View Poll Results: Dirty bike, spares or you roll ligit.
Dirty Dirty
23.96%
Ligit
76.04%
Voters: 313. You may not vote on this poll

Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 04:44 AM

fastbikesrule is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
These kind of statements make me wonder what everyone does for a living. I work my damn *** off, each and every day to pay for the stuff I have. I would never imagine buying something that I knew was stolen. Let alone stealing someone else's bike.

Amen
Old 02-26-2005, 05:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Rocking clean, BUT.. I need a new frame, a title frame is $$$$. I can get a new bike for the price of a title frame, so what do I do?

Weld the crap out of my cracked frame?

Buy a frame on E-bay and try to get is restamped?

Buy a $1,600 frame w/ title?

Buy a new 'blank' and stamp it?

With upcomming shows, comps, rides, I dont have time to play 'Angel Stunter', I need a working bike.

btw- E-bay IS NOT LEGIT FOR SPARE PARTS. If you been around long enough, you know this. That **** is STOLEN. 90% is bunk, *maybe* 10% is legit. Especially when you see a '03+ bike being completely parted. Weekend warriors dont buy back a bike from an insurance company and then part it out. Those **** barely know how to change out a sprocket set, let alone part out a complete bike. (I know this is a generalization, but look at the Sportbike boards & look at the rediculious ?'s about maintanence)
Old 02-28-2005, 12:42 AM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

there are like 10 gsxr frames on there right now.......all listed as "Track bike's" with no #'s......Yeah O.K.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:35 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeltonaStunna
there are like 10 gsxr frames on there right now.......all listed as "Track bike's" with no #'s......Yeah O.K.
see thats what im talkin about, i know some of those are legit...but how do you know??? i know there is a site that you can run the numbers nation wide...but who is to say that the number that is in a frame like that hasnt been re-stamped....
Old 02-28-2005, 06:48 PM

Ninja Nick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mike_3SicK6
Rocking clean, BUT.. I need a new frame, a title frame is $$$$. I can get a new bike for the price of a title frame, so what do I do?

Weld the crap out of my cracked frame?

Buy a frame on E-bay and try to get is restamped?

Buy a $1,600 frame w/ title?

Buy a new 'blank' and stamp it?

With upcomming shows, comps, rides, I dont have time to play 'Angel Stunter', I need a working bike.

btw- E-bay IS NOT LEGIT FOR SPARE PARTS. If you been around long enough, you know this. That **** is STOLEN. 90% is bunk, *maybe* 10% is legit. Especially when you see a '03+ bike being completely parted. Weekend warriors dont buy back a bike from an insurance company and then part it out. Those **** barely know how to change out a sprocket set, let alone part out a complete bike. (I know this is a generalization, but look at the Sportbike boards & look at the rediculious ?'s about maintanence)
who gives a **** that the parts on ebay are hot? that's good for us stunters to get expensive parts dirt cheap. and all parts being sold can't be traced back to any hot bike except for the frame and motor, and you can file the motor numbers off easily and just claim the block as "rebuilt" and end of story.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

lsr740seditz is an unknown quantity at this point

dont ask dont tell dont care to know

good deal talk with dollar signs not if somethigns hot or not
Old 03-02-2005, 08:25 AM

prnstar123 is an unknown quantity at this point

this don't ask don't tell **** is for the birds. WAIT until you have something stolen. I bet you ask and pray ppl tell!!!
Old 03-02-2005, 08:26 AM

prnstar123 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you do something knowingly illegal then carma will be your best friend.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:03 PM

try&keepup is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with nick
Old 03-02-2005, 01:38 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont kare if its hot or not, if its cheep then ill buy it. regardles of where it came from who cares..... if your **** gets jacked then jack someelse bike, its street justice thats served crooked the the cycle will contuine and everyone will be switching bikes every couple of days. it would be a happy world
Old 03-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by prnstar123
this don't ask don't tell **** is for the birds. WAIT until you have something stolen. I bet you ask and pray ppl tell!!!

ive had my **** jacked before still doesnt mean im gonna pass up on a deal

i dont ask if i find a deal if its hot or not i just look at what it costs
Old 03-02-2005, 11:12 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

I'd say most the hot stuff is from insurence jobs anyway. I say the pole is full of it. How come when people post bikes for sale the either state when selling it "Clean Title" or it's the 1st question somone ask?
Old 03-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Schwartz
I'd say most the hot stuff is from insurence jobs anyway. I say the pole is full of it. How come when people post bikes for sale the either state when selling it "Clean Title" or it's the 1st question somone ask?

so they can title it and ride it on the street with legit plates i guess

not somethign i really care about all my bikes have titles but have never been registered and i still rock the streets
Old 03-03-2005, 09:19 AM

Joey D is a decent person

This thread sure is ironic. As we speak, I'm down in Ft. Myers. 2nd day down here, my buddies gsxr600 got jacked. Fukked up world we live in. I now feel even stronger about dealin with stolen ****. **** all the bike theives.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:27 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
This thread sure is ironic. As we speak, I'm down in Ft. Myers. 2nd day down here, my buddies gsxr600 got jacked. Fukked up world we live in. I now feel even stronger about dealin with stolen ****. **** all the bike theives.

welcome to Florida. It's named the dirty south for a reason. Don't leave the car running when you run in the store....You're not in Kalamazoo anymore.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:26 PM

f3joel is an unknown quantity at this point

my bike is legit, my new motor is legit (well, I assume so, I bought it from an AMA rider)
But I've never once had an officer run my vin, also i've never heard of anyone that rides around nashville, tn that has had their vin run either, hell the first time I didn't have insurance on it and didn't have my registration with me, all I had was the motorcycle endorsment on my DL, I was doin over 70 in a 35 and he gave me a wreckless driving and everything else he could throw at me and yet he still didn't check my vin.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:39 PM

Ryan_omc is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not read everyones thoughts......but I would not want any riders bike to get stolen b/c we are all supposed to be lookin out for each other.......but if I did not like someone, I would steal their **** myself and use whatever I needed in a heart beat (cuz then they deserve it), but otherwise, I have money, I work for my toys
Old 03-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my stuntbike off ebay... the guy said he bought a frame off ebay and sold his with title for extra cash. Then put his engine and everything on the bike I bought. Told me he just hasn't gotten the title in the mail. Promised me everything had numbers and he would include a bill of sale. 2 weeks later, I get the bike. No numbers, everything ground down. Found a guy on here who knows him and said he's a shady ***** and has lost respect from almost everyone he knows.

Bottom line is that I got a 2002 Gixxer 750 for 3 grand. Hot or not, I loved that bike.. and rocked it till it got looped. First thing the cop looked at when he showed up at the scene was the frame.. and smiled and said "No numbers huh?" I explained the situation... cop was mad cool about it. Just smiled and said "thats ebay for ya" See... some cops can be cool. Stunting on a public back road, on a stolen, unregistered, uninsured totally illegal gixxer... cop said "as long as everyone is ok... I'm ok". I've been lucky for the most part with my experiences with cops... what can I say?
Old 03-25-2005, 01:38 AM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

drop it if its hot. i dont do stolen ****. i dont want my **** stolen.

if you find someone selling stolen ****, call it in. too many god damn low life theives these days.

Quick Reply: Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not