Wheelie Help Please???

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 06:36 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Wheelie Help Please???

[QUOTE=06Sprayed&turbo] I get up to 14k mph when im at the ballancing point and I start to redline at 16-18k rpms.
I wish my bike did 14k mph at bp!
Old 09-18-2006, 07:13 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

If you go back to the stunt how to forum then in the bottom left, change "sort by" to TITLE. Then read all you can on balance point or anything else that looks good. This will give you tons of information and save you the headache of getting flamed. Try it, trust me, reading only hurts for a sec then its all down hill. j/k good luck.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:04 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

[quote=DENIRO600]
Originally Posted by 06Sprayed&turbo
I get up to 14k mph when im at the ballancing point and I start to redline at 16-18k rpms.
I wish my bike did 14k mph at bp!
yeah i noticed that too, 14,000 mph is pretty fast, especially for a 600. sprayed&turbo your momma joke was probably the worst attempt at humor, EVER.

now that, that is out of the way, as previously stated you need to clutch it. second for a beginner like yourself the only body movement you should have is left to right (if that, to control the direction of your whoolie). to control your bike in a wheelie it's brake/throttle control. trust me your not a BP (you'll know when you get there, its about the time your butt starts to pucker), but once you do find it your thottle should not move and your speed should not increase. good luck and stay away from pow pow powa whoolies.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:25 PM

06Sprayed&turbo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the gayest attempt of fashion is currently being displayed in your avatar... just my 2 cents though
Old 09-19-2006, 12:44 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

I think that the gayest attempt of fashion is currently being displayed in your avatar... just my 2 cents though
if you think we stunt to be fashionable then your realy retarted...

you need sum new jokes bro
Old 09-19-2006, 12:10 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

get the fvck off the forum and take your stupid toy truck with you.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

you cant get this kind of drama any where else... I heart stuntlife..
Old 09-19-2006, 10:17 PM

Ya and your fat + broke *** needs a bigger bike... just my dont hate cause im 19 and have more whips than ur freaky *** mom

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
if you think we stunt to be fashionable then your realy retarted...

you need sum new jokes bro
Old 09-19-2006, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by FSPalex
get the fvck off the forum and take your stupid toy truck with you.
You called it a toy truck when that truck is worth more than all your motorcycles put together and your cars probably...am I missing something here??? Maybe its the 1,400.00 flip out that makes it a toy...Maybe its the 4 jl audio subs that make it a toy...Maybe its the fact that i got over 5k watts of amps that makes it a toy...Maybe its the bags that make the truck go up and down that makes it a toy...Maybe its the rims...fully carpeted interior...front envoy clip...I dont know I'm sure one of these make it a toy...Let me know when Toys R' Us starts to carry these...I'll be in line to pick one up. Your repping So Cal like its So Gay when I know its not... P.S. how do you upload a truck to the forums...I was unaware that I did that

Last edited by 06Sprayed&turbo; 09-19-2006 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:26 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

06sprayed&turbo some1 said they would help u already,just stop while your getting beat already,dont make anymore wheelie threads,people explaining it to u over the internet will not help,go practice
Old 09-19-2006, 11:26 PM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

You called it a toy truck when that truck is worth more than all your motorcycles put together and your cars probably...am I missing something here??? Maybe its the 1,400.00 flip out that makes it a toy...Maybe its the 4 jl audio subs that make it a toy...Maybe its the fact that i got over 5k watts of amps that makes it a toy...Maybe its the bags that make the truck go up and down that makes it a toy...Maybe its the rims...fully carpeted interior...front envoy clip...I dont know I'm sure one of these make it a toy...Let me know when Toys R' Us starts to carry these...I'll be in line to pick one up. Your repping So Cal like its So Gay when I know its not... P.S. how do you upload a truck to the forums...I was unaware that I did that
I think it's the fact that the price of the accessories are worth more than the KBB value of the truck that make it a toy. Not talkin ****, I personally like little toy trucks.
forealdoe.. practice is the only way to learn. oh and don't go knockin 50's.
sorry for help keeping this thread alive.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:34 PM

project-c2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you go. I got the link from help and advice.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443-stunting-help-advice/72156-complete-guide-learning-basic.html
I like to power my fast wheelies, too. I got a 1000, but you can still bounce/ clutch up 2nd gear. Practice, practice, practice.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:01 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

how come this isnt in the stunting section or help and how to?
Old 09-20-2006, 01:22 AM

haha little kids never cease to make me smile
Old 09-20-2006, 01:27 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TongWoo
is your **** turbo???

LMAO i really laughed on that one.

oh and dude dont get 2 ahead of yourself. take ur farkin time..
Old 09-20-2006, 10:42 AM

LOL...thats a intresting point to make but considering your wrong its a stupid point though. The truck only has 30k miles on it. The blue book value is actually higher than the accesories...but I still dont understand why that would make it a toy. So all the hot rods and all the other cars that get restored now are just toys So maybe you should think before you speak.

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
I think it's the fact that the price of the accessories are worth more than the KBB value of the truck that make it a toy. Not talkin ****, I personally like little toy trucks.
forealdoe.. practice is the only way to learn. oh and don't go knockin 50's.
sorry for help keeping this thread alive.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:43 AM

Nice come back...What a classic

Originally Posted by FSPalex
haha little kids never cease to make me smile
Old 09-20-2006, 10:49 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Ya and your fat + broke *** needs a bigger bike... just my dont hate cause im 19 and have more whips than ur freaky *** mom
yeah ok.. dont hate on me just cuz i know how to do what you wish you could.... btw, im not even remotely close to fat you fvck
Old 09-20-2006, 11:37 AM

Nice come back...What a classic
not a comeback. a statement.

TURBO
Old 09-20-2006, 12:47 PM

Your bike isnt even remotley close to being a sport bike...Heres a tip go get a job...maybe an education and you might be able to be as succesfull as this 19 year old kid over here...also, who said I cant wheelie a 50...I use to ride dirt bikes... I can ride wheelies on 250...I just needed a little help on a bigger bike...Maybe something youve never tried before since your rocking that and only that. I will get the help from TAZ...thanks

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
yeah ok.. dont hate on me just cuz i know how to do what you wish you could.... btw, im not even remotely close to fat you fvck

Quick Reply: Wheelie Help Please???