Road rage against stunters

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 05:21 AM

evolrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Road rage against stunters

Whats up everyone thanks for lookin at my thread. So here's the storey, I was coming home from the gym. Pulled a stand up on a one way street. So I decide to pass this guy in a vw golf. Then he cuts me off like a fother mucker. I still pass the him on the second time around, and then we pull up to a light.

I put down the kick stand, walk right up to his window. Ready to deck this ***. Basicly he tried to justify himself by asking if "I own the streets". (keep in mind hes about the same age as me (24yrs ol) So I humiliate this foo and duck my head in his window to col clock him. Then the car behind me said "you guys are going to jail". Then the light turned green and he scooted out of there quick.

So all in all, I am mature enough to admit Im in the wrong. But to intentionaly try and take me out...? Is a bit much. Anyone else have a simular situation happen for stunt'n? Whats the deal with all the haters?
Old 05-05-2005, 11:38 AM

RetroRockit is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Road rage against stunters

Sounds like (in this case anyway) This guy was hatin' you because you were rockin' a standup and he was feeling a little owned in his golf. The dude behind you just wanted to get in on the action for the same reasons. if he really was concerned that the situation was getting out of hand, assuming he called the cops, he could have just kept his mouth shut, called the po po and drove away. but NOOOO, he just had to say something to throw himself into the mix. If these people had girls with them, it could have had something to do with it as well. I try to avoid that kinda shizzle these days but I gotta say if you're in a confrontation, never ever stick your head into people's cars, it's a good way to get lit up. if the other person gets out, then it's on.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:45 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

were you wearing your helmet, cuz that would be funny
Old 05-05-2005, 11:54 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

The Street Is Our Playground We Own The Streets He Was True.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:33 PM

hayshun is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in a similar situation, yesterday. I am doing a wheelie also I am doing the speed limit, which is like 35. This ol fart that was behind me passes and then cuts me off. I felt like dragging him out of his car and you know the rest. I mean before they used to complain that we were going too fast now its we are going too slow even though i was doing the speed limit. I see it like this they are all a bunch of haters who wishes they could do what we can do. Like my man says the street is our playground they will never understand we are a rare breed, all I say to keep it safe. I make sure I practice first before I trye anything new on the streets, so be safe out there.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:11 AM

evolrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea I wouldnt stick my head in fools car with out my icon halo helmet and my knucked out gloves. Haha. Yea this guy was sooo hatin, he was one of those Ricky Racers. Angling out his non lowerd car over speed bumbs. Funny thing is I think he goes to the same gym. So to be continued... Thanks for all your guys's , it makes me less
Old 05-06-2005, 12:18 AM

stik6shift93 is an unknown quantity at this point

next time just pull your plate up and knock off his mirror
Old 05-06-2005, 01:31 AM

RetroRockit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by evolrider
Yea I wouldnt stick my head in fools car with out my icon halo helmet and my knucked out gloves. Haha. Yea this guy was sooo hatin, he was one of those Ricky Racers. Angling out his non lowerd car over speed bumbs. Funny thing is I think he goes to the same gym. So to be continued... Thanks for all your guys's , it makes me less
That's great, He's probably not gonna recognize you without your helmet on either!
Old 05-06-2005, 01:26 PM

flip3587 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by evolrider
Whats up everyone thanks for lookin at my thread. So here's the storey, I was coming home from the gym. Pulled a stand up on a one way street. So I decide to pass this guy in a vw golf. Then he cuts me off like a fother mucker. I still pass the him on the second time around, and then we pull up to a light.

I put down the kick stand, walk right up to his window. Ready to deck this ***. Basicly he tried to justify himself by asking if "I own the streets". (keep in mind hes about the same age as me (24yrs ol) So I humiliate this foo and duck my head in his window to col clock him. Then the car behind me said "you guys are going to jail". Then the light turned green and he scooted out of there quick.

So all in all, I am mature enough to admit Im in the wrong. But to intentionaly try and take me out...? Is a bit much. Anyone else have a simular situation happen for stunt'n? Whats the deal with all the haters?

thats when u just gotta pull the move t-card did in street sessions and just start swingin in haha :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-06-2005, 05:44 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BILLY DA KID
The Street Is Our Playground We Own The Streets He Was True.
dats
Old 05-06-2005, 05:57 PM

COOP1 is an unknown quantity at this point

One time I passed this guy in a old beater car on a back road, hardley went over the speed limit. we got to the stop light and he started calling me names....what the F(*^? All I did was pass the guy one two wheels, usually wheelie passed em. So I got off my bike to go to his car and the light turned green and he flipped me off as he hauled *** through the light. I was in the turning lane and couldnt get back over! yeah, that was last year and I am still pissed about it. I was so mad I couldnt remember what his g ride was!
Old 05-09-2005, 10:05 AM

Angus is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I ride and I stunt but I still get really pissed off when people are stunting closly around my car or something like that because I know that no matter how long you have been stunting stuff could happen and when I have kids in the car like my lil nephews man thats not cool. So I think there is a time and place for stunting county roads (not in town) and parking lots like behind stores stuff like that.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:36 AM

ajpimpin is an unknown quantity at this point

the other day i pissed this dude off because i can manuver on my r1 better than he could in his old *** exploder. first he runs through the grass to cut me off, then at about 40mph he stands on the brakes and comes to a complete stop. i did the most nasty endo i've ever done not to rearend him. then he had the nerve to motion me to pull up next to him. he stuck his head out the window and got a carbon fiber alpinestars glove in the ****in snoot. the next thing i heard was tires squealing as he tried to run over my ***. haven't seen him again yet, but when i do, i hope he's not driving his 4X4, cause i'm going to beat the dog **** out of him