Blew away a WRX today

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 10:52 AM

theoptionalhumo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Blew away a WRX today

germany probably has the craziest motorcylcle racers/tuners ever.. some of them even got fighterjet engines build in their motorcyles.. I heard that somewhere

But I kinda hate the whole car speed racing ****; most of those guys are usually frustrated idiots that feel like they have to compensate for a little thing down below..
Old 05-05-2006, 12:36 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by theoptionalhumo
the whole car speed racing ****; most of those guys are usually frustrated idiots that feel like they have to compensate for a little thing down below.

You do it cause you like it . End of story .

Who you been getting your info from ? Women ?

You really think D made all his cars cause he has a small ***** ?

Don't worry about ******' and stick to the wheelies .

Old 05-05-2006, 12:42 PM

1fstrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pigs01GSXR2
Thats why people Laugh at Rice.....That was a Built to the Hill Street car I would say in the 10's NO RICE on any day would hang with that Z.........did you hear the lumpy cam in that car 1st sign not to Race 2nd its old muscle.
yeah the cam is so crazy isn't it it sounds like its about to stall the guy in the ricer was stupid to think he could even run with it
Old 05-05-2006, 01:12 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scott982
I smoked a GSXR 600 in my 95 Trans Am, I was pushing 586 hp to the rear wheels and that gsxr didn't have a chance, but a wrx is nothing special..

you SMOKED one?

What quarter mile are you running? What does a stock gsxr run?

I know a friend pushing around 480hp in a 4 banger, is just breaking into the 12's..

Whereas my F4i is capable of 10.7 stock..

edit:
But I kinda hate the whole car speed racing ****; most of those guys are usually frustrated idiots that feel like they have to compensate for a little thing down below..
And the argument could easily be turned that your riding a 02 600 to compensate for a little thing down below..

Im into fast cars. Love em (don't have one myself) But there in a totally different leuge then bikes.

The only thing I hate are brand happy peices of ****, peices of **** who think ONLY 8 cylinders can be fast, or the opposite peices of **** who think ONLY 4 cylinders can be fast. Anything can be fast if built right, and chances are a bike will still take it. But bikes are a totally different leauge, as i'd like to see you take 4 of your buddys on a comfortable ride across the states on your bike. Bet they are comfortable in the car
Old 05-05-2006, 02:41 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Btw just some 'numbers' to play with. I have heard the new gsxr 1k's are rumored to have 175hp or so, at a weight of 360lbs give or take..Thats roughly 1hore to every 2 lbs, so a 1:2 power to weight ratio... Find me a car with that kind of power to weight ratio and if you can do it for a car under $50k then I will give you a cookie.

This isn't to say a car can't be made fast for 'cheap.' I saw an integra run 11.7 and it looked like the biggest peice of **** ever. He probably bought a super beat shitty teg and dumped a few thousand into it. But then again he had to put it on a trailer to get it around since it was no longer able to be driven on the street...Until I have money like D, I've given up on cars and trying to make them fast. They're fun but cost too much money. So now I just drive in comfort and ride the bike when I wanna go fast.

-Max
Old 05-05-2006, 03:00 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Max, you a damn young'n you got some intelligent things to say.....and for that BRAVO, BRAVO SIR!!!!
Old 05-05-2006, 03:10 PM

blindrippa is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not reading all these pages, but...
IMHO, The WRX was Suby's stupidest move. I love the Sti (Subaru Impreza WRX STi), and I'll admit with the spoiler and the hoodscoop it does look ricey. But if you get a real guy who throws on engine stuff, not any of that other stuff, it'll smoke most bikes. I hate people that go, buy a WRX, rice it up, talk ****, and then make REAL tuners look bad.
My 2.5 cents.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:18 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by blindrippa
I'm not reading all these pages, but...
IMHO, The WRX was Suby's stupidest move. I love the Sti (Subaru Impreza WRX STi), and I'll admit with the spoiler and the hoodscoop it does look ricey. But if you get a real guy who throws on engine stuff, not any of that other stuff, it'll smoke most bikes. I hate people that go, buy a WRX, rice it up, talk ****, and then make REAL tuners look bad.
My 2.5 cents.

well said..... there is a big division between the ricers, and the tuners.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:16 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
Max, you a damn young'n you got some intelligent things to say.....and for that BRAVO, BRAVO SIR!!!!
Gracias, sir. I do what I can

However, **** is supposed to be horse in my post, it looked kinda funny when I read it, haha.

-Max.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:37 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

(Quote)Whereas my F4i is capable of 10.7 stock

u must own the fastest f4i in the world then cause they are turds...
Old 05-05-2006, 04:57 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

You could easily build a 11 second car for under $ 15k

If you do most of the work your self .

I bet you could do it for under $ 10 k if you got the right connections
Old 05-05-2006, 05:48 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

racing from a roll on is not the same as racing from a dead stop.

heres some vids
zx10 getting smoked by supra
http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...38FC0EAD47.htm

Porsche smoking a r1
http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...875DE65E5F.htm

hers another video.
http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...6A726A472E.htm
Old 05-05-2006, 07:56 PM

hulkmn069 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
wow he had a turbo and a supercharger did he have NAWZ too
+1
Old 05-06-2006, 06:21 AM

theoptionalhumo is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of them ..
not all
D for exemple is a crazy skilled stunter.. so he must be packing huge downstairs
Old 05-06-2006, 09:29 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 1fstrider
yeah the cam is so crazy isn't it it sounds like its about to stall the guy in the ricer was stupid to think he could even run with it

True Dat..........it was LUMPY AND FAST............
Old 05-08-2006, 12:11 PM

dreadhead is an unknown quantity at this point

This guy had a turbo, intercooler, blow off valves, full race exhaust all the way through, super charger, and upgraded computer that sounds like a whole lot of money to spend and still get wasted when you race. maybe he dosn't know how to drive. It was fast but in didn't come near catching me i was gone
wow both a turbo and a supercharger this kid must have two enginges to use all that sh*t in it
Old 05-08-2006, 02:46 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

how many times is that gonna get quoted for **** sake man.
this thread is gay
Old 05-08-2006, 02:53 PM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

stop

Ur profile says enough for me
Old 05-08-2006, 04:19 PM

randomjibrish is an unknown quantity at this point

bikes r fast...cars r fast....cars have tons of money and time to b fast..bike cost about 5-6 grand stock...lol...i would luv to get an sti, maybe a apex exhaust n bigger turbo, n some new suspension...suspension sux on an sti....
Old 05-08-2006, 09:04 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by randomjibrish
bikes r fast...cars r fast....cars have tons of money and time to b fast..bike cost about 5-6 grand stock...lol...i would luv to get an sti, maybe a apex exhaust n bigger turbo, n some new suspension...suspension sux on an sti....

no it doesnt.......

Quick Reply: Blew away a WRX today