Can Anyone Help Me

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 02:04 PM

BADBOY_750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can Anyone Help Me

Im looking to build a web page for posting my motorcycle information and pictures along with a few other idea. I have tried the geocitie and angelfire, and soon after i got pass the login par t the rest drove me crazy. Im not the brightest tool when it comes to such things on the net. So im looking for anyone to direct me to a person or company that can build one for me. I dont mind paying the lute I just dont want the hassel of these so call easy to build pages crap, cause it is not easy.

Can anyone direct me in the right direction

BADBOY_750
KEVI
Old 03-02-2003, 02:06 PM

Re: Can Anyone Help Me

Originally posted by BADBOY_750
Im looking to build a web page for posting my motorcycle information and pictures along with a few other idea. I have tried the geocitie and angelfire, and soon after i got pass the login par t the rest drove me crazy. Im not the brightest tool when it comes to such things on the net. So im looking for anyone to direct me to a person or company that can build one for me. I dont mind paying the lute I just dont want the hassel of these so call easy to build pages crap, cause it is not easy.

Can anyone direct me in the right direction

BADBOY_750
KEVI
OH damn did i sign that kevi................hehehehehehe what the f**ck is wrong with me

BADBOY_750
KEVIN
Old 03-02-2003, 05:00 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
I got your hook-up...

Contact Ian T. at * REVOLUTION INDUSTRIES * and tell him Jimmy from Redline Extreme sent you. He is a friend of mine and also our web designer. He will make it look great and VERY user friendly. Take a look at our photo gallery and that is how he can set your up as well.

PHOTO GALLERY
Old 03-03-2003, 08:37 AM

Re: I got your hook-up...

Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
Contact Ian T. at * REVOLUTION INDUSTRIES * and tell him Jimmy from Redline Extreme sent you. He is a friend of mine and also our web designer. He will make it look great and VERY user friendly. Take a look at our photo gallery and that is how he can set your up as well.

PHOTO GALLERY
Hey Jimmy Thanks for the info my friend. Yeah I really like your page. I hope he can take care of me just as good. Ill keep you informed.

BADBOY_750
KEVIN