Super Bikes!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 09:44 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Super Bikes!!

Originally Posted by Ando
This guy isnt hear to bash at all - I think he put a good point across and hase a gr8 idea
I didn't point my finger at fizzer in general (actually, Tiller made the bashing comments), but I have already seen it in several boards. I am a member of several forums, and use zx636skiv for my screen name in all but a couple, and they are 4 wheel forums. I have seen stunters and racers and cops go round and round many times...I truely believe we all put our pants on the same way, and the way I look at it, if you are on 2 wheels you are good in my eyes. There are arrogant fuggers on all forums, and I realize they won't always go away.

Originally Posted by fizzergixxer
Hey we all ride bikes...What I wonder is why don't racers and stunters have a get together were we both have a competition at the track racers race at. Three things, it'll introduce the racers to stunting, draw bigger crowds, and take the stunting off the street and on the track. Just an idea, afterall we all are brothas on two wheels. (well except for you wheelie freaks)
It is on it's way!! Many drag strips will now host stunt teams as a sort of intermission. Last years AMA Superbike race at Infineon, SacNuts ( a stunt team) showed up in force and put on one heck of a show for the crowd. Clear Channel Entertainment had some of the best freestyle guys along for the ride with their Freestyle Motocross (FMX) shows. And I know that there have been stunt shows at Pocono Raceway and VIR several times. Legion even performed in front of the Monster Truck crowd in PA!! IBP (local guys I hang with when I can) has had some showings at some local football games, car shows, and even was going to do a show at Langley Speedway...but at the last minute the owner wanted to charge them.

Hell, anyone near the Hampton Road part of VA, there is a show & ride here this Sunday that Wink1100 and the Rough Riders are supposed to perform at.

It's getting there, but for anyone who's followed FMX, it took some time to gain acceptance. They are actually talking X-Games in the future. That would definatly get it out there!
Old 06-29-2006, 09:49 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fizzergixxer
I am racing at Summit Point Raceway this weekend if any of you stunters want to come out and meet the racers...
Are you racing or is it a track day. A couple of friendswith Team Precision are racing the WERA races this year. Both of them are doing real well with racing and are both good with the stunting as well...look 'em up if you are at a WERA race, tell 'em you know me!

I used to want to race and all, but it's a very expensive hobby! And with 3 kids and a wife, I really can't afford it. Someday (prolly in my 50s!!) I will make it on a track, if to just say I did it.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:59 PM

fizzergixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

I am racing. Ex #33. Yeah it is expensive but it is soooo addictive.