stop b!tching. you got to get all the riding in that you can in the good months.

Besides if I could get my fiance out of the house more often I would be happy. You each need your time to do the things you like.

That was a stupid ultimatum on her part and i wouldn't blame you for choosing the no sex for 2 weeks. Never with hold sex, that's just not right.

Quick Reply: Whose had a girl that asks..