funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Originally Posted by Ninja636
i think you should lose your job for this sentance alone.... ftp foookin pig
+1
Old 05-19-2006, 09:51 PM

Alien R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP!! I stopped once to do the right thing and a buddy of mine took of when I was newjack.I got $1500 in tickets and 20hrs community service.I got bills to pay and cant afford taking all the blame for everyone on a bike thats ever done some dumb ****,So I run I aint a bad person just cant afford to stop,So u gotta take it into your hands to kill me!I say F++K U!
To me most cops a bunch of ex birds or saps never got no ***** in high school,use to get abused and just wanna have power and play god like this *******.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:25 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i rmbr this thread.

and all that can be said is. dont do the crime if you cant do the time
and if you run prepare to do whatever it takes to get away and you cant outrun motorola.

also if you know youre gonna run take off ur plates forever if youre a runner type so they dont come to your house later
Old 05-20-2006, 12:38 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i cant believe this is still alive..... relax guys this is a dead horse.... i would never run anyone over..... i know that this thread became way too long and is alot to read... however, before you talk about hanging me or whatever, you should read the whole thing..... the quote below, sums it up

Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED
ok for those of you just coming in...the cop that posted was just trying to look cool... and none of the **** happend... i mean the part about trying to ram or chase him... THE END....
short of the looking cool part of course.... the truth is that when i wrote this i thought that the person who ran had a good chance of being on this site.... look at the dates on my profile..... i was riding and on this site just like all of you before i became an officer........i just wanted to know why he ran... nothing more... again relax.... it was a dumb idea of mine that got blown way out of proportion... let this horse die once again...
Old 05-20-2006, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by austin-stunter
Personally, being a war veteran myself, I think they should rotate the police out for a tour in iraq. Because some police officers go their whole 25 year career never having to pull triggers or just dealing with domestic distrubances. most are P u s sies with no real experience with real crime.

just for the record, i too am an army combat veteran.... and that job and this job are not even close to being the same.... there is not and never should be an officer that hopes to use his firearm on the job.......

now look at this... you bashed me over this thread... and yet you call cops pu$$ies for not shooting someone in their carrer.... that dosent seem right to me
Old 05-20-2006, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by timex
I think this cop should come spend some time up in flint and see what REAL crime is.
cmon now..... granted flint is damn rough and by population one of the worst statistically in the nation..... but you have about 130,000 people.. we have 3,000,000... again its like apples and oranges
Old 05-20-2006, 01:52 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK i don't post that often but i will here.

To all you people bashing goat about telling you what happened fachoff. THAT DUMBAZZ SHOULD HAVE HAD A TIRE SHOT OUT OR SOMETHING, he either robbed the place, stolen bike or he had drugs on him/bike, either way when he made the decision to run and throw in the high risk of hurting someone on the side of the road, in a car, or an OFFICER OF THE LAW he gave up the right to a safe capture.

THAT'S LIKE SAYING THAT OSAMA DESERVES A SLAP ON THE WRIST AND BREAD AND WATER FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN A PRISON........FAWK NO SHOO THE SONOFA***** IN THE HEAD WITH BB'S UNTIL HE BLEEDS TO DEATH.

Sorry people like some of the ones above **** me off.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:56 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Ftp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2006, 02:51 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
Ftp!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIKHED LOL