someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 07:29 PM

150grl is a decent person
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

i asked for permission to ram him. MY SGT GRANTED IT!!!!.....as he was closing in on me about 100 yards...one of my suits gets on the air and cancels the chase. i hope alot of you on here realize the only reason you get away is because our superiors are scared of law suits if you die or if you crash and hurt an innocent person. today the guy almost crashed about a dozen times. if anyone on here knows who this was, i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y. granted if im running radar and you pass by flying, i have no chance....im not even gonna try. however like todays situation and many others ive been in, i could have stopped you if it werent for the fact that you could die. im not trying to be mr tough guy or talk trash.....just realize alot of you may be bragging on something that ended for a reason other than your riding skills. ill be happy to give you more details on the chase/ reason i got out on him in the first place if you want......im sure you will bash me for this post. im sure we will see the oh so original FTP at least a hunderd times. but when it all comes down to it, if it werent for a fear of liberal lawyers, i could have owned this guy and many of you that are just like him. im about the coolest cop you will ever meet. i understand what its like to have fun and that occasionally means stepping outside some minor lines of the law. that guy today could have hurt or killed alot of people.....again not trying to argue or bash anyone....just showing you the other side of the fence.[/QUOTE]

Ok 1. Your sgt. is an idiot if he gave you the ok for that, he obviously doesn't ride and he doesn't know his limits. That would have been a lawsuit in a heartbeat.

2. Don't refer to all riders on here as "you all" - not all of us do what others on this site do.

3. In reference to your second to last sentance- this one is the best. Cops break the laws and it's ok for them to get away with it. That is what cracks me up. I just saw 3 cops I know last night leave the bar after AT LEAST 6 beers and drive home HMMMMM I have lived with 3 cops and 75% of them are hypocrites. My boyfriend is getting charged with a felony assult because a bouncer who is an EX cop choked me out when wrongfully throwing me out of a bar.

4. I wanted to be a cop at one time so I've seen the other side of the fence . Ya know what except for maybe the 10% who do their jobs for the right reason?? The rest are all insecure ******** who need a gun and a badge to let them let others know they are special. It's a joke.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:39 PM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry you feel that way....and i dont doubt that you could be the victim in the choke out situation......in any event i do believe you have your math wrong.....just like any other job including your own.....its 10% that ruin it for the rest of us.......and again i guarantee.....you all, and in reference to point #2 by 150grl, you all would like me if we met....i have met some of you before...i dont tell you im a cop because i know this is how you will react...i had a few conversations with shugga and the guys he had with him at the show here in chicago just 2 weeks ago....i didnt id myself as a cop and we got along just fine. ive been at the parties at the hotels in rosemont in past years...some of you have pictures of me....you never knew and we had a great time......do you remember the year that rosemonts police showed up? when they kicked us out of the bar/lobby area? was it in 2002 or 2003. id have to go back and look....why do you think they didnt take anyone to jail that night?...do you remember star bar in aurora?
Old 03-05-2005, 07:41 PM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

The anger is high in here.......Just don't do something stupid to get pulled over for? This sport will never make it beacuase of one thing.....people who are have no regard to the law, and wheelie on the streets, etc......I have a friend who always b*tches about how cops treat sportbike riders, then he'll go out and do power wheelie in traffic and gets pissed when he gets a ticket? How can people not understand that this is the reason why we have a bad name?
Old 03-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

C'mon now, I made a very logical and mature post, asking you to answer my question and you totally avoided me man. Instead choosing to defend your numbers battle. Who gives a damn which place is bigger, there are like 212 people in my town, and you can still get shot by a punk *** kid with a gun.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:45 PM

SOTA900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS F.T.P.
:jerkoff
Old 03-05-2005, 07:56 PM

roadstain im getting to them as fast as i can...i had a chance to tbone him....as he u-turned back towards me, i had blocked all three lanes one of which he was in he squeezed between the front of my car and the curb i easily could have blocked it so he would have to hit my front passenger quarter panel....or i could have t boned him as he passed.... when i originally drove up, i was just going to shoot the sh*t....i didnt even get out of the car yet when the guy came running out, helmet and gloves already on for those that commented earlier. jumped on the bike and was gone....i did not see a punched column...i do believe that it probably was though because i dont remember him pulling out a key.....unless it was already in the ignition......there was one other guy there....when i initially went after him, i called out on the radio if anyone was close to come grab the other bike, older zx9. there was one. so i got out on the street to try and keep a visual on the runner...as we all know and i have never doubted, i could never catch him in a race the only reason i had a chance was that when he was boxed in, he came back at me. that is why i was authorized to strike.....he was boxed in after an attempt to run...he chose not to give up but head back into heavily populated streets to continue running. at that point he crossed over...had he gotten through and just kept going straight...not only would we not catch him, we would not be allowed to strike him. did i answer them all?.....hit me back if i missed something
Old 03-05-2005, 07:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat
...i dont tell you im a cop because i know this is how you will react...

We didnt react to you this way because you are a cop, we reacted this way because of what you said in your original post.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
We didnt react to you this way because you are a cop, we reacted this way because of what you said in your original post.
i truely dont believe that......i may be wrong, but i doubt it......however i have appologized for the original post.....as road stain said earlier i was hot and this was the first place i vented.... i admitted i worded that poorly
Old 03-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

I see sclevela lurking, and I'm waiting on his post
Old 03-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

See now things are making a little more sense. He was boxed in... you had him blocked off, and he squezzed by you. A touch of the gas from you and he would have gone over, you jump out of the car, and arrest him. Thats MUCH different from the story I had visualized. I saw it that he was blasting down the road and you cut into the other lane for a head on. It seemed much more gory from your first post. You have to realize the board that you're posting this on. Of course you're going to get flamed. People have the audasity to say FTP when they get a ticket for doin a 70 in a 35. like the cop was the one in the wrong. even though he's not. I'm not sure the true purpose of your post... you were pretty much asking to start a fight by saying that "you wouldn't get away if people weren't pussies" Regardless, hitting the guy probably would have caused more of a headache for you than letting him get away. You both lived to see another day. Hopefully you both learned from your mistakes. Next time he won't run, or next time you won't post about slammin into him.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:14 PM

i truely dont believe that......i may be wrong, but i doubt it......however i have appologized for the original post.....as road stain said earlier i was hot and this was the first place i vented.... i admitted i worded that poorly

You dont want to believe it, IMO

Please dont use 'i was hot at the time'. thats a cop out. a cop out that some one else thought of for you
Old 03-05-2005, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
See now things are making a little more sense. He was boxed in... you had him blocked off, and he squezzed by you. A touch of the gas from you and he would have gone over, you jump out of the car, and arrest him. Thats MUCH different from the story I had visualized. I saw it that he was blasting down the road and you cut into the other lane for a head on. It seemed much more gory from your first post. You have to realize the board that you're posting this on. Of course you're going to get flamed. People have the audasity to say FTP when they get a ticket for doin a 70 in a 35. like the cop was the one in the wrong. even though he's not. I'm not sure the true purpose of your post... you were pretty much asking to start a fight by saying that "you wouldn't get away if people weren't pussies" Regardless, hitting the guy probably would have caused more of a headache for you than letting him get away. You both lived to see another day. Hopefully you both learned from your mistakes. Next time he won't run, or next time you won't post about slammin into him.

....I think he is just back-pedaling and making himself out to not be such the bad guy
Old 03-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.....not on the street....you need to see a judge to determine guilt.... i just get you to the judge.....hes not riding shotgun.............wow i never realized how many canadians are on this site.

so i guess i could kill a man on the street cuase i think he's got coke on him and it's ok cause it's not in the court of law?

this is way you are a douche, your bending the rules. Don't do that, do what your paid to do and don't be a douche.

When I go to cash my pay check, I have droped 10-20bucks many times........she always calls me back and gives me my cash back.

in your job, are you gonna "short someone 20bucks" ????

also, i live in detroit....yeah DETROIT. come down here and get killed for me

I've had 3 bicycles jacked from me, they run up, hit you in the hose, knock you off the bike and take off.

I've also been involved in 4 car jackings(all of which we sped off with all the doors locked, cuase we know enough to lock'em)

seriously, come to detroit and you will be shot at or killed with an atitude like yours.

When you give me a ticket, i can take it to court and i can fight it, and i can get it removed if i and deemed "innocent"

you kill someone, they can't go to court and come back to life.

if that guy loses the use of his right leg, he can't go to court and get it back, and NO amount of money is worth my right leg to me.....you offer me all of bill gates fortune for my leg, and you get this answer "hell no" cause i can NEVER get it back.

PS, FTP and don't be a douche.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:38 PM

no i wouldnt kill a man on the street for coke.....but if he runs i will chase him, and if he stops to fight, i will fight. if he endagers someone life while hes running i may have to take his......again he wasnt going to be struck for running he was boxed in and came back into a populated area......and this is my job, and im doing it......no rules were bent....by hitting him in the manner i just posted before this one....the chase was ended with the least amount of problem......
Old 03-05-2005, 08:43 PM

detroit and chicago are practically identical.... http://www.bestplaces.net/docs/studies/crime3.aspx ....we have alot more robberies...you have alot more burglaries and auto theft....other than that, practically the same city......plus you and i are a different in regards to our street contact....i feel for your rough experiences, but i have to fight them on a daily basis...some of these guys are fighting literally for their lives...they know they are going to jail for a long time. they will fight practically to the death......although im sure it sucked getting jacked for three bikes, not the same as my street experiences.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:48 PM

heres a better comparison... http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/crim...city=2622000&= ....although you have to factor in that this is per 1000 people....we have almost 4 times as many people....per 1000 you guys do have it rough...but again we are talking about random occasions when crime found you......in my case im going directly to where the crime is
Old 03-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Regular StuntLifer

I think some people are taking this a little far. His INTENTIOINS were not to kill the guy. Simply to stop him. He was doing his job. If, in his attempt to stop him, the man lost a leg or his life, that is the chance he took when he decided to run. It is no fault of the officers! Goat was doing his job. I don't care what anyone says you know you're wrong if you disagree with this... but if you were an officer, and some random dude just takes off out of nowhere for NO REASON other than your presence you have to call that probable cause. That would warrant it. If he had nothing to hide, he would have stopped and said "I'm just going to a friends house". Then he would have gotten on here and said "I'm being harrassed by cops... ftp" and everyone would have jumped on the bandwagon and said "Yea.. thats BS FTP". Even though he left out the small fact that he made himself look VERY conspicuous by running like that.

In the situation mentioned I can see nudging the guy off the bike, or even causing him to run into the vehicle. Nobody made him run. he chose to do so. If his choice cost him his life, then so be it. All he had to do was stop running and face up like a man. Esp if it was somethin dumb like no license. Who's gonna risk their life over a 119 dollar fine. **** he probably wouldn't have even had to worry about it. No cop is just gonna roll up and run your VIN and ask for licenses.

Hate the man or cops in general, thats fine. Some warrant it. There are times when I really hate cops. When they harrass you for no reason. Pull you over for stupid ****. But when it's something legit, when you were in the wrong, regardless of how stupid the infraction may be, you're still wrong. And it is their job to enforce the law. No plate= broken law... no mirrors= broken law... speeding = broken law, wheelies = BROKEN LAW. Don't hate the cops... hate the people who make the stupid *** laws! Some cops do get a hardon for giving you tickets. They think they're the tough man cause they just blew your next paycheck cause you wanted to look cool in front of the chicks in the car next to you. Sometimes its uncalled for and retarded. But it happens. It's life, get over it or fight it. But don't get mad at the man for trying to do his job.

Yes, by chasing him he endangered lives as well, I'm not saying he didn't make a bad choice either. BUT... if the guy never ran, the cop never had to chase, and the situation never would have happened. The biker started it... Goat could have finished it. He was ready to, someone saw the danger in it and called no glory. it's part of the job.

As far as carjackings, population, theft, and whatnot... it's pretty unrelevant to this threads original purpose. But you still haev to respect the man who takes the risk of gettin shot every traffic stop he makes, or every call he responds to. Go to a country without an established police force sometime... see how horrible it is. Then you will come back with a newfound respect for them. Hell even be one... it puts a new perspective on things... trust me. They may suck sometimes, but if it weren't for them and the bullshit... it would be a lot worse! Think of how many bikes would get stolen if their weren't cops?

I could go on and on... but I'll stop now
Old 03-05-2005, 09:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Goat......

http://panda.com/advocacy.html

"......Since Canada passed its harsh gun control laws (among other things, outlawing most handguns) in 1995:
For the year 2003, Canada had 8,530 crimes per 100,000 (vs. 4,267 in the US). Of these, Canada had 958 violent crimes (vs. 523 in the US), and 4,275 property crimes (vs. 3,744 in the US). Canada is less safe than the US!
Toronto, once the safest large city in North America, now has more muggings, car thefts, and assaults per capita than New York City
Canada's overall crime rate is 50% higher than the US
60% of US states are safer than any Canadian province "

All policing agencies place their officers in different divisions..........some are alot tougher than others to patrol.

I keep reading that you say your are just foing your job.....

your job is to "Serve and Protect". You are part of the judicial sysytem, And their are policies and procedures you have to follow.
Question is.....Who is going to serve and protect us from trggier happy cop like yourself?

As far as you making fun of Canadians and laughing it up by how many that are up on this board now........Funny how you didn't have your facts straight on this...

-Site owner is a Canadian.
-This site continues to grow globally
-FOR THE BETTERMENT AND POPULARITY OF OUR SPORT!!!

Get off you cop GOD complex.............SHUT UP AND GO RIDE SOMWHERE!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2005, 09:31 PM

thanks....
Old 03-05-2005, 09:34 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

hey homo....it was a 02 giggy 1000....and i didnt even come close to crashing.
yes...it is stolen...after ur weak *** chase melrose park chased me 2..untill i got on i290...then it was a lost cause.

cops 0...robbie 1

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!