"Limited edition bikes"

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 02:53 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: "Limited edition bikes"

settle down ladies
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nick_R6_OMC

"what is the best stunt bike poll"...
Dont start that again!!

Nick_R6_OMC is an unknown quantity at this point

oh man...not you again...haha...what u been up to man...

why not taz...it seems every squidbilly and 12 year old do...why not a kneedragger too...?...
Old 09-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

oh man...not you again...haha...what u been up to man...

why not taz...it seems every squidbilly and 12 year old do...why not a kneedragger too...?...
It just turns into a "what bike do you own" poll... I love the votes that the F2 is the "ultimate" stunt machine
Old 09-15-2006, 02:56 PM

00GSXR750 is an unknown quantity at this point

am i supposed to take that kneedragger reference as an insult?...nope...cuz guess what junior....ill prolly be makin more money dressin up in gear and lookin like what u would consider to be a squid, dragging a knee and doin a power whoolie at the end of a race, than u will ever make doin whoolies....i do honestly hope that stunting takes off as a sport in the Xgames or something...i know and appreciate the skill it takes to do some of that ****...but u have to realize the skill it takes not to freak out at 150+ riding on the ragged *** edge of your tires, things happen faster than u can imagine. and im not talkin bout no highway renegade ****...straight line speed is very easy...esp on the highway...i would love to see u try and negotiate turns on a racing line and pace, and without crashing....as fo the wannabe whiteboy gangstar attitude...dude...the sooner you guys drop that thuggish act, the sooner people will start taking you more seriously....

thats a pm i got from nick_r6_omc, hey nick who do you race for? you are talking like you are sponsored and making money kneedragging, lets see pics of you racing or better yet stunting, you are on a stunt website and talk alot of **** for someone who cant stunt. and by the way how am i acting thuggish, by telling you how it is instead of kissing your a**? i appreciate your heart in kneedragging but you are probably as much a kneedragger as you are a stunter. by the way what kind of bike do you have?
Old 09-15-2006, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
It just turns into a "what bike do you own" poll... I love the votes that the F2 is the "ultimate" stunt machine
why isnt there a goldwing option for that...
Old 09-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by 00GSXR750
by the way what kind of bike do you have?
just going by his profile I would guess he had an r6 that got jacked... what do I win?
Old 09-15-2006, 03:00 PM

am i supposed to take that kneedragger reference as an insult?...nope...cuz guess what junior....ill prolly be makin more money dressin up in gear and lookin like what u would consider to be a squid, dragging a knee and doin a power whoolie at the end of a race, than u will ever make doin whoolies....i do honestly hope that stunting takes off as a sport in the Xgames or something...i know and appreciate the skill it takes to do some of that ****...but u have to realize the skill it takes not to freak out at 150+ riding on the ragged *** edge of your tires, things happen faster than u can imagine. and im not talkin bout no highway renegade ****...straight line speed is very easy...esp on the highway...i would love to see u try and negotiate turns on a racing line and pace, and without crashing....as fo the wannabe whiteboy gangstar attitude...dude...the sooner you guys drop that thuggish act, the sooner people will start taking you more seriously....

thats a pm i got from nick_r6_omc, hey nick who do you race for? you are talking like you are sponsored and making money kneedragging, lets see pics of you racing or better yet stunting, you are on a stunt website and talk alot of **** for someone who cant stunt. and by the way how am i acting thuggish, by telling you how it is instead of kissing your a**? i appreciate your heart in kneedragging but you are probably as much a kneedragger as you are a stunter. by the way what kind of bike do you have?

see and thats the maturity level that i wanted to keep it at...a PM...which u have no concept of...queerbait ***...

lets see...my bike got stolen a lil over a month ago....so i dont have **** right now....i did have an 01 r6....but for the draggin....a good friend of mine was nice enough to let me test out his 06....here is a pic he took asswad...

that wasnt even that low, cuz i was on a public road...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nick-lefter.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	180099  
Old 09-15-2006, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
Yep, I was riding the budlight fiddy (the rarest of the fiddys ) :YEAH
i had a budlite yz
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	YZ125-1.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	180100  
Old 09-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Lacks self-control

i had a budlite yz
sweet .. :YEAH
Old 09-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Lacks self-control

....here is a pic he took asswad...
azzwad had me rolling

that wasnt even that low, cuz i was on a public road...
sweet pic..
Old 09-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Taz

sweet pic..
Note he didn't hit the garden Gnome.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by NINER

whats that mean niner....i also didnt pic up that quarter...throttle hand n all ya kno...
Old 09-15-2006, 03:09 PM

see and thats the maturity level that i wanted to keep it at...a PM...which u have no concept of...queerbait ***......
and you wanted to keep it mature, look at the name calling, but you never told me who you race for? who is paying you all this money? and your bike got stolen because you probably showed it off on front of your house and all thinking your the man in your leathers so now that r6 has dirtbike bars and no fairings being broken by a stunter, congrats
Old 09-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by NINER
Yea, when you actually get out and ride, stuff like that happens..
Old 09-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Taz
Yea, when you actually get out and ride, stuff like that happens..
Weak attempt at a burn.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:15 PM

and you wanted to keep it mature, look at the name calling, but you never told me who you race for? who is paying you all this money? and your bike got stolen because you probably showed it off on front of your house and all thinking your the man in your leathers so now that r6 has dirtbike bars and no fairings being broken by a stunter, congrats
the name calling was intentional to show how stupid it sounds...

i race for myself, its called being a privateer, and companies like michelin, Penske, Shoei, Joe Rocket, Alpinestars,galfer, vesrah, pit bull... and when i get an 06-07 bike, yamaha. its called contingency, i am not sponsored , not yet. but i do get paid based on my finishing position by those companies for using and representing their ****...
Old 09-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Retired

i race for myself, its called being a privateer, and companies like michelin, Penske, Shoei, Joe Rocket, Alpinestars,galfer, vesrah, pit bull... and when i get an 06-07 bike, yamaha. its called contingency, i am not sponsored , not yet. but i do get paid based on my finishing position by those companies for using and representing their ****...
I make wheelies to try to pick up girls.......I'm not very good at either though.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:19 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

nick i hope your arnoldr1 on the r6 forum because thats his sig
Old 09-15-2006, 03:19 PM

i know how it works, your like me racing motocross, your noone, so dont talk about how much money knee dragging is making you, just because you get a free sticker or tire doesnt make you the man, go to a knee dragging website and try to impress someone who cares, you got all bent becuase i talked about cutting up a bike, thats what the people who STUNT on this site do , but there are posers like you on here getting all upset because you dont like that, well then dont look at stunt bikes. go figure which leather pants have the best thigh protection or something that you know about.

Quick Reply: "Limited edition bikes"