someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:11 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

I personally know alot of Cops. Most of my fam are cops, OH S.T.'s. one higher then you (a simple patrol man)That is the stupidest thing I ever heard, ram someone on a bike. WTF were you thinking man, over a less them $15,000 motorcycle, you thought it was coool to kill someone. Tin or no tin, you need psyco help.

Hey, I ride and will no doubt out run your *** anyday, but to try to kill me, over somthing petty as a stolen bike, no licence or for that matter a ticket for speeding, you're messed up. Better yet, explain that to my 3 kids, why you tried to take me out, then I hope you got a great lawyer, as I know my wifie will be taking you to the bank and your dept.

Mentalities like yours is what gets us bikers killed. Hey ****, put a target on my back will ya.

FTP for sure, cant wait to show all my boyz (Coppers) this post, they will laugh they're *** of at ya. Hey ****, why don't you draw the peace and shoot my kid for missbehaving while you at it!

Some one needs to run this dudes IP.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:34 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

oink oink
Old 03-05-2005, 12:43 AM

20dub is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't know what to say but.....

F.T.P.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:40 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

goat,you better have a 9 second cop car that does 200 if you plan on catching a bike,oh and why are you even on this site, if i was shugg id ban your a$$,and goat, i break at least 10 of YOUR LAWS everytime i get on a bike.... and I aint never got a ticket,my records 50-0 berch
Old 03-05-2005, 02:33 AM
DIZZLESTUNTZ.COM

X DIZZLE X is an unknown quantity at this point

you gotta look at it from both sides , first if you got a hot bike / or a gun in your pocket your just asking to go to jail , but like the cop said he just drove through the parking lot and the dude runs out and jumps on the bike and heads for victory , what do you expect the cop to think / do , obviously something was fishy about the whole scene , i dont wanna see or hear of anyone getting killed over something stupid , but as far as cops go there all not out to get bikers , there just doing there job. i stopped for a cop before and he clocked me over 130 and he asked why i stopped and i said it anit worth killing myself or others over a ticket and he ended up letting let me go, ok im done rambling on
Old 03-05-2005, 04:59 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

think about it man...its a motorcycle..its not worth risking their life or others chaseing them down...if you quit chaseing hes gonna quit running=much less chance of other people getting hurt...unless the dude just robbed a bank or murderd someone let them go.

P.S on the ramming a motorcycle...thats down right crazy,do you ram people on bicycles also? i know cool cops,but you sir are something else,if i ever saw you id ride by you doing a wheelie,id stop,wait til you got out of your car and leave you in the dust.why? just for the hell of it...oh and cuz i can.
Old 03-05-2005, 05:16 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys that are bashing me......did you read all my posts? i have like seven of them on here now.....the first one does come off a bit harsh....but im not going to go back and edit it to make myself look better. i didnt post this to fight......some guy said i was talking about killing this and killling that...never said it. go back and read it.....and for the 6th time.....you dont know why he ran neither do i....why do you all assume it was over nothing or something minor?........why do you all assume that it was just his license or bike that was the problem.....there are alot of very dangerous poeple out there that need to be caught......by whatever means neccesary.....the canadian that said his copper friends will all laugh.....the laws must be different up there because down here this is how it is.....are you telling me that when someone runs from them they dont chase?....no way. they chase too........ill even bet some of your friends agree with me. if this guy just blew by me on an open road and this guy was running, then 1. we would never catch him or even get close enough. 2. we would not chase someone for speeding. this guy chose to run on a very busy street. this guy put at least 100 lives at risk when he ran. and like i said earlier i would gladly hurt him to stop him from hurting others..........whoever the canadian is that gave the look up my ip comment........was that a threat on my profile or my safety?......if it was my profile you can have it....if it was a physical threat, bring it. if you are that serious about finding me, come to chicago and ill meet you anyplace. i never wrote anything as a challenge or to fight but youre crazy if you think im gonna sit here like a punk.....why am i on here?.....i have a bike......im sure i can hang with just about anyone on this site. have shugga ban me from the site?....for what?..ive ridden with shugga before, while he was still here in illinois......i dont think he knew who i was at the time but, didnt have a problem.....heres my last point and im done with this thread.........all of you with the ftp and similar statements, many of you said you have family or friends that are cops.....ask them what they think on this...ill bet you are suprised....furthermore, im sure you guys go to those same copfriends for help with tickets or other various assitance. i have gotten at least a dozen people out of tickets from this very website. about five others contacted me too late, otherwise i would have done it for them to. and ive never even met these people. and yet i put my name on the line for them. dont question my integrity. i hope some of them speak up on here to back my character
Old 03-05-2005, 05:42 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsmpsn
I personally know alot of Cops. Most of my fam are cops, OH S.T.'s. one higher then you (a simple patrol man)That is the stupidest thing I ever heard, ram someone on a bike. WTF were you thinking man, over a less them $15,000 motorcycle, you thought it was coool to kill someone. Tin or no tin, you need psyco help.

Hey, I ride and will no doubt out run your *** anyday, but to try to kill me, over somthing petty as a stolen bike, no licence or for that matter a ticket for speeding, you're messed up. Better yet, explain that to my 3 kids, why you tried to take me out, then I hope you got a great lawyer, as I know my wifie will be taking you to the bank and your dept.

Mentalities like yours is what gets us bikers killed. Hey ****, put a target on my back will ya.

FTP for sure, cant wait to show all my boyz (Coppers) this post, they will laugh they're *** of at ya. Hey ****, why don't you draw the peace and shoot my kid for missbehaving while you at it!

Some one needs to run this dudes IP.

Most of your fam are cops and FTP so fu*k them too right? and by the way if you die because you ran, good luck with that court case. oh and when you finally do crash and most runners do crash whether assisted by us or not. and you kill a family in the car you hit, its your wife and kids that will be sued.....OH S.T.'s what the hell is that canadian, or ohio state troopers? you realize state troopers are highway PATROL....and how can you say its my mentatlity that gets bikers killed?.....i didnt tell or ask him to run, he ran on his own. my job is to stop him....why dont you see that?
Old 03-05-2005, 06:15 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by goat
Most of your fam are cops and FTP so fu*k them too right? and by the way if you die because you ran, good luck with that court case. oh and when you finally do crash and most runners do crash whether assisted by us or not. and you kill a family in the car you hit, its your wife and kids that will be sued.....OH S.T.'s what the hell is that canadian, or ohio state troopers? you realize state troopers are highway PATROL....and how can you say its my mentatlity that gets bikers killed?.....i didnt tell or ask him to run, he ran on his own. my job is to stop him....why dont you see that?
hey bro next time some guy runs on a bicycle mow him down too,same differance witha motorcycle,you claim you ride,ok that SHOULD place something in your mind NOT to run other motorcyclists over even if its your job or not.
you claim most runners crash? LOL are you talking about the 1 video they show out of a whole hour of worlds most ****ed up police chases? cuz bro if you say most runners crash then not many have ran from you...almost everyone i know that has a bike has ran at least once,i did today from one of those all black murrader cars,on a bike that goes 100mph with a cage that barely allowed me to turn...its honestly not that hard if you own a bike give it a try sometime
Old 03-05-2005, 06:57 AM

Corny is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry. But all of you guys are thinking CRAZY. Obviously goat is a rider. Obviosly he sees BOTH sides on a daily basis (probably not seeing the bike side during the winter though).

With that said. i'm just an adrenaline junky with a fast bike. I've given my lawyer and the state half the cost of my bike in fees and fines. I have ran and gotten away every time. I can count the amount of times i've been stopped on one hand and can count the amount of times I ran on both hands.

Truth is - we're pissing the cops off. You say stuff like "you'd be willing to ram over a stolen bike". I'm sorry but if they ram you going 25-30 around a tight u-turn or something. That'd be the BEST thing to happen to you because if you get that bike moving again and wrap yourself around guard rail at a 130-140 then you won't be able to say "That F-ING A-HOLE COP RAMMED ME!!".

You need to think before you run, is this worth it. Because it isn't. You're RUNNING FROM THE LAW. You automatically become a criminal. Regardless if you did nothing or something petty. You're running! You're a crminal! If it's so petty stop! F-ing use your head and not your ego and leave this guy alone - he's giving you a friendly warning. That people are no longer putting up with this crap and it's going to catch up!

Also - who here has had a bike stolen? imagine the cops coming to your door and being like "we tried to stop your stolen bike - but he sped up and turned so we didn't follow him"

Use your heads! I imagine we have a lot of college educated people here because this isn't a cheap "sport" and requires good jobs to pay for it.

With that said...

FTP.

Old 03-05-2005, 06:59 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Goat,

I hope the bike was stolen

I hope you felt inadequate when he smoked your power-hungry azz

I hope your girl gets wet when bikes ride past the family truckster on one wheel

I hope some backwoods redneck catches you off gaurd and hands you your azz before you can get to your trusty radio

I hope your next child doesn't resemble you whatsoever and has some mysterious urge to stunt motorcycles his or her entire life

I won't be upset if you become horrifically disfigured in a fiery automobile crash

Sincerely,
-E
Old 03-05-2005, 07:02 AM

Corny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Evan
Goat,

I hope the bike was stolen

I hope you felt inadequate when he smoked your power-hungry azz

I hope your girl gets wet when bikes ride past the family truckster on one wheel

I hope some backwoods redneck catches you off gaurd and hands you your azz before you can get to your trusty radio

I hope your next child doesn't resemble you whatsoever and has some mysterious urge to stunt motorcycles his or her entire life

I won't be upset if you accidentally become horrifically disfigured in a fiery automobile crash

Sincerely,
-E
And this makes you better then the cops who DON'T like sportbikes and the riders because?
Old 03-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Did I say I was better than anyone?

-E
Old 03-05-2005, 07:25 AM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

goat- sorry dude but you just created a character for your self. you are now labled as a want to be bike killer. if you ever kill some one by accident they will use this against u. its to late you have ruined your carrear. you might as well quite and just be a bike runner go ahead go to the other side. you already are a x-army vet that is a trained killer you obiousley dont have any feelings about killing cuz your ready to do it again you miss it. you just wana call all your x-army vet boys and say you got another. you are sick that is why we run. so that we dont even give you a chance, and we want to get away. but the more cops that are out there the moore we feel like our freedom has been taken away. just like when you see a cop you have to try and act like your not doing anything cuz someone gave him the power to abuse it. im not saying that all cops are crude and dirty just you on this instance. i can tell cuz you sound like me..
Old 03-05-2005, 07:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Most people I know who panic and run, Either A. have their Lisc. suspended....B. No Ins......and I'm sure theirs C's and D's, stolen bikes and maybe more serious.

Yes we have Laws up here that say No HIGH SPEED PURSUIT....Especially for Motorcycles.

As I said....You have a tough job sometimes. But somethings off. YOU WANTED TO RAM HIM......Then you told every onein another Post you're a VET and have killed people. Dude......congrats on defending your Country, Very honorable, But telling the world you've had to kill someone....or....you wanted to ram him on purpose. Common.......use your head...do you want your hero bisquit now?

You said it yourself.....you didn't get his plate(folded up) therefore.....you don't know who he is or who the bike belonged to. But you come to the conclusion that he robbed a bank or murdered someone. Odds say it prob. was lisc, ins or theft problem. WAS IT REALLY WORTH TAKING THE SIX SQUAD CARS TO CHASE HIM....meanwhile the possibility of someone robbing a bank nearby?

FINALLY.......If you got close enough to see that his late was un visible....and you saw the ignition punched out....and he had to have time to put on his lid....why didn't you just either block him in or ram the bike while he wasnt on it?????? Or were you slow on the trigger?

we have air support up here....when pursuits go outta control.....where was yours? We set up perimeters and radio ahead for different possible routes he woulda headed on?

And sorry my fellow rider.....If you rammed him and injured him or worse yet killed him.....and after all said and done it was over a small infraction........lawsuits would be everywhere.

Public safety....if your SGT ordered you off pursuit in the first place after the max safety speed limit was reached(not speed limit). And not put six hungry cars in pursuit......PUBLIC SAFETY would have been letting him go after a couple of blocks.......not by having 6 racing squad cars and a fleeing crotch rocket tearing up busy city streets.

I've never had to run with my connections.......And i hope you catch many serious criminals that you can for the rest of your career.
Old 03-05-2005, 09:53 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, correct me if I'm wrong.

You see guy leaving store, wendys, whatever...

Guy sees you (at least thats what you say)

Leaves in a hurry(are you sure he was running? Maybe he was late for work? School? Wife/GF/SigOther was in the hospital.) This guys sees you and your buddies coming after him. He might have nothing better to do then *** with a few popo.

You decide to pursue because why? Didn't really get that? What made you think "I want to stop that guy." Was that before he got on the bike or after?

There are alot of questiopns to be asked here. Probably similiar to the ones you would have been asked if you KILLED him when you rammed him.

It all boils down to whos got the bigger *****. So who is it? The fool who runs in traffic because of whatever reason you pin on him or the Ego tripping COP who pushes it to the next level because he won't let a biker get away from him on his watch.

My opinon is if you can't catch him off the bike your not going to catch him on the bike. Most of the time if somebody runs they either know what they're doing and will get away or don't know what they're doing and will end up hurt or dead.

Go do something usefull PIG.

Please respond
Old 03-05-2005, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by goat
Yeah State Troopers and if they had the mentality of yours I would say to there face "FTP".

Most bikers will not crash if you chased us, where do you come off saying that? Sure, the people that stole a bike and or haven't been riding for long probably would, but alot of us Vet. riders wouldn't crash, trust me. Only thing we would do is make you look stupid.

Sure you didn't tell him to run, so what? You job is to not only STOP HIM (So far you have no grounds to even pursue him) and if you were that close to see the ignition punched out, then why didn't you stop him at that point? Who cares of the fact he left in a hurry? You're job is to protect the community you work in, to assist in the safety of that community, you chasing a biker only increases the chances of an innocent person getting involved in what could be fatal. YOU'RE JOB IS TO NOT STOP HIM AT ALL COSTS, hey instead of trying to ram him, why not throu some spikes down too?? (That would and sounds like your mentality), STUPID JUST STUPID.

OK ENOUGH SAID, oh wait a sec FTP :YEAH TO SERVE, PROTECT and APPEARENTLY RAM BIKERS!!!
Old 03-05-2005, 10:36 AM

Is this what you see while in your cruiser??

Old 03-05-2005, 10:59 AM

C-Life is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP.....
Old 03-05-2005, 11:12 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough

It's the use of deadly force That realy sets the fire under everyones ***.......Ramming a bike is just that..... I don't know if trafic violations warrent it....

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!