View Poll Results: Ever laid a bike down??
YES
83.90%
NO
16.10%
Voters: 590. You may not vote on this poll

Ever laid a bike down?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 12:08 AM

gixxer_mark is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ever laid a bike down?

Originally Posted by Ed-o
WHATEVER 56 broken bones..............................lol
hey kid, call it however you want, but i was the one that experienced it... with you being from denver if your a serious rider at all you'll know highway 65 from I70 into mesa colorado. that's where the accident was in the canyon... a left hand sweeper that went tight real fast and i lost control of the bike... but if your a CUNT you can call it WHATEVER...
Old 11-09-2006, 09:49 AM

Chino929 is an unknown quantity at this point

fliped my 929 over leaving a light had it up was ready to tap the tail instead my wheel went into a man hole cover...lolololol i tell ya i feel be4 but this 1 really hurt.....the fall didnt hurt the rash hurt more cause of where it was on the top of my elbow where my arm bends.....dnt care wut anyone says that hurts ill take it anywhere else but not there.......
Old 12-03-2006, 09:19 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

I hit a semi tire carcass on the highway doin 120. i saw it right as i was going to hit it cause i was changling lanes. i just went full throttle and yanked the bars like i was tryin to wheelie. prolly got about a foot of air off it. landed got squirly as hell but managed to keep it up. that is the closest ive gotten in years....but

when i first started riding i was railing some corners and i was making a left hander in a 30 mph goin bout 65 and hit a pine cone at full lean on a dualsport, went into a tankslapper right into the curb flipped of the bike and hit a streetsign square in my chest bent it in half and kept goin. got airlifted to the hospital got all checked out and not a scratch on me. i mean my chest was bruised but no internal bleeding or anything. was just sore as **** for 2 weeks.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:14 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

broken clutch hand is the worst especially after u crashed and nothing to bad happens to ure bike
Old 12-08-2006, 08:57 AM

vega06zx10r is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn Bro, As soon as that hand gets better,(and the weather), you're more than welcomed to ride wit the crew. Ride North to Wilkes Barre. Do you Know Chino from Allentown, He had a bad fall!
Old 12-08-2006, 09:28 PM

cisco5311 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a dude pull out in front of me, we were both sitin at a red light, it turned green, so i took off and was gettin on it, and i was checkin out a chick to the left and when i turned my attention back to the road the dude was comin at me from the left!!!! So i tried to swerve but the MFer kept coming and I slid along his bumper and got tossed off into the middle of the intersection. Insurance already totaled out the bike, i bought it back, and it's now gonna be a stunt bike!!! I'm pumped it's the best thing that has happened to me lol
Old 12-08-2006, 09:39 PM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169021

There's my street crash -- 3 broken bones this time (7 last time).
Old 01-05-2007, 08:08 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

i seen that post guy. that had to be a bummer but othing painful yaar.

but me, i never laid mine down. gixxer is big, but i have control on it. havnt had it for that long, but i know someday i will
Old 01-05-2007, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by gixxer601
I hit a semi tire carcass on the highway doin 120. i saw it right as i was going to hit it cause i was changling lanes. i just went full throttle and yanked the bars like i was tryin to wheelie. prolly got about a foot of air off it. landed got squirly as hell but managed to keep it up. that is the closest ive gotten in years....but

when i first started riding i was railing some corners and i was making a left hander in a 30 mph goin bout 65 and hit a pine cone at full lean on a dualsport, went into a tankslapper right into the curb flipped of the bike and hit a streetsign square in my chest bent it in half and kept goin. got airlifted to the hospital got all checked out and not a scratch on me. i mean my chest was bruised but no internal bleeding or anything. was just sore as **** for 2 weeks.
. sorry. a pinecone to a tankslapper is some funny shiit guy
Old 01-05-2007, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ed-o
WHATEVER 56 broken bones..............................lol
PHUKKIN POPTART
Old 01-05-2007, 08:28 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

A few summers back i was rear ended when i was coming to the stop...cracked a few ribs and had some road rash....
Old 01-06-2007, 12:47 AM

562beach is a decent person

(my first post)

#1. I was riding for the first time in a parking lot and panicked when I thought I was going to hit some cars and I don't really remember what happened next. I split my knee open and could see the bone through a hole about the size of a golf ball.

#2. I was in the left lane on a 2-lane one-way road. Lady in the right lane decided to make a left turn into me. I didn't get hurt and made her pay cash for the damaged parts on the spot.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:05 AM

Crow Sketch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxer601
I hit a semi tire carcass on the highway doin 120. i saw it right as i was going to hit it cause i was changling lanes. i just went full throttle and yanked the bars like i was tryin to wheelie. prolly got about a foot of air off it. landed got squirly as hell but managed to keep it up. that is the closest ive gotten in years....but...
same thing here i got lucky.. i was on the 60 east bound in the car pool splittin lanes about 830 pm and ran over a big rig tire tread at 110 ... mad wobbles but pulled through.... thank you ... jesus buddah allah...

also on the 10 west bound 630 am going home from work... lane splittin in dead stop traffic near azusa... some chick side swiped me while i was going 40 mph... she was on the celly and didnt see me... i smashed her passenger door, ripped off her right fender and front bumper and sent her mirror flying... i again wobbled to a stop... i didnt lay it down but i got an owwie on my hip and a crack stator cover... once again thank you jesus buddah allah... :YEAH :YEAH

but a couple month ago i laid her down... i was trying to turn... my front wheel slide out and i slide....how shitty is that???
Old 01-06-2007, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
A few summers back i was rear ended when i was coming to the stop...cracked a few ribs and had some road rash....
shiit. u are one tuff gal. respects
Old 01-07-2007, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
does that make you feel better???
urr quite a woman i must say, however im not guna sit around and compliment ur breast. i got my own girl to do that.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Cllmewish
Yes

<---------
shiit guy!! did u wear gloves???
Old 01-17-2007, 05:19 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I washed pullin out of the parking lot today to go to lunch. Tire was just too cold it was like 28 degrees here today. The only thing bruised was my ego , I looked like a complete f**kin squid (which may be true but I hide it). I'm gonna have to bondo the bottom of my fairing where my slider didn't do it's job.

I have wrecked plenty of times before though. the worst was my bike lowsided at 60 and I flipped onto the bike and slid until we made hot love in a ditch. Only a couple of broken fingers and a lot of bumps and scrapes.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:55 PM

matthewprendi is a decent person

never really had a big crash mostly minor doin slow stunts or i had to be stuntin but not in da streetz
Old 02-09-2007, 03:04 PM

OLEARY is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my foot slip off the back beg when i clutched it up my shoe was wet i was doin 5 mph down the city street and i broke my tibula fibula big toe and my leg was pretty much hangin by skin it sucked
Old 02-10-2007, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by matthewprendi
never really had a big crash mostly minor doin slow stunts or i had to be stuntin but not in da streetz
oh yeh, by the way, i checked out argo cycles and they have some damn good prices on hondas. i have reconsidered and i may go for a honda overall

Quick Reply: Ever laid a bike down?