Wheelie Help Please???

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 02:42 PM

06Sprayed&turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheelie Help Please???

Ok...I hope I dont get flammed but I did searches and couldnt find exactly what im looking for. I think that I'm getting up to the balancing point finally but when I get there...IDK what to do with the throttle. My favorite wheelieto do is 1st gear power wheelies(I know I should be clutching wheelies up but...I like powering them up better...At least until I get more comfterable using the back break to contol my position) so I take off half throttle until 10k rmps...then i open the throttle quickly causing my bike to launch into a wheelie. I get up to 14k mph when im at the ballancing point and I start to redline at 16-18k rpms. How much throttle should i be using once i hite the balancing point,do i keep it steady...IDK I've only found guides that help you get it up and set it down easier....Not ones that explain the process of what you do to ride them out. Also...when your ridding your wheelies are you leaning back and trying to keep the bike up or should it stay up automatically without you holding it due to the power your giving it....I can ride wheelies for like 5 seconds maybe a little longer and I need some helps and tips to make me progess...PLEASE HELP ME...
Old 09-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
Re: Wheelie Help Please???

is your **** turbo???
Old 09-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TongWoo
is your **** turbo???
No he has a stock 06 gsxr 600
Old 09-07-2006, 03:00 PM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

how many of these threads are made a week? geezus
just rev it up to 15k...dump the clutch and hold on..o yea..cover that brake too
Old 09-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BobbyL
how many of these threads are made a week? geezus
just rev it up to 15k...dump the clutch and hold on..o yea..cover that brake too
you forgot to tell him to get it on tape....
Old 09-07-2006, 03:34 PM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Taz
you forgot to tell him to get it on tape....
o yea...GET IT ON TAPE...and please upload to youtube ASAP for our viewing pleasure
Old 09-07-2006, 09:31 PM

Thanks for the flames everyone lol
Old 09-08-2006, 01:55 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

watch all the vids in the stunt/vid section.. you will only see 2-3 people attempting to wheelie this way, and the do loop. Go back to []1 and start using the clutch. Then after you can get it balanced before 9,000 then you will know what to do with the throttle. No sarcasm, I promise.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:00 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 06Sprayed&turbo
Ok...I hope I dont get flammed but I did searches and couldnt find exactly what im looking for. I think that I'm getting up to the balancing point finally but when I get there...IDK what to do with the throttle. My favorite wheelieto do is 1st gear power wheelies(I know I should be clutching wheelies up but...I like powering them up better...At least until I get more comfterable using the back break to contol my position) so I take off half throttle until 10k rmps...then i open the throttle quickly causing my bike to launch into a wheelie. I get up to 14k mph when im at the ballancing point and I start to redline at 16-18k rpms. How much throttle should i be using once i hite the balancing point,do i keep it steady...IDK I've only found guides that help you get it up and set it down easier....Not ones that explain the process of what you do to ride them out. Also...when your ridding your wheelies are you leaning back and trying to keep the bike up or should it stay up automatically without you holding it due to the power your giving it....I can ride wheelies for like 5 seconds maybe a little longer and I need some helps and tips to make me progess...PLEASE HELP ME...

hey heres an idea.... shut the **** up, read the "how to wheelie thread" and go practice.... there, thats how you wheelie
Old 09-08-2006, 07:52 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

That was harsh. haha!
Old 09-09-2006, 12:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
That was harsh. haha!
welcome to stuntlife...
Old 09-09-2006, 12:15 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

you can ride a 5 second power wheelie and you think you are at balance point, now THATS funny.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:51 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
you can ride a 5 second power wheelie and you think you are at balance point, now THATS funny.

even i wasnt that stupid

what makes you think your at balance point if the rpms keep going up???

i dont think thats balancing

good way to learn how is go about 15mph put left foot on back peg pull in clutch pin throttle and catch it with back brake. easy way to do it
Old 09-09-2006, 12:56 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

here's help........ if the tach is still moving, you aint at no BP buddie.

oh and sit back fa'sha too... dont hump the tank.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hey heres an idea.... shut the **** up, read the "how to wheelie thread" and go practice.... there, thats how you wheelie
Maybe you didnt graduate from highschool so I'll cut you some slack...Im an understanding individual. I was talking about after what I think is the balancing point...I cant keep it up there because I dont know if I shuold be throwing my weight the the back front middle...I also dont know if I should be pulling the bike up with my arms. I understand that there is a thread about wheelies, but in that thread it says nothing about how you actually keep the wheelie up...The one thing that I dont understand is when i went to take your mom out on a date last night....I thought I'd clean her up for a special occasion...Well little did I know I was gonna find 40 year old c*m in your moms pu$$y when i took a powerwasher to it...That ladys nasty. Thats righti just took it third grade with a momma joke
Old 09-17-2006, 10:38 AM

Also... my RPM'S ARENT GOING UP!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:57 PM

Streetpimpin is a decent person

uhh oh,its about to get bad now
Old 09-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Lacks self-control

Also... my RPM'S ARENT GOING UP!!!!!!!!!
Jared, just hit me up on friday, I see you at the meeting spot but you never ask about wheelies there... .....there is no trick to keeping it up, when your balanced, your balanced, no magic to it..
Old 09-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by Streetpimpin
uhh oh,its about to get bad now
it went bad awhile befor this....
Old 09-18-2006, 04:48 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Maybe you didnt graduate from highschool so I'll cut you some slack
sure did buddy!!! and ya know what else i did? learned wheelies without askin about doin them online.. i learned it by reading and practicing

Quick Reply: Wheelie Help Please???