Originally posted by crazeinc
the zx12 is just as big of a boat as the busa is
yes it is and still slower the the busa:devil
Old 03-27-2003, 07:34 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
put that in your pipe and smoke it....haha [/B][/QUOTE]
Old 03-27-2003, 08:25 PM

GIXXER1716 is an unknown quantity at this point
I WORK AT A DEALERSHIP THAT CARRIES YAM, HON, AND SUZ WHEN IT COMES TO RELIABILTY I SEE JUST AS MANY HONDAS BLOWIN UP AS THE REST OF THEM. MY 01 GSXR1K HAS 8500 MILES ON IT AND STILL RUNNING STRONG I HAAVE NOT HAD ONE PROBLEM WITH IT

!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL IN HOW YOU MAINTAIN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2003, 08:36 PM

BaDRR is an unknown quantity at this point
CBR1000RR

Every company is comes out on top for a min, maybe its time for Honda to really shine again. God knows they didnt do it with that frickin ugly 929 or 954, so will have to wait and see what awaites under the big red wing. Hopefully it will be worth waiting for
Old 03-28-2003, 09:50 AM

OldSkoolMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by dark lotus
hayez-----what your saying is that all sportbike mags,all lie,and dont tell you the truth about what your buying?---hmmm........performance bikes is just one of the top notch sportbike mags that are VERY informative.THEY are the ones that dyno every bike,and tell you how every bike REALLY is.almost every magazine did a shootout with all the 6's.what came in 1st on every single one of them???---sure as hell wasnt the suzuki.AND the honda 954 got a better rating in most magazines as well.
looks like suzuk better redesign the "aging" GSXR line,or get run over by the red wing as always.honda's always been right on top,now they are just rubbing it in your face...........put that in your pipe and smoke it....haha
LOL, keep reading your mags. I've been riding on the streets since the mid 80s and I can tell you one thing, the only Honda in the sportbike areana was the 900RR that was any good, and the only thing it was good for was standing it up. The GSXR series of bikes torn everything up in it's site and this is coming from me someone who's been riding for 15 years. Suzuki has been the king on the streets ask anyone who's over 27 and has been riding.(Hell, the Kawi ZX9 used to spank the crap out of Hondas) Yep, you guys are right about the busa. Going fast down the 1/4 or top end. I was just pointing out the fact that Suzuki has all areas covered. The GSXR1100 motor has been known for being bulletproof and going back to the early 80s with the GS1100 motor a engine still used in drag racing applications is a very proven engine. And now with the new GSXR1000 motor putting down big numbers stock and having a weight of 370lbs dry it's going to take alot for Honda to take Suzuki's seat. AMA has weight requirements that Honda will have to follow.(I'm sure that's why they are building this bike) So it better have alot more power than Suzuki and maybe if you're real lucky they'll actually produce the same motor for more than a year before they decide to change it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it kids. moto 101 is over for today. :devil
Old 03-28-2003, 01:23 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
well now you've gone and done it

if you wanna go old school, and to the "back in the day" crap, check out this link. then we'll talk. where was suzuki's, kawasaki's and yamaha's superport model in 1987?? besides non-existant or in the toilet ( ) anyways thats my old school lesson for the day. peace
Old 03-28-2003, 02:15 PM

Re: well now you've gone and done it

Originally posted by F4iEric
if you wanna go old school, and to the "back in the day" crap, check out this link. then we'll talk. where was suzuki's, kawasaki's and yamaha's superport model in 1987?? besides non-existant or in the toilet ( ) anyways thats my old school lesson for the day. peace

87 hurricane? LOL Suzuki's happened to be beating the crap out of that bike back then and was dominating the race scene with the GSXR. non-existant? Where do you get your facts from?? You're not giving me any lesson with the Hurricane POS. Suzuki had an 86 GSXR1100 that would beat the crap out of the Huricane. LOL

Oh yeah, I forgot, read this link then come talk to me. 1986 GSXR LINK

Last edited by OldSkoolMC; 03-28-2003 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2003, 03:47 PM

5150nj-1 is an unknown quantity at this point
all the top bikes ( gsxr 1000, 954, R1) are so close in HP and weight that it comes down to the rider. the only main difference is the comfort, and differences in where the power is at different rpm's. it all comes down to preference. i have a 954 and have whooped the shiat out of R1's and Gsxr 1000's many times.
Old 03-28-2003, 04:12 PM

Re: Re: well now you've gone and done it

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OldSkoolMC
[B]87 hurricane? LOL Suzuki's happened to be beating the crap out of that bike back then and was dominating the race scene with the GSXR. non-existant? Where do you get your facts from?? You're not giving me any lesson with the Hurricane POS. Suzuki had an 86 GSXR1100 that would beat the crap out of the Huricane. LOL

Oh yeah, I forgot, read this link then come talk to me. 1986 GSXR LINK [QUOTE]

I said supersports , as in 600's. not 1100 tanks. but thanks for playing......
Old 03-28-2003, 04:16 PM

Re: Re: well now you've gone and done it

Originally posted by OldSkoolMC
.....Suzuki had an 86 GSXR1100 that would beat the crap out of the Huricane. LOL....
yea and if you put a 'busa up against a f4i it would probably win too. so whats your point???
Old 03-28-2003, 05:07 PM

Re: Re: Re: well now you've gone and done it

Originally posted by F4iEric
I said supersports , as in 600's. not 1100 tanks. but thanks for playing......
Dude, STFU. This whole thread is about liter bikes. Where the hell have you been. While I was out riding bikes in the 80s you were just born 1983 right? And you're going to sit here and preach Honda to me....please. I was riding bikes while you were grammar school. Like I said before anyone over 27 can tell you how it is. Honda didn't make anything in the liter class that was any good until the RR and even the RR wasn't the king of liter bikes. It was a wheelie monster. The GSXR 1100s were the king back then and now the 01-02 and the 03 will dominate the liter class too. And like someone said before alot has to do with the rider.... want to test me?

I love 20 year old know it alls. :devil
Old 03-28-2003, 07:03 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: well now you've gone and done it

Dude, STFU. This whole thread is about liter bikes. Where the hell have you been. While I was out riding bikes in the 80s you were just born 1983 right? And you're going to sit here and preach Honda to me....please. I was riding bikes while you were grammar school. Like I said before anyone over 27 can tell you how it is. Honda didn't make anything in the liter class that was any good until the RR and even the RR wasn't the king of liter bikes. It was a wheelie monster. The GSXR 1100s were the king back then and now the 01-02 and the 03 will dominate the liter class too. And like someone said before alot has to do with the rider.... want to test me?

I love 20 year old know it alls. :devil
the only reason i brought up the 600's was to tie into your 80's flashback. and the only reason i brought that bike into it 'cause i had one as my first bike. and just cause im 20 dosen't mean that i dont know a thing or two about motorcycles?? i never have calimed to know it all nor will i. so you can take your hair bands, parachute pants, and your torn denim back to the days when your gixxer 1100 was tops. PEACE:devil
Old 03-28-2003, 07:03 PM

Dark lotus, whooooo scary name. ROFL

Actually, I wish you were from the area so I could bitchslap your dumbass for being stupid. Try and make some valid points next time. I don't know about these kids born in the 80s. Any day you want to line up on a track or 1/4 I'll give ya some skoolin. Name the time and place.

Don't worry, you guys make me laugh, great entertainment.
Old 03-28-2003, 07:09 PM

....Any day you want to line up on a track or 1/4 I'll give ya some skoolin. Name the time and place. ...

what are you gonna run or pedal , considering your bikes still "on order"
Old 03-28-2003, 11:05 PM

20 and 22 both talkin ****. I have a 03' GSXR1000 on order. Will be here April 1st which is next week.(If you want call chicago cycle center and check) I also have a 98 Suzuki Bandit 1200 that has some work done to it. I'd race either of you two clowns on my bandit and spank you two blind folded. And since your on a Stunt site I'm sure you two are expert stunters with all the experience you must have. Any day girls. I've clocked more track miles than the two of you put together driven on the street.
Old 03-28-2003, 11:11 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
this is the wrong site to race people at:devil most folks have pizza pan sprockets on there bikes,i know my bike only goes to 110,but he 03 1000s are already in,they came in yesterday at most dealers,call a few up and you will see there already up for sale,ive seen a few shops already with them.

Quick Reply: 2004-----cbr 1000rr!!!!!