harley riders and harley davidson

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 09:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: harley riders and harley davidson

majority of harley riders in the area go to bike night with their haggard *** nasty bit(hes on the back and see who can drink the most beer before going to the next bar - yell "get 'er done Al" to their dumbass friend thats trying to control a burnout, pull up next to you at a light and rev the **** out of their p.o.s. just to let you know they have a lot of noise that aint going no where fast .... I have never seen a sportbike rider walk around the parking lot of a bike night slurring out to strangers asking if they have seen his purple bike, while barely being able to walk .... yet they have the audacity to talk about "crotch-rockets" being unsafe .... I hope that idiot hits a wall just like one of the dumbasses the week before him so me and my friends are not taken out by this drunken moron that probably doesn't have the skills to ride sober anyways ....
Old 08-16-2005, 01:41 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mad vMax
i can honestly say that I rented a harley for a weekend... and i never had so much fun doing the speed limit. don't knock it till you tried it. my .02

I have riden a sportster.... I would take my 05 gixxer over the nicest most expensive harley anyday... But then I guess thats me...
Old 08-16-2005, 03:01 PM

Ninja63619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
majority of harley riders in the area go to bike night with their haggard *** nasty bit(hes on the back and see who can drink the most beer before going to the next bar - yell "get 'er done Al" to their dumbass friend thats trying to control a burnout, pull up next to you at a light and rev the **** out of their p.o.s. just to let you know they have a lot of noise that aint going no where fast .... I have never seen a sportbike rider walk around the parking lot of a bike night slurring out to strangers asking if they have seen his purple bike, while barely being able to walk .... yet they have the audacity to talk about "crotch-rockets" being unsafe .... I hope that idiot hits a wall just like one of the dumbasses the week before him so me and my friends are not taken out by this drunken moron that probably doesn't have the skills to ride sober anyways ....
I know what you mean i ****ing hate people like that , in arizona they are ****ing everywhere. Pulling up on there beat down harleys with there toothless ***** on the bike of there bike and the funny thing is she looks even more tore up than the bike , haggard *** road dogs.