helmets......

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: helmets......

this thread rocks!!!

Im gonna start wearing my Air Force Issue K-Pod to stunt.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:21 PM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stunt_Cards
AAAWWWWW SH*T......you not safe anymore....I can bash you here because this is a 90% male site....go back to chicriders .... LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ...IM ONLY F-ING WITH YEAH Krazy8z ....
haha. it's all good. maybe i should change my stated sex to male so that my posts are worth anything to anybody.

and since when did i care about being one of only a few girls hangin with the guys? i've been in the riding world too long to feel that way. i don't give a ****, if you ride, ur cool in my book (unless you are a shitty rider, then get the hell away from me).

back on topic...i hate arai's! they're heavy and overpriced.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:05 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by unknownrider
everyone knows that is such a lie, everyone knows that you come in at 115 and hold the record for longest lowest fastest stoppie ever, with you team mate jason whatever his name is close in second...........
NO, Jason def beats me when it comes to plowing some ****! But u def plow'em at over a hundo...i dont care who u are (at least for the first 200ft) Jason and i even wear our shades under the visors when we break 88+mph to try to eliminate the ''back to the future'' style tunnel vision!
Old 04-13-2006, 07:28 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by ROWDY
NO, Jason def beats me when it comes to plowing some ****! But u def plow'em at over a hundo...i dont care who u are (at least for the first 200ft) Jason and i even wear our shades under the visors when we break 88+mph to try to eliminate the ''back to the future'' style tunnel vision!

hahahahahaha i cant stop laughing about the back to the future reference, that is way to funny.........i hear jason is king of 1000 ft 216mph 4 inch stoppies on the busa, atleast thats what i have been hearing on stoppielife.com
Old 04-13-2006, 08:06 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

He is a killer... we got like 82.98459lbs (cause 82.98460 was too much) in the tail of that thing:YEAH We been talkin about goin up north and clearin a few roads before the snow melts completely. I figured we could make a few dollars' wit that scheme and feel good about doin our good deeds towards society in the process. I'm actually workin on gettin the business liscence and insurance for 'J&R Plowing svc llc.' as we speak...
Old 04-14-2006, 02:09 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Krazy8z
:

umm, overpriced, yes... (i will only ride with arai) heavy? not even close.. unless u're wearin one from like 1986
Old 04-14-2006, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
umm, overpriced, yes... (i will only ride with arai) heavy? not even close.. unless u're wearin one from like 1986
um, i have an 05 signet...and it's heavy as a ****. maybe it's just that i have a small head...and so it feels heavier than others. oh, and compared to other helmets i've tried...it's heavy. but maybe it's just the stupid signet...for oval heads..
Old 04-14-2006, 02:44 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

so you have a alien shaped head? i have a huge dome.. and my helmet is still light... work out your neck a bit
Old 04-14-2006, 04:12 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i've seen this one cool *** dude rockin a custom dirtbike helmet.
someday i hope to ride with him.

i guess when the weather is warm its a good idea to stay ventilated, but i ride street alot too, and i dunno if i would use a dirtbike helmet in the street, the eyes would get dry. so i've got sortof a dilemma here and its time to upgrade from the old sweaty heavy icon:
option a: dirtbike helmet, sunglasses (day), clear glasses (night)
option b: new arai for the street, harley *** chrome dome for the lots

which one should it be ?
Old 04-14-2006, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave

i guess when the weather is warm its a good idea to stay ventilated, but i ride street alot too, and i dunno if i would use a dirtbike helmet in the street, the eyes would get dry. so i've got sortof a dilemma here and its time to upgrade from the old sweaty heavy icon:

which one should it be ?
custom dirtbike helmet? weird...didn't knwo there was such a thing. lol

um, what's this harley *** chrome dome talk? ewww!! i'll be sure to make fun of you when you're back.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:00 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave

which one should it be ?
you make no sense... why would u buy an arai and then wear a shitty peanut helmet in the lot? that is pretty much contradicting yourself. You buy the best helmet because you want it to protect your head.. so wear it when you're most likely to go down
Old 04-15-2006, 03:05 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

you make no sense... why would u buy an arai and then wear a shitty peanut helmet in the lot? that is pretty much contradicting yourself. You buy the best helmet because you want it to protect your head.. so wear it when you're most likely to go down
i agree , i love people who come to our spot and dont wear a helmet , but they got a brand new shoei or arai sittin in the truck cos they dont wanna scratch it...lol
Old 04-15-2006, 03:10 PM
B.T.M.

no ****... makes no sense to me.. i mean come on, if i'm gonna wreck and hit my head, i wanna get my moneys worth out of the arai,,.. and then i wanna take it off and throw it at *****
Old 04-15-2006, 03:19 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

no ****... makes no sense to me.. i mean come on, if i'm gonna wreck and hit my head, i wanna get my moneys worth out of the arai,,.. and then i wanna take it off and throw it at *****
lol........yeah look at my avatar, you dont wanna get papa wheelie mad...lol
Old 04-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
lol........yeah look at my avatar, you dont wanna get papa wheelie mad...lol

"put that ****in thing away rob"
Old 04-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Krazy8z
haha. it's all good. maybe i should change my stated sex to male so that my posts are worth anything to anybody.

and since when did i care about being one of only a few girls hangin with the guys? i've been in the riding world too long to feel that way. i don't give a ****, if you ride, ur cool in my book (unless you are a shitty rider, then get the hell away from me).

whoa, a chick wheeling a TTR125....props
Old 04-15-2006, 05:51 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

the best helmet is the HJC candy red, dead sexy...dont mind the garbage power wheelie
Old 04-15-2006, 06:22 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
2cents did ur helmet brake or somthing...... buy a flippen shield

Mine broke and I'm what my shield is, so I'm stuck being gay. Someone send me new shield mounts for an icon mainframe and I won't be stuck limp wrist stunting.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:33 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

why you want to throw your **** at me

i threw mine the other night and broke my arai but i went over the front and was mad as ***
Old 04-15-2006, 07:37 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

grrrrrrrrrr mad!

Quick Reply: helmets......