Super Bikes!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 01:20 PM

#1stunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Super Bikes!!

Super Bikes = awesome. On the positive side, a network is now covering the sport. people are starting to catch on. The show was enteraining, i thought. Let me kno what u all think
Old 06-28-2006, 01:23 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Super Bikes!!

Good job Jason.. I think it might take a while to get it right,, but i think its a good start.. The show is set up almost like the superstreetbike mag,, little bit of everything to please everyone.. Good ****...
Old 06-28-2006, 01:27 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Is there a clip floating around anywhere? Missed the debute.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont think its gonna last. On regular sportbike sites, they're all complaining that its a stupid squid show.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:38 PM

Hazardous is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant believe it shows him wheelie a rented cbr600 on the street
Old 06-28-2006, 04:21 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by Hazardous
i cant believe it shows him wheelie a rented cbr600 on the street

who the hell are you?
Old 06-28-2006, 04:21 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
I dont think its gonna last. On regular sportbike sites, they're all complaining that its a stupid squid show.
YOU KNOW WHAT? **** THEM AND **** THE RACERS TOO!

Congrats for the show
Old 06-28-2006, 10:30 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew that was gonna happen. Sorry, but I though it looked too much like Biker Boyz...but it does have room to improve!

I didn't really like the fact that they were showing all the stunting from the streets (ok, let the flaming begin); I thought it was going to be more from competition and maybe some interviews with the pro riders or up and comings. Jason should hang with guys like the Starboyz, Darious, and Legion.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:43 AM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

I will say this "The show is not gonna make everyone happy" thats a given. But i think this will probably be the closest to the world of sportbikes that any network will put out for a while because networks are like that. The show will be following me to Oklahoma for a pretty big show and it will showcase exactly what we do as Professionals. Bottom line is there is hope and i believe that the show is only gonna get better with time but it is not strictly based on stunt riding as much as i would like it to be but its definately a start. I hope you guys continue to watch and if you have comments good or bad email speed to let them know what you would like to see more of or less of.

Thanks to those who support

Jason Britton
Old 06-29-2006, 02:57 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by zx636skiv
Jason should hang with guys like the Starboyz, Darious, and Legion.
you think if these guys had a camera crew from SPEED channel on em, they WOULDNT ride streets
Old 06-29-2006, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
you think if these guys had a camera crew from SPEED channel on em, they WOULDNT ride streets
Actually, I am sure some of them would definatly want to! Especially to show off in front of the cameras.

I wanted to say more in my last post, but I didn't get a chance (wife was messing with me), so here is my 3 cents.

I was hoping that this show would be more like the magazine Super Streetbike. They show the stunts, but in competition and in controlled areas. I believe that is what is going to take this sport to the mainstream. When the general public sees some guys tearing it up on the streets, it makes all sport riders look bad, and that brings the cops down on us. I know, I know...fuggem all and all that BS; but if you want the sport to grow it will have to be accepted by a wider audience. I know that crews like OM, Legion, Starboyz and many others still ride streets, but I would hope that on the camera, they would take it to an off street spot to show off to help promote the sport.

Here's reality guys, cruisers are the vast majority of motorcycles, sportbikes are a much smaller chunk of it. Amongst sportbikes, a very small percentage are stunt riders. I believe that in order to broaden the viewer base, the show will have to expand. I know the "underground" portion of sportriding is entertaining, but it is going to turn a lot of people off of the show. I would like to see some legit stunting in the form of competitions and such.

That's not all I wanted to say last night, but dammit it's too damn early here and I can't think! I will continue to watch the show, mostly cuz I love stunts, but also because I hope it will improve with time. Hopefully the people that are giving feedback on Speed's site are giving constructive criticizm, instead of just bittchin about it.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:36 PM

fizzergixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't like the show. Sorry. I am not a stunter just a regular guy who rides a street bike. I think it put a bad light on the already fragile relationship that we have with the public in general. In the beginning of the show there was a disclaimer to not to try this stuff and stunts performed on a cloed course, except that the hosts were performing stunts in the street which is bad juju. Again gives us a bad rap.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:35 PM

putter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
YOU KNOW WHAT? **** THEM AND **** THE RACERS TOO!

Congrats for the show

Just because you stuntaz got your own lame show, you hate on the racers? Nice.

Stunting - #1 sport for those that don't have the ***** to race.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:02 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by putter
Just because you stuntaz got your own lame show, you hate on the racers? Nice.

Stunting - #1 sport for those that don't have the ***** to race.
he was joking

why are u on this site if your against stunting .. dont u have a folgers can to go install or a wing
Old 06-29-2006, 03:57 PM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw who cares what ppl say. Hell I complain about all the NASCRAP and the cruiser crap they have on there. Anyone want go on the speed forum and bash them. Here's what ppl are sayin on there. Kinda angers me but I'll just use it for motivation.
http://insider.speedtv.com/viewtopic.php?t=124956
Old 06-29-2006, 04:07 PM

Hey we all ride bikes. They took the racers show(TWT) off that I am sure you stunterz were complain' about but then they put this reckless stuff on? Is this the kinda thing that stunters want to be portrayed as? Reckless people that have no regard for the law? I know you guys do have competitions and they are a blast to watch. What I wonder is why don't racers and stunters have a get together were we both have a competition at the track racers race at. Three things, it'll introduce the racers to stunting, draw bigger crowds, and take the stunting off the street and on the track. Just an idea, afterall we all are brothas on two wheels. (well except for you wheelie freaks)
Old 06-29-2006, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by TILLER
why are u on this site if your against stunting .. dont u have a folgers can to go install or a wing
The same reason that everytime a cop bashes on a stunter, a bunch of loud mouths go to the cop forums to start crap. Plain and simple, he came here to bash...give it time, he will either convert (doubt it), or he will leave...

I have only read the first page on the Speed Forums, but I am getting the idea they really don't like it!! I might have to sign up there just to give some good ideas!!!

Actually, I am sure that a bunch of people from here already went there to start crap, so I might have to lay low for a bit...
Old 06-29-2006, 07:17 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fizzergixxer
Hey we all ride bikes. They took the racers show(TWT) off that I am sure you stunterz were complain' about but then they put this reckless stuff on? Is this the kinda thing that stunters want to be portrayed as? Reckless people that have no regard for the law? I know you guys do have competitions and they are a blast to watch. What I wonder is why don't racers and stunters have a get together were we both have a competition at the track racers race at. Three things, it'll introduce the racers to stunting, draw bigger crowds, and take the stunting off the street and on the track. Just an idea, afterall we all are brothas on two wheels. (well except for you wheelie freaks)

This guy isnt hear to bash at all - I think he put a good point across and hase a gr8 idea
Old 06-29-2006, 08:51 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fizzergixxer

+2

I'd back it.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:17 PM

Hey I'm a racer and a competitor like many of you. I think a lot of people hide behind the computer screen when they are bashing you but when you meet them in person its an entirely different matter. I guess I believe that there are other real people behind these computer names and hell we may one day meet. I am racing at Summit Point Raceway this weekend if any of you stunters want to come out and meet the racers. Eventhough we can be ****s and call each other names (squid, etc.) when you really meet us in person we're actually no different from each. We lean the bikes sideways, you lean them back. Take it easy. BTW I got mad stunter skills too yo. :YEAH Check out the stoppie I got going.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	crash1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	174465  

Last edited by fizzergixxer; 06-29-2006 at 09:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Super Bikes!!